• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BlackLivesMatter Movement Is Actually The Communist Movement

what do you think is going on?

Fomenting discord to affect, "change", the usual commie stuff. Not that that is always bad. However, this seems to be taking an ugly violent turn. Not good imo.

Fomenting discord to affect, "change", the usual commie stuff. Not that that is always bad. However, this seems to be taking an ugly violent turn. Not good imo.

so first we "foment discord"? then what?

so first we "foment discord"? then what?

Haven't brushed up on it for a while. It seems to be following the Saul Alinsky tactic of problem/reaction/solution. So, now we have this problem of disaffected minorities, so then we will have the reaction...whatever form that takes as the summer plays out. Now the solution has me wondering. I do not know what the goals, or outcome is desired.

Haven't brushed up on it for a while. It seems to be following the Saul Alinsky tactic of problem/reaction/solution. So, now we have this problem of disaffected minorities, so then we will have the reaction...whatever form that takes as the summer plays out. Now the solution has me wondering. I do not know what the goals, or outcome is desired.

what will be the reaction? and why dont you know our goals? seems like something you would now?

what will be the reaction? and why dont you know our goals? seems like something you would now?

Can't see into the future, only applied methodology based on past performance. In addition, I am not sure that it is actually communist in it's goals at the level of those funding it, but the machinations of certain business interests.

Can't see into the future, only applied methodology based on past performance. In addition, I am not sure that it is actually communist in it's goals at the level of those funding it, but the machinations of certain business interests.

like what for example?

Look at black history in America as it is riddled with one failed "movement" after another. If that is a false statement why does the list exist?

Dear Right-Wing: Is it racist or is it communist?

It can't be both.

I think BLM is more anarchical than communist.

Back
Top Bottom