• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blake Masters Wants to Fire All Generals and Replace Them With Conservatives

You obviously do not understand the meaning of the word "troll".

So tell me, who determines the "intent", and "who" can use it or not?

Either it absolutely is such a sign, or it is not at all and any such claims should be discarded as coming from a poisoned well.

Oh, and it was not "adopted" by anybody. They only took it up to troll as well. And that is the funniest part to me, in that now those that scream about it are literally trolling themselves. And not even realizing how many of us are laughing at them whenever they repeat this claim.
Intent of a white supremacists posing in a picture flashing it is pretty clear. If you want to pay dumb that's perfectly okay. I won't be though.

Back
Top Bottom