• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

blaming dems in congress

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
how can some people blame dems in congress when they are not needed to control anything passing????? boy o boy people think weird and dumb sounds like something michelle bachman would say lol:lol:

how can some people blame dems in congress when they are not needed to control anything passing????? boy o boy people think weird and dumb sounds like something michelle bachman would say lol:lol:

I frankly haven't heard much from or about the Dems in Congress.

how can some people blame dems in
congress when they are not needed to control anything passing????? boy o boy people think weird and dumb sounds like something michelle bachman would say lol:lol:

Oh thats easy, and nice warmed over partisan mysoginistic jab at Michelle Bachman.

Its a bit dated dont you think ?

Anyway heres why the Dems get the blame.

First, Obama-Care sucks, it sucks bad an the majority of Americans realize that. The majority of Americans are intelligent enough to know that it pulls money out of the pockets of everyday middle class families as a increase in their premiums.

And the Democrats tried to

It's a goofy tea party meme. The Reverso-Meme. The tea party freaks shut down the government and then blame the Democrats. It's nothing new. Best to just laugh at their silliness and dishonesty.

Blame is a crutch for this government unfortunately, to oftern they are more interested in the type of finger pointing you expect to see in a third grade classroom, not in the halls of our government. To be honest i'm disgusted by the presidents activity, stone walling untill he gets an open blank check to spend what he wants, is treating his presidency as if he was an elected king. on the other hand the republican demand to not produce a bill to reopen the government until the president sits down for negotiations is dirty and harmful, a childish stance on a serious situation. Is this honestly what our government has been reduced to, a bunch of squabbling children?

If these men we have elected are incapable of reaching a compromised and mutually beneficial decision about the fate of this govern ment, and they should this issue has come up multiple times in the past before now, then this government is inept and incapable and should be held accountable for failing in this matter. Their inability to be a cohesive government for the good of the people is an insult to the faith we have placed in them when we gave them thier office. I daresay if this government cannot do the job for which we hired them, then maybe it's time the american people fired them, as is our right in the declaration of independance.

I am with Kaiser and my premiums were increasing every year before Obama even came into office please give me a break boss... and as as far as Bachmann she does say some weird stuff ...way out there....

Obama and the dems did agree to the amount the repubs wanted for the budget/ spending . just want you to know that...also if one side of the gov wants everything there way does that mean the other side must get blamed for not doing there job or agreeing with them too? its also funny that people say Obama is not a leader ..you lead armies...it is hard to lead politicians on the opposite side maybe imposibble

Last edited:
michelle bachman is still out there talking

I am with Kaiser and my premiums were increasing every year before Obama even came into office please give me a break boss... and as as far as Bachmann she does say some weird stuff ...way out there....

Shhhh! No facts allowed on a thread with tea partiers. You'll upset their talking talking points!

michelle bachman is still out there talking

So, ans Obama is still threatening to veto any spending bill that doesn't include exactly what he wants.

Michelle Bachman "talking" or Obama causing unnecessary pain and misery because he needs political leverage ?

Some of you right wing wackos need to quit reading the Drudge Report and watching Glen Beck or Fox News...Your talking points are identical..I'm glad to see some rational Republicans contributing their views....:peace

Some of you right wing wackos need to quit reading the Drudge Report and watching Glen Beck or Fox News...Your talking points are identical..I'm glad to see some rational Republicans contributing their views....:peace
so what do you think HOJ reads to get his talking points? we'd like to see some rational points from rational Democratic posters contributing their views

Has someone forgotten who has the majority in the Senate?
Has someone forgotten it takes both Houses of Congress to agree on a budget that goes to the President for signature.

Members of the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the President are responsible and share the blame for overspending.

so what do you think HOJ reads to get his talking points? we'd like to see some rational points from rational Democratic posters contributing their views

How did I "know" it would be you? :mrgreen: I'm not a rational Democrat--I'm a far left progressive.. The talking points from the far right are identical--same twists and turns--like they memorize them in advance... If the conservatives got their way--no law in this country is safe... The President promised us health reform..He got elected..The bill passed the Senate and the House. It was signed into law by the President and affirmed by the SCOTUS...It is in the process of being implemented...The conservatives knew from day one--regardless of what they promised their constituents---that repealing, defunding or delaying the ACA was not possible in any way or manner..It has been a big bluff and now they don't know how to dig themselves out of the mess that they have created.. It took the Pres over 3+ years to recognize that there would be no compromising with the Republicans...He learned the hard way, but he learned well and they will never fool him again... They will not suck him into piecemealing things through, no matter how many false tears are shed... So now they have painted themselves into a corner.. What will they do?:2wave:

How did I "know" it would be you? :mrgreen: I'm not a rational Democrat--I'm a far left progressive.. The talking points from the far right are identical--same twists and turns--like they memorize them in advance... If the conservatives got their way--no law in this country is safe... The President promised us health reform..He got elected..The bill passed the Senate and the House. It was signed into law by the President and affirmed by the SCOTUS...It is in the process of being implemented...The conservatives knew from day one--regardless of what they promised their constituents---that repealing, defunding or delaying the ACA was not possible in any way or manner..It has been a big bluff and now they don't know how to dig themselves out of the mess that they have created.. It took the Pres over 3+ years to recognize that there would be no compromising with the Republicans...He learned the hard way, but he learned well and they will never fool him again... They will not suck him into piecemealing things through, no matter how many false tears are shed... So now they have painted themselves into a corner.. What will they do?:2wave:

the house appropriates funds. I say don't fund that disaster.

BB tomorrow

the house appropriates funds. I say don't fund that disaster.

BB tomorrow

Well this cannot go on forever..Even the Koch Bros are starting to shake in their billionaire boots.. Duh---BB tomorrow? Sorry--had a rough day...

Well this cannot go on forever..Even the Koch Bros are starting to shake in their billionaire boots.. Duh---BB tomorrow? Sorry--had a rough day...

BE BACK tomorrow

SYL

good night:mrgreen:

Democrats dont have a majority in the Senate? Or the Presidency?

I am with Kaiser and my premiums were increasing every year before Obama even came into office ....

Tell me about it.

DH is self employed so we have to fully pay for our health insurance plan.

We have had Blue Cross/Blue Shield for over 40 years and prices were sky rocketing before Obama took office.

It has just been in the last cople of years that the prices are finally slowing down.

It's a goofy tea party meme. The Reverso-Meme. The tea party freaks shut down the government and then blame the Democrats. It's nothing new. Best to just laugh at their silliness and dishonesty.

You really should check your facts again.

he already did not get exactly what he wants ..he did not get the amount of money the dems wanted he went with the amount the repubs wanted..... what have you been looking at on tv or radio....

tell it like it is boss...the repubs should have worked with him in the pass instead of saying they are going to bring this president down anyway they can and did not care about hurting the American people doing it ...this is his last term so he does not have to step lightly anymore...one more thing you repubs out there!!! Obama is leading the demos ... is Boehner leadng the repubs???? don't talk about people not leading......... please.......Obama lead when his staff and army said it would be dangerous to get bin ladin..... well look who is dead today.....

tell it like it is boss...the repubs should have worked with him in the pass instead of saying they are going to bring this president down anyway they can and did not care about hurting the American people doing it ...this is his last term so he does not have to step lightly anymore...one more thing you repubs out there!!! Obama is leading the demos ... is Boehner leadng the repubs???? don't talk about people not leading......... please.......Obama lead when his staff and army said it would be dangerous to get bin ladin..... well look who is dead today.....

4 americans in Benghazi? One border patrol agent? 13 Soldiers from Ft Hood? 3 civilians in Boston?

Back
Top Bottom