• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black woman interferes with cops and screams "I can't breathe" Is this the new black crooks anthem?

Were you there?

Are you saying you know for certain she could breathe?

Remember George Floyd died of asphyxiation AFTER saying repeatedly and very loudly "I can't breathe."

That is a loaded one.

That is a query thinly wrapped in a presumptive racial assumption.

Are you saying the black woman was a "crook"?

If so based on what evidence?

Then, if you have evidence she was a crook, what makes you think she is representative of either all blacks or of your assumption all blacks are crooks, as it seems you have intended to convey one or the other?

I watched the video. If you read my actual OP I was clear to explain what I did see and what she did. I explained how the video records her talking.

Floyd did not die due to can't breathing (done to him by cops). Floyd died because his system was full of Fentanyl. And the Cop will end up freed.

Okay.

That is as terrible a defense of the poor Thread title and poor OP as one might imagine.

But at least it was a try!

What your trick is, and I know it very well, is called derailing the topic. IT happens when Democrats do not want the topic discussed at all.

Get to her. Get to the cops. Get to her being arrested. Try that and stop derailing.

No, that op represents on the one video more than 30 minutes of careful preparation and seeking more and more evidence.

Why do you dislike the video? It was professional and clear? Did you think the black woman should have been involved at all?

To see if you watched the video you claim to have seen, what did happen to the car the boys were driving? What happened to the woman that poked her nose into the cops business?

I haven't watched one video. It says I can't. The other one hasn't been given and adequate synopsis so I haven't watched that. Sorry, I don't automatically click on video links, especially in such a poorly written OP.

Then, if you have evidence she was a crook, what makes you think she is representative of either all blacks or of your assumption all blacks are crooks, as it seems you have intended to convey one or the other?

You made tons of assumptions.
Glad you asked if she is a crook. I do not know. She was arrested. It refers to the man in NY city that bellowed it out. It means we have George Floyd bellowing it out. She picked it up. From who? Whites?
I did not say she represents all blacks. I asked if this is the new black anthem. A very different sort of question.

I watched the video. If you read my actual OP I was clear to explain what I did see and what she did. I explained how the video records her talking.

Floyd did not die due to can't breathing (done to him by cops). Floyd died because his system was full of Fentanyl. And the Cop will end up freed.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that fantasy.

:ROFLMAO:

I haven't watched one video. It says I can't. The other one hasn't been given and adequate synopsis so I haven't watched that. Sorry, I don't automatically click on video links, especially in such a poorly written OP.

Well this topic clearly is not for you. Move on......

Some Democrats favor this to derail topics.

"What is the synopsis?"

Code for do not show videos. If you hate videos, I wager you hate movies too. Hate documentaries too. Hate using youtube.

How often when the news is on TV to they first pull a synopsis of all of it?

As to this talk of synopsis, I put up a lot more than a synopsis. I explained what happened, I explained she was arrested. I explained what she said. I even dug up on Youtube the video of the OP synopsis and you could judge for yourselves.

I see far too many lazy Democrats for my liking.

If I had to scream, I cant breathe, or, dont taze me bro, to stop police unwarranted aggression, AGAINST YOU, right wing brother, I would.

I wouldn't. Why save him from something he thinks doesn't exist?

Were you there?

Are you saying you know for certain she could breathe?

Remember George Floyd died of asphyxiation AFTER saying repeatedly and very loudly "I can't breathe."

That is a loaded one.

She's black, she's a crook. That's the raionale.

This time she was pulling a cheap stunt and she ended up being arrested. This is not even about me. It is about two issues. First the woman. She was clearly interferring in the duty of the two cops. She fought them. She pulled the cheap trick saying I can't breathe. She yelled it. If she could not breathe, how could she yell at the top of her lungs? I speak of blacks as those pulling the cheap stunts. I have many times spoken highly of blacks.
Everybody pulls cheap stunts: blacks, whites, and cops. That's not confined to one race or profession.

Watch the cops stop two men and suddenly a black woman shows up to interfere.

Do not say the cops stopped for being black. They could not see inside the car they stopped when driving their cop car.

Oops Facebook made sure I saw the video and when I tried to post it claims I can't see it. Strange ...
She got put into the cop car. Complained she can't breathe. For a woman unable to breathe she sure yells loud. Then the cops cracked open the window and she kept raising hell. The cops record all of this on video.

More details. Cops stopped this car with the license plate of HKV5604. The part showing the stop has no reason for the stop. The 2 cops go to driver and passenger window and shortly both men are removed from car. Woman shows up on the sidewalk out of nowhere and starts using cell phone to video this. Cop tells her to stay on the sidewalk. She then gets into the middle of it by getting with the two men and confronts the two cops. They have one hell of a time call for more back up cops. Eventually they subdue her and put her into the patrol car. Car has a mike that lets me hear her talking. I have yet to hear outside talking on their mike.

Let me show you a different video of a woman stopped by cops.

Watch the cops stop two men and suddenly a black woman shows up to interfere.

Do not say the cops stopped for being black. They could not see inside the car they stopped when driving their cop car.

Oops Facebook made sure I saw the video and when I tried to post it claims I can't see it. Strange ...
She got put into the cop car. Complained she can't breathe. For a woman unable to breathe she sure yells loud. Then the cops cracked open the window and she kept raising hell. The cops record all of this on video.

More details. Cops stopped this car with the license plate of HKV5604. The part showing the stop has no reason for the stop. The 2 cops go to driver and passenger window and shortly both men are removed from car. Woman shows up on the sidewalk out of nowhere and starts using cell phone to video this. Cop tells her to stay on the sidewalk. She then gets into the middle of it by getting with the two men and confronts the two cops. They have one hell of a time call for more back up cops. Eventually they subdue her and put her into the patrol car. Car has a mike that lets me hear her talking. I have yet to hear outside talking on their mike.

Let me show you a different video of a woman stopped by cops.

Jesus, God! Can't you let POC be free?

Let us suppose you suddenly show up tomorrow in south Georgia (I'm from Georgia) with Idaho plates on your car. Are you going to feel at one with the locals? NO! I'm here to tell you that you are going to feel dialed into a very bad time if you get stopped. Believe it. You are going to be sweating bullets. Tell me why you aren't.

If you are a white guy from down home you'll have a chance, but unless you have a Southern drawl and a valid license from somewhere in Dixie your shit will be in the street - if you are lucky. Tell me how I am wrong.

If you are Black tell me how the scenario above gets better.

Well this topic clearly is not for you. Move on......

Actually I think the topic clearly isn't in your forte but I applaud your attempts at trying.

You put the topic out there for ALL OF US WHO ARE MEMBERS HERE to see and comment on so unless you are a MODERATOR who can give me an official "MOVE ON" I think I will just hang around.

Sorry!

(y)

I read your OP. more than once, It was disjointed, lacking cogent sentences at times and not at all clear.

Back
Top Bottom