• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blind creature that buries head in sand named after Donald Trump

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Fake news unless those critters are orange. ;)

First:
I bet the worm is pissed to be named after Trump.​

Second:
Well, given it's hair styling, it seems the worm has something else in common with Trump.​

Third:
I bet Trump is pissed that a black worm has been named after him.​

Last edited:
Why can’t scientists be petty?

Not petty, but at least remain respectable.
The amount of people that come out against Trump with the kind of rampant climate hysteria that we've seen in the last two years. Is not really something that I would consider to be a stance from someone who is respectable in the least.

Besides the fact that Trump isn't nearly denying as much as people tend to claim. This kind of action seems to spring from the same areas that most other insults spring from.

Meh. Didn't they do the same thing with Obama for a parasite?

The amount of people that come out against Trump with the kind of rampant climate hysteria that we've seen in the last two years. Is not really something that I would consider to be a stance from someone who is respectable in the least.

Besides the fact that Trump isn't nearly denying as much as people tend to claim. This kind of action seems to spring from the same areas that most other insults spring from.

hehe...oh, I dunno, Ob, doesn't seem like the end of the world to me. Not like, you know, climate change...hehe... ;)

My Christmas wish this year is that Trump supporters will finally understand that when the #1 guy sets the bar so low, in terms of "respectful dialogue", complaining about anyone else makes one appear a little silly. Merry Christmas, bud. :)

er uh O, even with just a casual glance at the article you would see the scientists didn't name it. they auctioned off the naming rights. The obedient conservative narrative that "all scientists are mean" doesn't really apply. the obedient conservative narrative that applies is "let the free market fix everything".

If they're inclined to be so petty, then I guess they aren't real scientist at heart.
Read the article. It wasn’t named by scientists, it was named by a politically motivated businessman.

And we all know they can be petty. :cool:

HAHAHAHHA. Yeah, it's this random scientists' lack of "respectability" that is really the issue here. What a joke.

And y'all wonder why we don't take scientists seriously.

"Trump doesn't deny much"? No POTUS has ever denied more. You must realize that Trump preys on the unintelligent. His followers have MURDERED after his tweets. Nearly all of them now think that Climate Change is a HOAX...

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/29/thi...itten-and-said-on-climate-change.html#slide=9

"It snowed over 4 inches this past weekend in New York City. It is still October. So much for Global Warming."

"In the 1920's people were worried about global cooling — it never happened. Now it's global warming. Give me a break!"

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

"It's freezing and snowing in New York — we need global warming!"

"Looks like the U.S. will be having the coldest March since 1996 — global warming anyone?????????"

"Another freezing day in the Spring — what is going on with 'global warming'? Good move changing the name to 'climate change' — sad!"

"They only changed the term to CLIMATE CHANGE when the words GLOBAL WARMING didn't work anymore. Come on people, get smart!"

"As ISIS and Ebola spread like wildfire, the Obama administration just submitted a paper on how to stop climate change (aka global warming)."

And many more...

If they're inclined to be so petty, then I guess they aren't real scientist at heart.

Its not like the right ever believes what scientists ever say anyways.

First:
I bet the worm is pissed to be named after Trump.​

Second:
Well, given it's hair styling, it seems the worm has something else in common with Trump.​

Third:
I bet Trump is pissed that a black worm has been named after him.​

Scientist should have waited to root around the Amazonian jungle to name a new species of mushroom after him.

HAHAHAHHA. Yeah, it's this random scientists' lack of "respectability" that is really the issue here. What a joke.

Another trumpette going with the "But... what about decorum?!!???" angle. Too funny.

Another trumpette going with the "But... what about decorum?!!???" angle. Too funny.

Yeah, that particular one is incredible. I mean, some of the conspiracy theories at least have some teeny tiny grain of plausibility. Feigning concern about decorum though... it's too much!

Back
Top Bottom