• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black racism and race hatred of non blacks

Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. There is plenty of evidence of this. Although the violent black racists surely are a ...

If I were systematically discriminated against the way blacks are in this country, I'd be pissed about it, too. Until white America shapes up, I think our black neighbors have every right to be upset with us.

:lamo

That blog was sure good for a laugh. I liked this one personally:

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - …

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being ...

"The national news media was criticized for allegedly ignoring the story because the victims were white and the all five of the suspects are black; most news reports came from local media and online news sites.[45][46] This criticism was also fueled by erroneous early reports of dismemberment and mutilations.[47] Most of the original reports with misinformation (reported from a federal deputy US Marshal after the suspects' arrest in Kentucky) were later denied by the District Attorney.[47]

The president of Criminal Justice Journalists, an association of crime, court and prison writers, editors and producers, said, "I can't say that this one would have had any more coverage if five whites had been accused of doing these things to two blacks, absent a blatant racial motive... as bad as this crime is, the apparent absence of any interest group involvement or any other 'angle' might also explain the lack of coverage.""[45]

Where was Al (Tawana Brawley) Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson then?

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - …

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Channon Gail Christian, 21, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, were a couple from Knoxville, Tennessee. They were raped, tortured, and murdered after being ...

"The national news media was criticized for allegedly ignoring the story because the victims were white and the all five of the suspects are black; most news reports came from local media and online news sites.[45][46] This criticism was also fueled by erroneous early reports of dismemberment and mutilations.[47] Most of the original reports with misinformation (reported from a federal deputy US Marshal after the suspects' arrest in Kentucky) were later denied by the District Attorney.[47]

The president of Criminal Justice Journalists, an association of crime, court and prison writers, editors and producers, said, "I can't say that this one would have had any more coverage if five whites had been accused of doing these things to two blacks, absent a blatant racial motive... as bad as this crime is, the apparent absence of any interest group involvement or any other 'angle' might also explain the lack of coverage.""[45]

Where was Al (Tawana Brawley) Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson then?

Thanks for the link. It was a horrible crime, however:

There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime," said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Atty. Randy Nichols. "We know from our investigation that the people charged in this case were friends with white people, socialized with white people, dated white people. So not only is there no evidence of any racial animus, there's evidence to the contrary

Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. There is plenty of evidence of this.]

The "blacks are the real racists" meme, in all its glory.

How do we white people even survive in such an anti-white nation like America?

Thanks for the link. It was a horrible crime, however:

Obviously had the victims been black and the perpetrators white the decision about a race crime would have been different. Wouldn't say so?

Obviously had the victims been black and the perpetrators white the decision about a race crime would have been different. Wouldn't say so?

Of course, because white people, especially white males (which I bet you are) are so oppressed in America it isn't even funny. Well, in fact it is funny.

The "blacks are the real racists" meme, in all its glory.

How do we white people even survive in such an anti-white nation like America?

Gee, I don't know I grew up in a mixed neighborhood of blacks and whites. I do see that there are some black people that are racist within themselves and that is what it's all about. Black Americans versus lighter skinned Afro-Americans. They use the "N" word to describe black people they don't like, calling call whites "Crackers".

No doubt in my mind that black racism is real. A lot of them are even racist against their own kind.
And a lot of whites are racist against their own kind too.

Racism is ugly, period. White racism doesn't make black racism any prettier, and black racism doesn't make white racism any prettier. It's always ****ty to hate someone because of their race, no matter who is doing the hating.

Gee, I don't know I grew up in a mixed neighborhood of blacks and whites. I do see that there are some black people that are racist within themselves and that is what it's all about. Black Americans versus lighter skinned Afro-Americans. They use the "N" word to describe black people they don't like, calling call whites "Crackers".

Yeah, it's all black people's fault, this whole racist thing. And Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania.

Might I suggest you do a little historical research about racism, if you want to understand it, rather than relying on memories of your youth. Racism has a history and a sociology, that goes far beyond you neighborhood.

But I suspect that's not your goal -- to understand racism. I suspect, and you've confirmed people, that your goal is to blame black people and pretend you're a victim. It would be a rather amusing conservative meme, if it weren't so widespread.

Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. There is plenty of evidence of this.

Although the violent black racists surely are a minority of the total black population, plenty of them are evident by their statements and writings, and evident in the interracial violent crime statistics

It is the goal of this blog to honestly address the documented evidence of this black racism and race hatred, knowing full well that the subject is taboo in the "liberal" Dogma, and that puts this blog at considerable risk being shut down for even raising the issue.

In doing so, this blog will also document evidence of the Corrupt Liberal Media ignoring, spinning away, or even censoring this widespread, black racism and hatred of non blacks from the American people.

Hopefully the moderators at Google have enough intellectual honesty and integrity to resist the totalitarian efforts from the left to shut it down.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

This article dovetails with the OWN TV airing of racism within the general American Black community.

Why wouldn't it be real? We're all human after-all.

About half of the Democratic party consists of whites who hate white people.

How else do you explain the fact that they voted an anti-white racist into whitehouse?

Last edited:
How many fake news events can someone post and get flat-busted on before they question their blog source?

How many fake news events can someone post and get flat-busted on before they question their blog source?

Sometimes it is about communication and opinion only irrelevant from sources.

About half of the Democratic party consists of whites who hate white people.

How else do you explain the fact that they voted an anti-white racist into whitehouse?

You mean Obama? Obama is the anti-white racist that the democrats voted for?

Mixed-race (for lack of a better term) can be racist against whites and blacks? This is the kind of nonsense that occurs when one ignores the oppression and privilege aspects of racism and uses the term for simple racial bigotry.

You mean Obama? Obama is the anti-white racist that the democrats voted for?
Yes. He is overtly racist against white people.

He wrote an anti-white racist book, attended an overtly racist church, etc...

Yes. He overtly racist against white people.

He has a reason. Did you know that the little boy in this picture was Obama as a young lad?

fish.jpg

Yes. He is overtly racist against white people.

He wrote an anti-white racist book, attended an overtly racist church, etc...

You do not say! Did he do so before or after he got elected to Presidency though?

Anyone notice the institutonal racism in modern day media? Take 100 commericals on TV and count how many reference black education, instead we see athletics and dancing with heavy empahasis on dancing. I would say barring the Hanes commercials with Michael Jordan dignity is deliberately discarded in most ads we see. Also, count the number of black men with white women as couples versus the other way around. Anybody guess why?
We watched Family Guy last night and the dog barked three times at a black character because "dogs don't like blacks". The dog apologized after doing so but WHY was this inserted in to the show? The dog said it was genetic and his father and grandfather did it but he did not agree with their opinion of blacks. Why are cartoons like The Simpsons and South Park alway bringing up race in a dorogatory manner towards blacks? If you believethe reason is humor you are stupid. Keep in mind what is happening to Paula Deen as you write your response. These cartoon shows are getting away with material other shows would never even dare to show.

Back
Top Bottom