• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BlackLivesMatter Activist Shaun King Threatens a Coup in the U.S. if Trump Wins

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This is treason. King needs to be visited by the FBI. BLM needs to be placed on the terrorist watch list.

The fake black guy talkin' tough again, eh?

This is treason. King needs to be visited by the FBI. BLM needs to be placed on the terrorist watch list.

Well... I am no supporter of BLM but I do insist on clarity as opposed to exaggeration:

“If Donald Trump becomes President, you are fooling yourself if you think we’re far from having a coup our own selves. I’m dead serious.”

#BlackLivesMatter Activist Shaun King Threatens a Coup in the U.S. if Trump Wins

Sounds more like an opinion (or perhaps a fervent wish) than a call to arms to me. :shrug:

Much like all those anti-Trump pundits who claim if he's elected the nation will become Fascist, nationalist, a dictatorship, a nightmare, there will be nuclear war, internment camps for Muslims and Mexicans...blah, blah, blah.

A lot of bombast, sound and fury signifying nothing.

Now if this "gentleman" were the commanding general of an Army or Marine Division? Since he is just a loud-mouthed agitator, who cares. :coffeepap:

Last edited:

He doesn't concern me. If Trump is elected, and then he says the same thing, well, he's protected by the 1st Amendment - However, if he goes beyond just talking, well then, that's a whole other kettle of fish; I'd pay good money to watch a pay-per-view of his arrest and raid on his house by the FBI and Secret Service.

He doesn't concern me. If Trump is elected, and then he says the same thing, well, he's protected by the 1st Amendment - However, if he goes beyond just talking, well then, that's a whole other kettle of fish; I'd pay good money to watch a pay-per-view of his arrest and raid on his house by the FBI and Secret Service.

Or you could pull up a lawn chair and watch the government fire nuclear warheads at 'em.

Ha!

As if he could actually follow through with it! He might have motive, but he has neither means nor opportunity. He as an individual should face the same kind of attention from the Secret Service that right-wingers get when they threaten Obama's life.

But wait - is this the same Shaun King that - according to Breitbart - was "excommunicated" from BLM last year?

No matter. If it takes one person's words to make an entire organization be considered a terrorist organization, then it should only take one person - Donald Trump - to make the entire GOP considered a xenophobic and misogynist organization.

Ha!

As if he could actually follow through with it! He might have motive, but he has neither means nor opportunity. He as an individual should face the same kind of attention from the Secret Service that right-wingers get when they threaten Obama's life.

But wait - is this the same Shaun King that - according to Breitbart - was "excommunicated" from BLM last year?

No matter. If it takes one person's words to make an entire organization be considered a terrorist organization, then it should only take one person - Donald Trump - to make the entire GOP considered a xenophobic and misogynist organization.

BLM has motivated a number of terrorist attacks. There's no doubt they could orchestrate a coup.

From the link...

It’s strange that a movement that claims they want to fight injustice peacefully has a spokesman who repeatedly fantasizing about civil wars and uprisings which would lead to death and destruction.

Inciting to riot is a crime. We need to start enforcement.

He doesn't concern me either, but that is neither here, nor there.

This is more evidence that BLM is a dangerous group of people.

From the link...

Inciting to riot is a crime. We need to start enforcement.

You're right, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

BLM has motivated a number of terrorist attacks. There's no doubt they could orchestrate a coup.

There's a huge difference between some possibly, vaguely connected nut job deciding to shoot at police officers and a coup.

A chicken coup maybe.

I'm sure they remember the last time we played cowboys and indians.

Nobody wants to go there.

Just the same, I'm keeping my powder dry and stocking up on canned goods and bottled water. LOL

A chicken coup maybe.

I'm sure they remember the last time we played cowboys and indians.

Nobody wants to go there.

Just the same, I'm keeping my powder dry and stocking up on canned goods and bottled water. LOL

I know what you mean, bro.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

There's a huge difference between some possibly, vaguely connected nut job deciding to shoot at police officers and a coup.

It's the same groups of terrorists.

AR-15????? Why in the world would anyone want and AR-15?

A coup in our country?

LOL

It's not a coup if you buddy up with a few other douches, pull the trigger a few times, only to quickly find yourself dead with a bullet in your head [or a bomb dropped at your feet]. Coups take planning, daring, and communication with others . . . it's not some random thing you can organize through Facebook.

Making a prediction =/= Threatening an outcome.

Treason has a very real meaning... Please show the treason.

Conspiracy to commit treason has a meaning, too. Do I need to show you the conspiracy?

You're right, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Well, not with this FBI and not this DOJ.

From what I've been able to discern, both the FBI and the DOJ are answering to their administration masters, who invited BLM to the White House.
But of course, we all have to remember that this isn't throwing gas on that fire.
:roll:
Yeah, right. As if it's believable even in the slightest that BLM visiting the White House isn't throwing gas on that fire.

A coup in our country?

LOL

It's not a coup if you buddy up with a few other douches, pull the trigger a few times, only to quickly find yourself dead with a bullet in your head [or a bomb dropped at your feet]. Coups take planning, daring, and communication with others . . . it's not some random thing you can organize through Facebook.

That's still a coup.

Back
Top Bottom