• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blm chanting pigs in a blanket take close look !!!!

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
this is what all the people are saying about the black lives matter movement chanting pigs in a blanket.... their was not one mention about the white people that were actually LEADING THIS MARCH this march and SEEMED TO BE CONTROLLING THIS PARTICULAR MARCH and saying the chant the loudest ..I did not hear any mention of this !!! all I heard is that black people were doing this.. .would it be fair to say that the white people up front started this chant and the blacks joined in??? a message to blm it was very stupid and ignorant to chant this statement all it did was stop your core message about "black being killed by police" to "you want to hurt police" in other words the police and politicians are now going to be concerened about police getting hurt instead of you getting hurt use your brains .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA

Last edited:
this is what all the people are saying about the black lives matter movement chanting pigs in a blanket.... their was not one mention about the white people that were actually LEADING THIS MARCH this march and SEEMED TO BE CONTROLLING THIS PARTICULAR MARCH and saying the chant the loudest ..I did not hear any mention of this !!! all I heard is that black people were doing this.. .would it be fair to say that the white people up front started this chant and the blacks joined in??? a message to blm it was very stupid and ignorant to chant this statement all it did was stop your core message about "black being killed by police" to "you want to hurt police" in other words the police and politicians are now going to be concerened about police getting hurt instead of you getting hurt use your brains .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA

That's old news and mostly propaganda. Do you have anything more recent?

Back
Top Bottom