• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blacks shot more by cops than Whites.[W:51]

Re: Blacks shot more by cops than Whites.

No , I'm not but I'm not dumb enough to assault a police officer while carrying a weapon . This is common sense stuff the exact thing that escapes liberals . :roll:

You said, "Don't carry weapons." Did you mean it was a dumb thing to do, that people shouldn't be armed?

As usual.... the simpletons turn another discussion into a 8th grade shoving match.

As usual.... the simpletons turn another discussion into a 8th grade shoving match.

Is it a right to carry a weapon? Is a black guy with a pistol in his pocket doing something stupid, something provocative?

You said, "Don't carry weapons." Did you mean it was a dumb thing to do, that people shouldn't be armed?

Using them to assault cops when being arrested, yes. It is dumb and people shouldn't do that. If they get shot it's called natural selection.

Simple question. Is being armed a right?

For law abiding citizens it is yes. Being armed while committing a felony, like assaulting a police officer, is not.

Using them to assault cops when being arrested, yes. It is dumb and people shouldn't do that. If they get shot it's called natural selection.

Not the same thing, is it Skippy. The question is, is it wrong to have a pistol in your pocket? Well, not you, a black guy. Is it wrong for a black guy to have a pistol in his pocket?

When looking at the statistics of who's more likely to get shot by a cop the statistics run along the same lines as those of poverty and education.

In the end I think that the reason blacks get shot more has more to do with poverty and education than any sort of systemic racism by cops. Is this to say that there is NO racism perpetrated by cops? Hellz no! But, I do believe that this means that it isn't near as bad as many would like people to believe. Certainly not as bad as the Media, BLM, the left, and Obama would like people to believe.

You know what else is weird?? People who break the law are much more likely to be arrested than those who don't. Black people who show aggressive tendencies towards cops are much more likely to get shot, than those who are cool, calm and respectful around cops. Promiscuous women are much more likely to contract a disease than celibate women.

It's getting to be that "statistics" are never objective. They ALL have ulterior motives. Kinda like Obama.

Not the same thing, is it Skippy. The question is, is it wrong to have a pistol in your pocket? Well, not you, a black guy. Is it wrong for a black guy to have a pistol in his pocket?

No it's not. It's wrong for a thug though. Committing crime while in possession of a gun is a felony.

But that's not the point of discussion. The entity that calls itself 'Socrates something' posted, " Don't commit crimes , don't carry weapons , don't resist arrest , don't assault police and you will be OK !" and I asked him (it?) about the 'don't carry weapons' thing. Do you agree with him (it?)? People shouldn't carry weapons, and then they'll be OK?

Is it a right to carry a weapon? Is a black guy with a pistol in his pocket doing something stupid, something provocative?

I'm not going to argue your silly narrative. You keep peeling the layers of a onion, and hoping the next layer will prove your argument.

Either you have the facts..... or you don't.

No it's not. It's wrong for a thug though. Committing crime while in possession of a gun is a felony.

Well of course. But there's nothing wrong with a black guy having a gun in his pocket, right?

But that's not the point of discussion. The entity that calls itself 'Socrates something' posted, " Don't commit crimes , don't carry weapons , don't resist arrest , don't assault police and you will be OK !" and I asked him (it?) about the 'don't carry weapons' thing. Do you agree with him (it?)? People shouldn't carry weapons, and then they'll be OK?

In that case no I don't. Everyone has the 2nd amendment right to carry weapons in a lawful way, But we both know he meant don't carry weapons in the context of carrying weapons while being a thug, committing crime and assaulting officers.

Well of course. But there's nothing wrong with a black guy having a gun in his pocket, right?

So long as he isn't violating the law, so long as he isn't a convicted felon which is prohibited from owning a firearm, so long as he doesn't go for the gun while being questioned by police, then no, there's nothing wrong with it.

I'm not going to argue your silly narrative. You keep peeling the layers of a onion, and hoping the next layer will prove your argument.

Either you have the facts..... or you don't.

Facts? We're arguing about our opinions here. What 'facts' are you talking about?

This is the problem the BLM tries to put all black people in one bucket, the vast majority of blacks are decent law abiding citizens but they are not the ones being shot. The Thugs are and when they are shot they deserve it. It would be racist to say all black people are thugs but it's just as racist to say cops are killing blacks. They are not. They are killing thugs and I have no issue with that.

In that case no I don't. Everyone has the 2nd amendment right to carry weapons in a lawful way, But we both know he meant don't carry weapons in the context of carrying weapons while being a thug, committing crime and assaulting officers.

So which guy are we talking about when we say, 'assaulting police officers'? The one on the ground in Louisiana or the one in the car in Michigan?

So which guy are we talking about when we say, 'assaulting police officers'? The one on the ground in Louisiana or the one in the car in Michigan?

You mean Wisconsin? I agree that one looks like the cop is guilty, but we don't know all the facts yet and if he is guilty he will be convicted.

You mean Wisconsin? I agree that one looks like the cop is guilty, but we don't know all the facts yet and if he is guilty he will be convicted.

I appreciate your candor and discussion. I notice that the ones who identify as conservative bailed at the mention of the 2A and a black guy. I'm not playing the bigotry card, I'm just sayin'...

I appreciate your candor and discussion. I notice that the ones who identify as conservative bailed at the mention of the 2A and a black guy. I'm not playing the bigotry card, I'm just sayin'...

I support everyone's right to keep and bare arms, that is until possession of a weapon is used to commit crimes. Assaulting police is a crime and they have every right to defend themselves. The thug culture is destroying a significant portion of the black community in a disproportionate amount which is why they are being shot disproportionately. It's not racism.

Felons are NOT allowed to carry weapons , got that so far ? :roll: Second , if you have a carry permit , which liberals require , then when stopped by the police DONT reach for it , put your hands up and remain still ! And not the hands up don't shoot BS claim of M . Brown supporters ! Why does common sense elude most liberals ?

Felons are NOT allowed to carry weapons , got that so far ? Second , if you have a carry permit , which liberals blah blah blah...

ZZzzzzzzzz...

Back
Top Bottom