• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Republicans

Are Blacks that are not Democrats traitors to the Black people?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
1648343365426.png

What is their problem? 1 out of ten black people vote Republican.

Last edited:
View attachment 67382380

What is their problem? 1 out of ten black people vote Republican.
It's stuff like this that promotes racial division.

A similar question:

Are Whites that are not Republicans traitors to the White people?​

Skin color shouldn't determine political affiliation.

Maybe they are turned off by paternalistic white people telling them what to think.
Maybe they agree with Republicans on the issues that are important to them.
Maybe they live in conservative communities and have an affinity with their neighbors.
Maybe they just like particular Republican politicians.

Could be any number of things, just like the reasons people vote for Democrats. Different people have different reasons. No one owes you their vote because of the color of their skin.

A similar question:

That question would have to read, are white people that are not Democrats traitors to the white people?

Voted no, it was always argumentative lazy garbage to take an entire group and expect monolithic voting. Worse, it is prejudicial.

Voted no, it was always argumentative lazy garbage to take an entire group and expect monolithic voting. Worse, it is prejudicial.
Who is being prejudiced? It would be black people against the Black Republicans... right?

Who is being prejudiced? It would be black people against the Black Republicans... right?
They impress upon a reasonable person the idea they may have self-hating personalities.

WARNING: (A RARE LOL, LOL, LOL) Post by a RWE, self-professed, VICTIM
Obvious, blatant racism - and Democrats have the temerity to call us racists.

Most people do not support their tormentors.

Thomas Farr Devised Ways to Keep Black People From ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com › thomas-farr-devised-w...
Nov 19, 2018 — Donald Trump's federal bench picks look like a MAGA rally. Of the 48 people he's nominated to appellate courts, none are black or Latino.

The author of the USA Today opinion piece, below,

Sophia A. Nelson Opinion contributor
July 3, 2020
"...I strongly disagree, as do the NAACP and many other civil rights groups that have worked tirelessly for racial diversity and parity on the federal bench. This is not purely about the Constitution. This is indeed very political. It is also about the conservative, male-dominated preservation of the courts in the hands of conservative white men, more than it is about the “rule of law.” The racial breakdown of Trump’s nominees speaks for itself. None of his 53 confirmed appeals court judges is Black. Not a single one. That makes Donald Trump the first president since Richard Nixon to go a full first term without selecting a Black nominee for a federal appeals court."

Armstrong Williams's behavior, for example, hints that he is closeted, self-hating...

-snip-
What would Strom Thurmond have done to "mentor" Ben Carson's manager and Justice Thomas's "confidential advisor," self hating closeted
homosexual Armstrong Williams, to learn to do, other than manipulate the "thinking" of racist white right wingers?

In court filing, Armstrong Williams admits to lurid sexual ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › blogs › 2016/10/02
Oct 2, 2016 — As the suit tells it, Williams made some unconventional sexual advances toward Woodyard. Specifically: The complaint says that Williams grabbed ..
-snip-

Last edited:

A similar question:

But the racists demand that all things be decided by race. Like only considering a black female to the supreme court, discriminating against other races and males.

That question would have to read, are white people that are not Democrats traitors to the white people?
Why do racists demand we see color? Why can't we have a colorblind society?

Consider where the "likes" you are attracting to your posts in this thread are coming from. Why do you think they "like" your
posts here?
Nobody has "liked" one of my posts in this thread so I have no ****ing god damn idea what you are trying to say...

But the racists demand that all things be decided by race. Like only considering a black female to the supreme court, discriminating against other races and males.
a second black person will over-represent the black demographic. Not Latinos or Asians? WTF?

A black voting republican is like a jew voting for the Nazi Party
What policies do the two parties have that are the same?

Are you posting that you believe you are a Victim? A victim of what?

What policies do the two parties have that are the same?
Borrowing as much as quickly as possible to send to the Israeli government with no strings attached...

US House okays Iron Dome funding in 420-9 vote after delay ...

https://www.timesofisrael.com › liveblog_entry › us-ho...
Sep 23, 2021 — US House okays Iron Dome funding in 420-9 vote after delay caused by 'Squad' ... $1 billion in funding for Israel's missile defense system.

Report: Bennett's political partners warned him Ukraine mediation could backfire

Senior members of coalition said to have told PM his association with Putin could hurt him in the long term

https://www.timesofisrael.com › report-bennetts-politica...
Mar 17, 2022 — Israel has good relations with both Ukraine and Russia, and Bennett has been seeking to leverage the position to broker talks between the ...

Majority of Israelis say Bennett’s Ukraine mediation will fail​

A survey found that 30% of Israelis think there is a good chance that the mediation efforts will help end the fighting in Ukraine, 54% disagree, and 16% don’t know.​

By GIL HOFFMAN
Published: MARCH 25, 2022

Last edited:
Borrowing as much as quickly as possible to send to the Israeli government with no strings attached...

US House okays Iron Dome funding in 420-9 vote after delay ...

https://www.timesofisrael.com › liveblog_entry › us-ho...
Sep 23, 2021 — US House okays Iron Dome funding in 420-9 vote after delay caused by 'Squad' ... $1 billion in funding for Israel's missile defense system.

Report: Bennett's political partners warned him Ukraine mediation could backfire

Senior members of coalition said to have told PM his association with Putin could hurt him in the long term

https://www.timesofisrael.com › report-bennetts-politica...
Mar 17, 2022 — Israel has good relations with both Ukraine and Russia, and Bennett has been seeking to leverage the position to broker talks between the ...

Majority of Israelis say Bennett’s Ukraine mediation will fail​

A survey found that 30% of Israelis think there is a good chance that the mediation efforts will help end the fighting in Ukraine, 54% disagree, and 16% don’t know.​

By GIL HOFFMAN
Published: MARCH 25, 2022
There is a reason that I almost never respond to your posts... and this is just another example. I asked for Republican polices that were the same as the Nazi's and all you did was post some stories about Israel and are asking me to look for the policy. What a joke.

you don't grasp it-------------- it has to do with stupidity. Both are stupid to vote that way because they are, in effect, killing themselves, etc, etc
I understand 100% what the point of your post was... but when comparing stupid to the genocidal freaks of Nazi's one either has to make it clear they are exaggerating or the poster has to be laughed at. Can you do more so that you do not fall into the latter category?

There is a reason that I almost never respond to your posts... and this is just another example. I asked for Republican polices that were the same as the Nazi's and all you did was post some stories about Israel and are asking me to look for the policy. What a joke.
How many black judges were appointed by the NAZIS?

In all seriousness, I've made two errors you have reacted to. The first was that I meant to post that you consider who were clicking the "likes"
in posts in your thread, but instead I mistakenly posted that your posts were receiving the "likes".

Sorry!

My second error was that I thought you were asking what policies of G.O.P. and the Democratic Party were similar or the same.

Why is the American Enterprise Institute presenting and defending this book if not to instill the idea that blacks are of an
inferior race? Who did the NAZIS claim were superior or inferior?

The 1994 book, now seeing an unfortunate resurgence, investigates racial differences in IQ—without being honest about the authors' motives
By Eric Siegel on April 12, 2017

The Bell Curve - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Bell_Curve
The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles ...
Authors: Richard J. Herrnstein; ‎Charles Murray
Pages: 845
Synopsis · ‎Reception · ‎Criticism of assumptions · ‎Statistical methods

'The Bell Curve' 20 years later: A Q&A with Charles Murray

https://www.aei.org › economics › bell-curve-20-years-...
Oct 16, 2014 — For blacks and whites born thereafter, there has been no convergence. The flashpoint of the controversy about race and IQ was about genes. If ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom