• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blacks Are Beginning To See

There are 22million reasons that Hopkins won’t follow through………hood slip moment!

what was for lunch at the home?

I think the best thing about the NFL is it's a charitable organization and not a business.

No, it'd be cool now. Apparently the NFL has morphed into a leftist organization.

No tackling, no competition, no losing. Everyone wins the Super Bowl every year. /s

God help him if he ever kneels during the anthem.

:ROFLMAO:

Oh, MR doesn't know what he's started choosing Deandre Hopkins.

No tackling, no competition, no losing. Everyone wins the Super Bowl every year. /s
At least six women on field for every play, two of them transgendered.

What I find impressive is that Hopkins received 40M black votes en route to being elected as their spokesperson.

how the left really don't care about discrimination and social injustice and how much the left are for taking people's rights away.

If he decides to leave the $20mil/year NFL job, is a hubcap acquisition position going to pay all those bills HMMMMMMMM?!?

he aint going anywhere, lol. BOOK IT!!! (y) 💯 :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO:

Oh, MR doesn't know what he's started choosing Deandre Hopkins.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

how the left really don't care about discrimination and social injustice and how much the left are for taking people's rights away.

The article (and possibly the actual NFL policy) is confusing. It references “breakout infections”, but implies that they can be deemed (by some unstated means) to be caused by unvaccinated players. I thought that the term “breakout (or more commonly breakthrough) infection” applied only to those who test positive (even if they are asymptomatic) for COVID-19 and are in a ‘fully vaccinated’ status.

Aside from the super ridiculous punish both teams for the inability of (only) one of them to field a team (due to COVID-19 status), there seems to exist an assumption that any “breakout infection” will (must?) be attributed to a teammate - as if (fully vaccinated) player A could not have been infected by having had contact with some (any?) other COVID-19 positive person (whether vaccinated or not).

Last edited:
I think it's great that Moderate Right is using one man's comment to show what all Blacks are thinking.

It sure beats having a middle aged White woman from a lily White region (that seems to be the average SJW in the US) to tell us about what all the poor oppressed blacks are thinking...LOL.🤷‍♂️

Huh? Black people have a historic distrust of the medial community in the U.S. for some legit reasons. This isn't new or "starting".
And now the left want to discriminate against them because of that mistrust.

The article (and possibly the actual NFL policy) is confusing. It references “breakout infections”, but implies that they can be deemed (by some unstated means) to be caused by unvaccinated players. I thought that the term “breakout infection” applied only to those who test positive (even if they are asymptomatic) for COVID-19 and are in a ‘fully vaccinated’ status.

Aside from the super ridiculous punish both teams for the inability of (only) one of them to field a team (due to COVID-19 status), there seems to exist an assumption that any “breakout infection” will (must?) be attributed to a teammate - as if (fully vaccinated) player A could not have been infected by having had contact with some (any?) other COVID-19 positive person (whether vaccinated or not).
It is quite confusing but the bottom line is blacks are being discriminated against for being afraid of getting vaccinated.

It is quite confusing but the bottom line is blacks are being discriminated against for being afraid of getting vaccinated.

Nonsense, the policy applies to all NFL players. Note that my post never mentioned race.

Back
Top Bottom