• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blacks murder at a staggering 5 times the Rate of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is the most important number that gets ignored in the debate over cop killings of blacks. Even conservatives refuse to stand up and speak the truth and defend law enforcement on this point it seems.

And no I didn't fail to adjust for population size. That is what "rates" are. If you doubt me I can walk you through the calculations based upon FBI raw data here:

This number is a mind blowing number.

A reasonable assumption given this number is that cops face approximately 5 times the life threatening situations dealing with blacks and we should expect approximately 5 times more blacks killed by cops during these 5 times often dangerous encounters.

The burden is on the left to prove that isn't a reasonable assumption.

The reality is blacks are killed at much less that 5 times often, indicating a caution among cops in general to avoid a Bad kill when dealing with blacks.

Notice I said in general. A few examples of unjust killings does not change this big picture reality.

This is the most important number that gets ignored in the debate over cop killings of blacks. Even conservatives refuse to stand up and speak the truth and defend law enforcement on this point it seems.

And no I didn't fail to adjust for population size. That is what "rates" are. If you doubt me I can walk you through the calculations based upon FBI raw data here:

A reasonable assumption given this number is that cops face approximately 5 times the life threatening situations dealing with blacks and we should expect approximately 5 times more blacks killed by cops during these 5 times often dangerous encounters.

The reality is blacks are killed at much less that 5 times often, indicating a caution among cops in general to avoid a Bad kill when dealing with blacks.

Notice I said in general. A few examples of unjust killings does not change this big picture reality.
Wow!! You have spoken the forbidden truth and must surely be a racist white supremacist. Don't you understand these numbers are not to be spoken in Woke society?
This is the unspeakable truth that the left just cannot deal with and must prevent from being spoken, written about or studied. They have to hide the truth and deny the truth to create their own "truth".

Gee, this post ain't racist.

Wow!! You have spoken the forbidden truth and must surely be a racist white supremacist. Don't you understand these numbers are not to be spoken in Woke society?
This is the unspeakable truth that the left just cannot deal with and must prevent from being spoken, written about or studied. They have to hide the truth and deny the truth to create their own "truth".
Yeah, I figured you would like it.

Gang violence has been a problem for over a hundred years.

If you can solve gang violence, the nation will give you a medal.

Facts are not racism. The claim is fact. Blacks do commit violent crime at a rate of 2.4 times the number (per capita) than white people do.
When facts are racist, everything is racist!
Poor people commit more crimes than the general average. Agree? Poor white people commit more crimes than the average, poor black people commit more crimes than the average. And black people are way over-represented among poor people.
Crime is a poverty thing, not a racial thing.

Some facts about those facts.

1-They are undeniable
2-The majority of black Americans are not impacted by this...because 54% of black Americans have escaped the rat run rat infested shitholes where this occurs.
3-Its really not an issue of race as much as it is an issue of poverty that is the result of minority populations having been totally ****ed by the rat party.
4-No one gives a **** about dead black people.

Poor people commit more crimes than the general average. Agree? Poor white people commit more crimes than the average, poor black people commit more crimes than the average. And lack people are way over-represented among poor people.
Almost all the components that people are screaming 'RACISM' about in todays age, IS poverty driven. I agree wholeheartedly.

This is where the racism train ends. But good luck explaining that to anyone who freely uses the race card anytime a white cop shoots a black person (criminal or otherwise). Or when voting restrictions are made, that inconvenience only the poorest among us. Or when you are talking about all the other plethora of things that the US is involved in regarding race wars. Education. Single Families. Crime.

It isn't that Black people have something wrong with them, but something is very different in their culture that disregards education, deifies rappers/athletes over the CPA, or Doctor, or getting good grades. Being over-represented in poverty isn't the sign of racism. Unless and until we put the onus of change on the communities that are falling further behind, they will continue to look up and need help (from things of their own choosing mostly)

Pacific islanders could kill each other at 1000x that rate and it wouldn't justify one government official (cop) murdering one citizen.
Another blatant claim of abuse that should apply when the facts prove this, and not every time a white police officer has to use his weapon. Ferguson is the best example of falsely claiming murder when it was not.

1-They are undeniable
2-The majority of black Americans are not impacted by this...because 54% of black Americans have escaped the rat run rat infested shitholes where this occurs.
3-Its really not an issue of race as much as it is an issue of poverty that is the result of minority populations having been totally ****ed by the rat party.

OK, does "no one" include you and all Democrats?

OK, does "no one" include you and all Democrats?
No one means exactly what it says. NO ONE.

Every once in a while a threacd like this will pop up...people will give lip service to the topic, and then its back to business as usual. NOTHING changes. Hell...even black people dont give a **** about black people, other than as toys...as tools to promote causes.

Now this is interesting.

USA Today reports, "Pasquotank County Sheriff Tommy Wooten on Thursday released the names of seven deputies involved in the fatal shooting of Andrew Brown Jr. on April 21.

"All seven were placed on administrative leave after the shooting, but a review of body-camera footage [which we are not allowed to see] shows four of the deputies never fired a weapon, Wooten said in the release. Those deputies have been reinstated to active duty.

“More investigation is necessary into the three deputies who did fire their weapons and they will remain on administrative leave pending completion of the internal investigation and/or the criminal investigation being conducted by the State Bureau of Investigation," Wooten says in the release.

"Andrew Brown Jr. was shot five times – including once in the back of his head, a family-backed autopsy showed – as deputies were serving search and arrest warrants at Brown's home in Elizabeth City."

We have no reason to believe Wooten. We have reason not to because he is engaged in a coverup, and he has lied to the American people. He said last week how much he wanted the body cam footage to be released.

He still has not explained how a public release of the videos would hamper the investigation by the State Bureau of Investigation.

District Attorney Andrew Womble said he believes the State Bureau of Investigation will be able to complete its work, and that he can make any potential charging decisions within that time. But then he said "he was not releasing the footage out of caution, to prevent any potential threat to a fair and impartial trial if charges were to be brought."

Womble is tripping all over his many lies. Does he expect a possible trial to be over in 30 to 45 days?

I don't think so. The North Carolina authorities are making complete fools of themselves.

Another blatant claim of abuse that should apply when the facts prove this, and not every time a white police officer has to use his weapon. Ferguson is the best example of falsely claiming murder when it was not.
Mine was a hypothetical. Way to twist it.

1-They are undeniable
According to experts like Shelby Steele, Robert Woodson, Thomas Sowell, a very big part of the problem is cultural. The absent of two parent families, absent fathers is a leading cause of failure within the black community.

According to experts like Shelby Steele, Robert Woodson, Thomas Sowell, a very big part of the problem is cultural. The absent of two parent families, absent fathers is a leading cause of failure within the black community.
Sure...but that devastation isnt accidental

Even conservatives refuse to stand up and speak the truth and defend law enforcement on this point it seems.
I fear that the current administration will soon ban the public release of such statistics.

The administration wants to avoid putting certain folks in a bad light (as it prepares to give reparations).

Nobody will speak out because they will be banned from the Internet or even lose their jobs.

But the Silent Majority knows the brutal truth.

Poor people commit more crimes than the general average. Agree? Poor white people commit more crimes than the average, poor black people commit more crimes than the average. And black people are way over-represented among poor people.
Bingo. The common denominator for criminal propensity is poverty, not race.

Bingo. The common denominator for criminal propensity is poverty, not race.
And, even more specifically, drug crime. The prohibition on drugs has made the drug trade a very lucrative business and for those who can steel themselves to do what's needed, It's a direct route out of poverty. Even more quick and direct than property crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom