• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blatant Election Interference

Nobody cares about this attempted right wing election interference.

Gee, another instance of a thread title not being supported by the thread content. What a surprise ...

"seems apparent" "quite possibly" 🤣

Proof you never read the O/P

Conservatives on the platform rushed to highlight Musk’s tweet, claiming Twitter's actions weren’t just "inappropriate" but "blatant election interference."
Washington Times columnist Tim Young replied to Musk, tweeting, "It was blatant election interference."

Last edited:
Blatant election interference is an understatement. I thought Democrats hated election interference. :eek: Maybe they just love having control of the political scene more.
At any rate, seems apparent, Biden quite possibly would have lost the 2020 election had the NY Post investigative report on Hunter Biden's laptop were not censored by the Twitter speech cops.

And now we find out this...

Joe Biden agreed to pay Hunter's legal bills tied to Chinese firm deal: email

From the first link:
Trix, when it comes to elections there is NOTHING unjust as long as Democrats win.

- Is it illegal for Hunter's dad to pay the legal bill?
(better than not paying as some high profile people tend to do).

- Does anyone know exactly what is on the hard drive? If so provide a link.
If I were Joe, I would ask Hunter, what happened to all the millions given to you that you can't pay your own bills?

Proof you never read the O/P
Washington Times columnist Tim Young replied to Musk, tweeting, "It was blatant election interference."
Yes, of course! A Conservative Washington Times columnist tweeted it, it must be true!

Yes, of course! A Conservative Washington Times columnist tweeted it, it must be true!

Yes, of course! Shoot the messenger. It's what uber partisans do.
Obviously, you approve of censorship when it benefits your team.

If I were Joe, I would ask Hunter, what happened to all the millions given to you that you can't pay your own bills?
Good question.

Could ask Trump the same on why he needs to raise funds to replace his jet.

The "proof" appears to be that people who always attack the left called it "election interference" and it just so happens those same people who cheered Trump for admitting that he invited, knowingly received, and chose not to reveal Russian interference on his behalf.

Also, something about the evil inherent in a father paying his son's legal bills.

Standard Trumpist complaint.
The irony of the RNC, through the Trumping Rubes' bank accounts, paying Trump's legal bills merits a mention.

How about we stick to what we know?

Propaganda and censorship are the hallmarks of big tech giants who used their might to sway the 2020 election Joe's way? What a pity to find out after the election that Twitter tech censoring cops used their platform to swing an election.
How do we know this? 17% who voted for Biden wouldn't have done so if they had known the NY Post's investigative report on Hunter Biden's laptop wasn't Russian disinformation.

I don't care what side you're on or who you voted for, (that is yours, the collectives' choice), but everyone who says they want the integrity of Democracy to stay intact should be outraged at Big Tech's hand in the purposeful manipulation of the 2020 election.
More than Russia's manipulation of the 2016 election?

Joe would have to admit he knew about Hunter's business deals. :LOL: before he could ask.

Yes, of course! Shoot the messenger. It's what uber partisans do.
Obviously, you approve of censorship when it benefits your team.
Yes, of course! Play the victim after promoting partisan lies as fact! That's what uber partisans do!

Blatant election interference is an understatement. I thought Democrats hated election interference. :eek: Maybe they just love having control of the political scene more.
At any rate, seems apparent, Biden quite possibly would have lost the 2020 election had the NY Post investigative report on Hunter Biden's laptop were not censored by the Twitter speech cops.

From the first link:

Do you need a supply of smelling salts?

How do you figure Biden would have lost if the NY Post story hadn't been censored by Twitter? How many of the 82 million people who voted for him read Twitter and have their minds made up by social media? Don't attribute the idiocy of Trump voters to Biden voters.

My God, you are another one who will be crying on your deathbed about Trump's loss. Send him a fan letter and he may send you a pair of his dirty tighty whities.

Do you need a supply of smelling salts?

How do you figure Biden would have lost if the NY Post story hadn't been censored by Twitter? How many of the 82 million people who voted for him read Twitter and have their minds made up by social media? Don't attribute the idiocy of Trump voters to Biden voters.

My God, you are another one who will be crying on your deathbed about Trump's loss. Send him a fan letter and he may send you a pair of his dirty tighty whities.
Why the NY Post is the only news source in the US. Fox does not exist, the NYT does not exist it is the NY posy or nothing, and if they do not carry the news the American public does not know about it

The only time they're telling the truth is when their lips stop moving...
Actually, trix, even then they tell lies in memos and on social platforms. That's why they're freaking out about Elon buying Twitter. The lies they tell via those mediums will be challenged.

Make the O/P thread personally about me. The oldest trolling trick in the book.

Bye now... be sure and visit us again. :)
LOL, you do realize I just copied your comment.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm following along in case you actually post some evidence-based facts about Joe's alleged crimes. Not counting on it.

Last edited:

From the first link:

Dude, Even Fox News wanted nothing to do with the story.

Actually, trix, even then they tell lies in memos and on social platforms. That's why they're freaking out about Elon buying Twitter. The lies they tell via those mediums will be challenged.

The meltdowns are EPIC... Too much non-censorship and freedom for them.

FRNGk9YXEAMp2CM

Back
Top Bottom