• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery...

Dibbler

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

Yes, I'm sure his professor made him think that.

Re: Black Rapist pisses on white victim and says -- "This is for 400 years of slavery

"This is for 400 years of slavery, bitch." This is the mindset that is installed into young black people by liberal professors and other SJW's.

Not really. I don't know any black people who think like that or would do anything like that. This guy is a sick dumbass who acted on his own twisted mindset.

If thats how you think young black people think, I suggest you get to know more black people.

Yeah I know. Those damned universities keep churning out rapists and teach them to blame their crimes on slavery and other old, and reformed injustices. :roll:

Not really. I don't know any black people who think like that or would do anything like that. This guy is a sick dumbass who acted on his own twisted mindset.

If thats how you think young black people think, I suggest you get to know more black people.

Not all, but there is an example. I don't know any black people who think like that either. And if I told you about my friends and dating history, it might indicate to you that I am not racist, or sheltered in whitopia.

I am trying to indict sjw's, which I find a fun hobby.

Yeah I know. Those damned universities keep churning out rapists and teach them to blame their crimes on slavery and other old, and reformed injustices. :roll:

Yes, that's right.

Yes, that's right.

bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Not all, but there is an example. I don't know any black people who think like that either. And if I told you about my friends and dating history, it might indicate to you that I am not racist, or sheltered in whitopia.

I am trying to indict sjw's, which I find a fun hobby.

SJW's ... single Jewish women?

I doubt this guy was taking notes during lectures... or even in class.

Yes, I'm sure his professor made him think that.

Why do college teachers, who dont actually teach nor probably even know how to teach,get called professors but actualbteachers are just teachers?

um nah that sounds like bull****

**** that guy though

SJW's ... single Jewish women?

Dated few of those too...,

but sjw, meaning social justice warriors, snarky.

Dated few of those too...,

but sjw, meaning social justice warriors, snarky.

What University did this guy go to?

At least the bastard seems to have gotten fifteen years for rape.

One guy who is a very sick criminal!
So glad they caught him and that he will be spending time in jail.

" 400 years of slavery", huh ?

if the details are true this guy is an ignorant, evil, vile, person who is clearly retard and I hope he never gets out!

that being said your comment is also retarded, its holds no basis in reality. Its part of the problem with the minority of uncivil people today in society. Thank you for identifying yourself as part of the problem :)

if the details are true this guy is an ignorant, evil, vile, person who is clearly retard and I hope he never gets out!

that being said your comment is also retarded, its holds no basis in reality. Its part of the problem with the minority of uncivil people today in society. Thank you for identifying yourself as part of the problem :)

Man, I'm getting schooled hard lately. :(

Why do college teachers, who dont actually teach nor probably even know how to teach,get called professors but actualbteachers are just teachers?

University professors DO know how to teach and actually do teach. They are called professors because that's what they are. They have the degrees and the research programs to back it up. The expectations are not just to teach, but to run research programs, graduate students with higher degrees, publish papers, bring money into the university, etc. The norm is a PhD, but not all professors have one. It's just the notation used when referring to a University professor. There are Instructors too, and sometimes they don't have the degrees or responsibilities a full fledged professor would have.

A k-12 teacher is a teacher because they are teachers and that's pretty much all they do is teach. They aren't in school year long, they don't run research programs or publish papers or the litany of things expected of a University professor (on top of teaching). Some have higher degrees, but that's not the norm (outside of administration...which aren't even really teachers anymore). The notation for K-12 teachers are teachers. They teach, and aren't expected to do much else above that.

Omg that was truly heartbreaking. What a couple of monsters to do that to an innocent little girl.

The worst thing I have heard of happened recently. A father, and his boyfriend, both in their 50s I think, both raped the man's 10 month old daughter. Those animals should be immediately executed.
Father and his boyfriend charged with 'raping 10-month-old baby daughter' for three hours | Australasia | News | The Independent

University professors DO know how to teach and actually do teach. They are called professors because that's what they are. They have the degrees and the research programs to back it up. The expectations are not just to teach, but to run research programs, graduate students with higher degrees, publish papers, bring money into the university, etc. The norm is a PhD, but not all professors have one. It's just the notation used when referring to a University professor. There are Instructors too, and sometimes they don't have the degrees or responsibilities a full fledged professor would have.

A k-12 teacher is a teacher because they are teachers and that's pretty much all they do is teach. They aren't in school year long, they don't run research programs or publish papers or the litany of things expected of a University professor (on top of teaching). Some have higher degrees, but that's not the norm (outside of administration...which aren't even really teachers anymore). The notation for K-12 teachers are teachers. They teach, and aren't expected to do much else above that.

BOOM!! Bodi got slam dunked on! :lol:

"Teacher" was good enough for Jesus.

And Professor" is just a job title in the United States.

Who cares what he said? You don't piss on people and YOU DON'T RAPE THEM.

Back
Top Bottom