• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM Co-founder DEMANDS “White Folks” Stop Saying “All Lives Matter”…It’s Racist!

Posted without comment.

Well I think there's a point to be made here, though I don't think people are saying all lives matter just to be racist.

Do any of the same people that counter act "black lives matter" with "all lives matter" do this to any other cause?

Do you scream "all lives matter" when people say "blue lives matter"? Do you yell "All cancers matter" when someone asks for a donation for the breast cancer charity?

Why do some feel it so important to squelch the idea that unarmed black people deserve the same rights as anyone else? Its amazing to me that it upsets people so much.

He "demands"? Lmao, who does he think he is? Now I think I'm going to say it more.

Well I think there's a point to be made here, though I don't think people are saying all lives matter just to be racist.

Do any of the same people that counter act "black lives matter" with "all lives matter" do this to any other cause?

Do you scream "all lives matter" when people say "blue lives matter"? Do you yell "All cancers matter" when someone asks for a donation for the breast cancer charity?

Why do some feel it so important to squelch the idea that unarmed black people deserve the same rights as anyone else? Its amazing to me that it upsets people so much.

You know how to completely disarm the comment "All Lives Matter?"

Trying to steal "lives matter" like they did "racism"

Unarmed white people have been shot also.

Where were their rights?

Well at least most lives matter. I'm not sure the lives of islamic terrorists matter to me. I would support killing every one we can find.

We have a few idiots here claiming the same.
I repeat what has already been said here:
Go To Hell.

I remember some of those idiots were trying to say that because we think the lives of murderers and child molesters don't matter that somehow all lives matter was a false comment.

As I've said before, great motto, awful organization.

The founders are very removed from the usual members. Hell, many people think DeRay Mckesson is the leader and founder......nope.

#AllLivesMatters is stupid and subversive to seeking better treatment of black Americans by the police, but it's not racist.

Not the point I was making. I never said they haven't. Any other bull****?

Yeah I do have more Bull****.

Your words:

Because unarmed black men are not gunned down anymore than whites and hispanics, and the BLM is out their promoting the lie anyways. Do you see hispanics and whites out their causing violence on this level?

No.
By saying, "You're right, but this is the issue we're dealing with now."
And not acting super butt hurt about it helps too.

The impish troll in me wants to say it, just to upset them.
Yea. And they are the immature ones. :roll:

Posted without comment.

She needs to go back to the people she sold out to and get better instructions. Otherwise the Progressive Machine is going to pull its management and funding, and direct it to some other cause to stir up division and anger between people.

Yeah I do have more Bull****.

I fully expected so.

Because unarmed black men are not gunned down anymore than whites

Please provide evidence for this. Show me that unarmed black people and unarmed white people are killed by the police equally by population. Mind you that black people make up 13% of the population.

I fully expected so.

Please provide evidence for this. Show me that unarmed black people and unarmed white people are killed by the police equally by population. Mind you that black people make up 13% of the population.

You made the accusation......not me. I called you out on it.

Back
Top Bottom