• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM activist caught setting fires during west coast fire crisis?

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
BLM activist livestreams his own arrest after allegedly setting fire in Washington State | The Post Millennial

A BLM activist and alleged arsonist charged for reckless burning in the second degree had reported a fire set in Washington and then filmed his subsequent arrest.

If this is true.... What... The... Heck...

I guess cops in Oregon arrested a man for arson during the fire crisis also. So 2 arsonists in 2 states, at the minimum.

I must say the timing is highly odd, Cops accused of shooting the Portland shooter while he was unarmed and immediately the fires get huger and start up in different areas.... I hope this isnt true that these are politcal fires.....

The Post Millennial researched Acord's history of anti-police protesting and encounters with law enforcement. In June, Acord led a Black Lives Matter march in Seattle. Previously in 2014, Acord was caught with a cache of weapons and arrested during the Ferguson Decision Protest. Officers found the man carrying a 7-inch knife in his backpack, a box of ammunition, an assault rifle, a shotgun, and a box full of illegal fireworks in his car, according to a KOMO news report. When officers contacted Acord, he admitted to carrying a loaded gun without a permit. His bail was set for $10,000. The following charges were levelled against him.

Hope this **** aint true....

BLM activist livestreams his own arrest after allegedly setting fire in Washington State | The Post Millennial

I guess cops in Oregon arrested a man for arson during the fire crisis also. So 2 arsonists in 2 states, at the minimum.

I must say the timing is highly odd, Cops accused of shooting the Portland shooter while he was unarmed and immediately the fires get huger and start up in different areas.... I hope this isnt true that these are politcal fires.....
Was his name "Climate Change" by any chance? :lamo

Was his name "Climate Change" by any chance? :lamo

I the fires are mostly peaceful, like a cozy flickering fire on a cold winter night

They are not political fires. They are peaceful protests, according to our media

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

****ing firebugs need to be torched themselves.

Oh look, a member of our 8chan brigade is doing God's work for the Kremlin again!

Did they have a gender reveal party? I thought it was gender reveal parties that caused fires.

Back
Top Bottom