• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blacks wants segregation divided after race

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Not what Martin Luther Kings dream was about?

Can blacks be racists?

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1304616049686597634

BLM protesters have begun segregating protesters

They made a “black only” section to resolve disputes,

then walked up to white people and told us only black people were allowed in this section

One Antifa was confronted and commanded to leave since he wasn’t black

I have just read that some ladies and gentlemen of the ethnicity under discussion have bought a large tract of land in our state of Georgia and plan to establish a community only for their ethnicity.

One spokesperson for that planned community is quoted as saying that they want a community where the residents can feel safe.

I have also read that some American university dormitories now have certain floors reserved for certain ethnicities and sexualities, where they can feel safe and free of any kind of harassment.

I applaud the efforts of those Georgians and those universities.

I think that safe zones are a great idea.

IMHO, during the coming decades, many other groups will be establishing safe zones, too. IMHO, safe zones are not "racist."

Last edited:
bush-gives-out-sweets-6f77.gif

This thread seems a little racist.

election interference professionals gonna interfere.

I have just read that some ladies and gentlemen of the ethnicity under discussion have bought a large tract of land in our state of Georgia and plan to establish a community only for their ethnicity.

One spokesperson for that planned community is quoted as saying that they want a community where the residents can feel safe.

I have also read that some American university dormitories now have certain floors reserved for certain ethnicities and sexualities, where they can feel safe and free of any kind of harassment.

I applaud the efforts of those Georgians and those universities.

I think that safe zones are a great idea.

IMHO, during the coming decades, many other groups will be establishing safe zones, too. IMHO, safe zones are not "racist."

MLK and the all the people involved in the civil rights movement of the 60's fought and died to end racial segregation, and you applaud efforts to being it back? If this is allowed to happen, it will open up the flood gates and America will begin marching back toward being a racially segregated society.

What makes this even worse is the fact that the entire "black people are being hunted by police" narrative is as phony as a $3 bill. Nearly all of the unarmed black people who were shot by police in the last several years would have never happened if they had simply cooperated with police instead of resisting and fighting with them. The same holds true for people of every race.

I thought we had gotten rid of this primitive narrow minded ****.

racism.jpg

MLK and the all the people involved in the civil rights movement of the 60's fought and died to end racial segregation, and you applaud efforts to being it back? If this is allowed to happen, it will open up the flood gates and America will begin marching back toward being a racially segregated society.

What makes this even worse is the fact that the entire "black people are being hunted by police" narrative is as phony as a $3 bill. Nearly all of the unarmed black people who were shot by police in the last several years would have never happened if they had simply cooperated with police instead of resisting and fighting with them. The same holds true for people of every race.

I have just read that the planned Georgian community says that Euro Americans MAY apply to live there if they are "pro-African American."

I respect your opinion, but some people (including me) feel that safe zones for everyone are the only way to preserve some harmony in this incredibly fast-changing country.

Dr. King's dream, I feel, will never be realized.

Have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom