• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Blexit' Event Hosts Prominent Black Activist Ann Coulter

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So Fox News personality Candace Owens held an event in Los Angeles over the weekend to encourage "Blexit," black voters exiting the Democratic Party.

Yes, an event to show black people leaving the Democratic party, attended by...... Wait for it..... White people, with Ann Coulter as the host. You just can't make this **** up. This **** is better than Benny Hill. LMAO.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/01/blexit-event-hosts-prominent-black

Blacks certainly should consider demanding a better return for their votes than the D's have been delivering of late.

Having someone else who wants them helps.

Damn, this one definitely went over your head. Don't you think that an event promoting black issues might go over better if there were a few black people in it?

Talk about Republicans astroturfing, or in this case, "afroturfing" an issue. :mrgreen:

You still don't get it, do you? LOL.

Yes, an event to show black people leaving the Democratic party, attended by...... Wait for it..... White people, with Ann Coulter as the host. You just can't make this **** up. This **** is better than Benny Hill. LMAO.

BLEXIT is about separating skin color and political ideology. A white woman speaking at "Blexit" is only a puzzle to people incapable of separating skin color and political ideology.

BLEXIT is about separating skin color and political ideology. A white woman speaking at "Blexit" is only a puzzle to people incapable of separating skin color and political ideology.

I'm sure that's how they message it, but it's painfully obvious that it's just another implementation of the racist narrative that blacks are so [insert negative feature] that they, but not poor whites, have become "trapped" by the Democrats.

You didn't think about that, did you? Well, probably don't care. But when you suggest the Democrats have used welfare and the like to "trap" blacks, when you refer to the "democrat plantation" or put it in words you think more neutral-sounding, you're saying there is necessarily something unique about black people such that they have been trapped by Democrats but poor whites haven't.

It's inescapable, because that's simply how logic works. It's logically necessary for your claims about democrat plantations to be true, regardless of whether you use that term or think tank messaging the phrase you did use, "separating skin color and political ideology".

:shrug:

blahblahblahblahracistblahblahblah

No, a group that specifically seeks to ignore skin color as a determiner of ideology isn't racist... or I guess you'd say Martin Luther King is racist... :roll:

No, it's about WHITE PEOPLE telling black people what they think is good for them. Doesn't work that way. LOL.

No, it's about WHITE PEOPLE telling black people what they think is good for them. Doesn't work that way. LOL.

Nope. It's about people of all colors and a shared ideology discussing politics.

You want to see white people telling black people what to think go follow a Black Conservative's twitter feed sometime... it's amazing how many white people are on their telling the black people they are wrong for being conservative.

blahblahblahblahracistblahblahblah

No, a group that specifically seeks to ignore skin color as a determiner of ideology isn't racist... or I guess you'd say Martin Luther King is racist... :roll:

Dishonestly editing my post, eh?

Here was the exchange:

I'm sure that's how they message it, but it's painfully obvious that it's just another implementation of the racist narrative that blacks are so [insert negative feature] that they, but not poor whites, have become "trapped" by the Democrats.

You didn't think about that, did you? Well, probably don't care. But when you suggest the Democrats have used welfare and the like to "trap" blacks, when you refer to the "democrat plantation" or put it in words you think more neutral-sounding, you're saying there is necessarily something unique about black people such that they have been trapped by Democrats but poor whites haven't.

It's inescapable, because that's simply how logic works. It's logically necessary for your claims about democrat plantations to be true, regardless of whether you use that term or think tank messaging the phrase you did use, "separating skin color and political ideology".

:shrug:

Dishonestly editing my post, eh?

Here was the exchange:

Nah, I see your "racist narrative" crap and realize you are offering nothing of value.

You didn’t read your own link, did you? Ann Coulter didn’t host it, Candace Owens did. Coulter gave a 16 minute speech.

Continue on with your regularly scheduled fauxrage.

You didn’t read your own link, did you? Ann Coulter didn’t host it, Candace Owens did. Coulter gave a 16 minute speech.

That doesn't change anything about his substantive point, though. That's like saying an entire Obama speech was a lie because he said "57 states" at one point...

Nope. It's about people of all colors and a shared ideology discussing politics.

You want to see white people telling black people what to think go follow a Black Conservative's twitter feed sometime... it's amazing how many white people are on their telling the black people they are wrong for being conservative.

It isn't about all colors if the only color at that event is white. Yea, I know, I know, you still don't get it. LOL.

Candace Owens organized and held the event and chose Coulter to host it, which is exactly what the link says. But, I know you will disagree. I bet you believe that a CBS executive hosts the Stephen Colbert Show. LOL.

That doesn't change anything about his substantive point, though. That's like saying an entire Obama speech was a lie because he said "57 states" at one point...
That is not even close... the wheels of your illogical "logic" seem to have fallen off... completely...but they keep a spinning away.

It isn't about all colors if the only color at that event is white. Yea, I know, I know, you still don't get it. LOL.

Apparently, you're a "RINO" now...

:doh

We'd probably be arguing all the time if times were sane. But no. This is the **** we have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom