• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BlackLivesMatter Shuts Down Toronto Gay Pride Parade Demand Cash, ban police floats

Re: #BlackLivesMatter Shuts Down Toronto Gay Pride Parade Demand Cash, ban police flo

What's a gay, black Toronto police officer supposed to do in a situation like this?

yeah i saw that point on another forum too...BLM is acting like no cops are gay and they are somehow less welcome there than hetero african-(canadian?) antagonists. In fact there are gay cop organizations at the parades and they were outraged at this. These antics are a great way only to make enemies on all sides

Re: #BlackLivesMatter Shuts Down Toronto Gay Pride Parade Demand Cash, ban police flo

i can set up a meetup.com of "furries against drunk drivers" in some far flung place in alaska and maybe 5 lunatics show up like these BLM, doesn't mean there's an actual problem with drunk drivers plowing over furries in alaska

what on earth?

Yes, where this parade was that BLM interrupted. BLM had no reason to be protesting there

like i said, another BLM group interrupted the grad student union picket (they wanted higher wages) at my school...Wtf does "black lives matter" have to do with grad student compensation at a school that has had 0 hate crime, much less killings of minorities by cops, in the past decade?! Heck, the cops are not even allowed to carry firearms on campus

they have jumped the shark completely. It's like their sole purpose now is to extort the successful infrastructure and funding of events, even stooping to coerce other minorities who are in the midst of an actual civil rights movement. They should've been arrested

what on earth?

there should not be a TO chapter of BLM, does that compute?

Why does BLM keep doing this? Why do they always have to be such attention whores?

Because the PC liberal dorks love these racist sub-humans .

What's a gay, black Toronto police officer supposed to do in a situation like this?

Do what everyone else does and tell BLM to piss off.

like i said, another BLM group interrupted the grad student union picket (they wanted higher wages) at my school...Wtf does "black lives matter" have to do with grad student compensation at a school that has had 0 hate crime, much less killings of minorities by cops, in the past decade?! Heck, the cops are not even allowed to carry firearms on campus

they have jumped the shark completely. It's like their sole purpose now is to extort the successful infrastructure and funding of events, even stooping to coerce other minorities who are in the midst of an actual civil rights movement. They should've been arrested

They've become as bad as those whackballs from Westboro Baptist Church, barging in and protesting various funerals and the like with their hateful rethoric.

Back
Top Bottom