• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

Sir Loin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Some African-American tea party candidates are displeased by a resolution that the NAACP approved on Tuesday calling the grass-roots conservative movement “racist.”

“I have not experienced the charges of racism that the NAACP is touting,” Vernon Parker, an African-American tea party congressional candidate in Arizona, told POLITICO.

Parker, former mayor of Paradise Valley, said that he has never felt out of place at a tea party rally because of the color of his skin.

“When I go to tea party events, people don’t look at me any differently,” he said. “They didn’t judge me on the color of my skin, quite frankly, they judged me on my principles."
And my favorite line in the whole piece..........
"The NAACP should be concerned about bringing jobs to people in depressed areas,” he added, “not the tea party.”

NAACP are one of the most racist groups in this country and leading driver of racial seperationism.

“They didn’t judge me on the color of my skin, quite frankly, they judged me on my principles."

Principles is something the race-baiting NAACP and its enablers don't understand, so I'm sure this message will be lost on them.

NAACP are one of the most racist groups in this country and leading driver of racial seperationism.

The Civil Rights Industry and racism are big business for the Leftists.

And my favorite line in the whole piece..........

Of course a black mayor of Paradise Valley will be comfortable at an Arizona Tea party. The Tea party has no issues with blacks in Arizona, its the brown people they hate there.

... and the Tea party.

Hardly, sir. The, "you're a racist", tactic will blowup in the Left's face in the very near future. Ya'll need to remember that this country is 80% white. You can't afford to piss off as many white folks as you are. When you claim that whites are racist, for simply disagreeing with a black president, you only guarantee that there will never be another black persident.

It's a shame; one day a black man, or woman who would make a great president is going to run and won't have a chance in hell, because ya'll dicked it up for them.

The Civil Rights Industry and racism are big business for the Leftists.

They were good ideas exploited and taken over by businessmen looking for profit. Kind of like the Christian mega-churches.

Of course a black mayor of Paradise Valley will be comfortable at an Arizona Tea party. The Tea party has no issues with blacks in Arizona, its the brown people they hate there.

Really? Is it the "brown" people they hate or the crime that spills over the border?

Racism will only become obsolete once the concept of race itself is recognized for the irrational superstition that it is. People who fight for the advancement of one race over another are only perpetuating the problem.

What, both of them?

You can't keep them race baiting forever. Eventually they will see the light.

Do you honestly think its helpful race baiting for political purposes by the NAACP?

Watching Larry King right now where they are talking about this.

Why are people already forgetting the Bush=Hitler posters libs were carrying during nearly eight years of the Bush administration.

Because half the time the media didn't feel like that was worthy of bein talked about in reference to the anti-war movement....

...unlike now with the tea parties...

Only ILLEGAL brown people. You misrepresent when you leave that word out.

Racism will only become obsolete once the concept of race itself is recognized for the irrational superstition that it is. People who fight for the advancement of one race over another are only perpetuating the problem.

Let me guess. White?

Some people think there's still some evening out to do. It's not a hard stance to justify.

Last edited:
Without racism, the NAACP would be null and void. They MUST find racism under every rock; otherwise, they're just a neighborhood glee club.

Hence, why nobody pays attention to them anymore. They're completely useless.

Let me guess. White?

Some people think there's still some evening out to do. It's not a hard stance to justify.

The last problem the black community should be concerned about today is white people. When 4 out of 5 black children are born without a father even listed on the birth certificate, THERE is your problem.

The American black family - Mom, Dad, and the kids living in residence -is one of the rarest things you'll find in this country.

Let me guess. White?

The Bosnians Serbs thought there was some, "evening out to do", back in the 90's. With your attitude, racism will never go away. In the past year and a half--with all the evening out going on--it's only gotten worse. The situation isn't going to improve, until folks with your mentality change your way of thinking and call it water under the bridge.

The NAACP doesn't care about African Americans in my opinion. They care about race baiting and exploiting African Americans. They just need to rename it the NAADP. The National Association for the Advancement of the Democrat Party. The NAACP doesn't care about conservative African Americans, only those who would vote Democrat. The NAACP is a racist and politically bigoted organization (just like the feminist movement that wouldn't endorse Sarah Palin). I believe their credibility is waning, and hopefully there will be a movement among African Americans that breaks away from this disgusting organization.

Last edited:
Let me guess. White?

Yeah, mostly. That's what my census records say, anyway.

It's not hard to justify, but it's counter-productive. You can't "even out" the races while they are still considered separate entities.

I find it funny, the government and special interest groups denegrate the Tea Party Movement (voters) and they cater to illegal aliens (non-voters)

I hope that works for them in November and 2012.

I find it funny, the government and special interest groups denegrate the Tea Party Movement (voters) and they cater to illegal aliens (non-voters)

Those are not illegal aliens sir! For shame for shame on you for saying so! They are undocumented democrats.:devil:

Only ILLEGAL brown people. You misrepresent when you leave that word out.
yes he does, also
70% of Arizonans support the law. I'm sure there are some brown people among them.

I think, they think, that the majority of Hispanics want open borders and amnesty. I wonder how many of them are saying "Hell no! I came here legally and played by all the rules. They can too."

Back
Top Bottom