• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black racism and race hatred of non blacks

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. There is plenty of evidence of this.

Although the violent black racists surely are a minority of the total black population, plenty of them are evident by their statements and writings, and evident in the interracial violent crime statistics

It is the goal of this blog to honestly address the documented evidence of this black racism and race hatred, knowing full well that the subject is taboo in the "liberal" Dogma, and that puts this blog at considerable risk being shut down for even raising the issue.

In doing so, this blog will also document evidence of the Corrupt Liberal Media ignoring, spinning away, or even censoring this widespread, black racism and hatred of non blacks from the American people.

Hopefully the moderators at Google have enough intellectual honesty and integrity to resist the totalitarian efforts from the left to shut it down.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

This article dovetails with the OWN TV airing of racism within the general American Black community.

No doubt in my mind that black racism is real. A lot of them are even racist against their own kind.

It's real, but I'm sick and tired of people who defend white racists going on about black racists.

Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. There is plenty of evidence of this.

Although the violent black racists surely are a minority of the total black population, plenty of them are evident by their statements and writings, and evident in the interracial violent crime statistics

It is the goal of this blog to honestly address the documented evidence of this black racism and race hatred, knowing full well that the subject is taboo in the "liberal" Dogma, and that puts this blog at considerable risk being shut down for even raising the issue.

In doing so, this blog will also document evidence of the Corrupt Liberal Media ignoring, spinning away, or even censoring this widespread, black racism and hatred of non blacks from the American people.

Hopefully the moderators at Google have enough intellectual honesty and integrity to resist the totalitarian efforts from the left to shut it down.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

This article dovetails with the OWN TV airing of racism within the general American Black community.

:lamo

Right here.

The conservative persecution complex is strong with this one.

Seriously

This is **** race analysis parading itself as fact

And there are thousands of people who run similar blogs

This one is no different and is not going to be taken down for "raising the issue"

Well if that is the case then prejudice is widespread. Keep up with it.

The only time so-called "black racism" is made the focus of any discussion is when its used to either minimize racism against blacks or draw a false equivalency between racism against blacks and racism against whites. With that in mind, I find threads like this ridiculous.

I have had black folks set up appointments and then showed up and specifically say that had wanted a black lawyer instead of a white one and asked for a referral . Didn't bother me in the least.

The super-powerful liberal media will probably try to kill me in my sleep for posting this video they don't want you to see. this is the "African-American" in it's native habitat.

The super-powerful liberal media will probably try to kill me in my sleep for posting this video they don't want you to see. this is the "African-American" in it's native habitat.

My old roommate (white) had this as his ringtone, always good for laughs.

It's just another blog that catalogs the array of black on white racial crimes.

The internet is filled with them just like it's filled with anti-white propaganda for the benefit of black extremists or other racial groups. these things are commonplace and every race has them. It doesn't mean that we should look at this blog and say: well, this deserves our attention. It doesn't.

I have had black folks set up appointments and then showed up and specifically say that had wanted a black lawyer instead of a white one and asked for a referral . Didn't bother me in the least.

Sounds like some smart people. A black lawyer is far more likely to know how to get a fair trial or judge for a black plaintive. It is not always easy in some locations.

:lamo

That blog was sure good for a laugh. I liked this one personally:

Black/white, intimate partner relationships are dangerous for white women and their families

Yet these relationships are encouraged by our liberal society with no mention of the often fatal results they have for naive white women and their families.

Sounds like some smart people. A black lawyer is far more likely to know how to get a fair trial or judge for a black plaintive. It is not always easy in some locations.

Well in my location, you are pretty screwed because outside of those who work for the government, the handful that are left are pretty dicey except for 1 who has just recently set up a satellite office in my city, and there is no judge shopping in my neck of the woods. Nobody has quite figured out why there are so few black lawyers in my area in private practice considering the city proper is lurching toward becoming minority-majority. We do have a high violent crime rate, but that it mostly druggies going after each other and they usually get court-appointed counsel because people are too poor to drop $50-$100K on a murder case.

Racism in the Black Community

Mar 6, 2009

Racism within the Black Community
Racism has existed throughout human history. According to dictionary.com, racism is a belief or principle that inherent differences exist amongst the various human races, and these differences are determined by cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. People experienced or witnessed racism; from the Holocaust in Germany to Apartheid in South Africa. Racism is unjust overall but it hurts even more when it is witnessed within your own race.
[Excerpt]

Read more:
Racism in the Black Community - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why Black Men Prefer Light Skin Girls
Why Black Men Prefer Light Skin Girls - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

This is a relevant issue today. Aren't we all striving for a non-racist society? That is except for the Progressive Leftists that encourage using racism and the race card all the time.

The only time so-called "black racism" is made the focus of any discussion is when its used to either minimize racism against blacks or draw a false equivalency between racism against blacks and racism against whites. With that in mind, I find threads like this ridiculous.

I don't think you understand how overt it is. I see it all the time.

Racism exists in every race. Black racism that is violent is usually caused by gang violence. At least that is how it exists where I live. You don't go to certain parts of town depending on the color of your skin. I am certain that exists everywhere.

I don't think you understand how overt it is. I see it all the time.

I think the one lacking understanding here is you I'm afraid ... PlayDrive's post is on the money ... time to look for a serious conversation ...

Back
Top Bottom