• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Power Racist privilege in the US

I think there is an argument that racist black people outnumber racist white people...
No there isn't. Not even kind of. African American's make up roughly 12% of the population.

Look up members signed up to black political extremist groups.... they have like 40k+ members... White extremist groups have NOWHERE near those numbers.... not even close.
That's because there are so many white racists in the country they don't actually qualify as extremists. White Racists control the Republican party. Their racism is so everyday and commonplace it's viewed as normal. They don't have to resort to extremism to get what they want. There are so many white racists they can just vote and have their racist policies implemented legally.

No there isn't. Not even kind of. African American's make up roughly 12% of the population.
Yea, That tells you something when a group that is only 12% of the population, has more members in racist extremist groups......

and murders, and crime.... but that's something else entirely.

That's because there are so many white racists in the country they don't actually qualify as extremists. White Racists control the Republican party. Their racism is so everyday and commonplace it's viewed as normal. They don't have to resort to extremism to get what they want. There are so many white racists they can just vote and have their racist policies implemented legally.

Fantasy.

Surely there are white racists.... but no, they do not rule the republican party, you can take your tinfoil hat off now. I know a few black republicans that have a incredible grasp of the situation between the republican party and the black community... maybe you should listen to one of them. I actually enjoy a lot of their unique perspectives.

It's fun to watch
For decades ,blacks were # 1 on the victim /pander list for Democrats. Women were # 2 , LGBT #3, and Hispanic people maybe #4.Muslims really were an aftertought.

All of a sudden Trump comes along with his wall and travel ban and Mexicans jump to # 1 and Muslims to #2.

WHOA.

That freaked black people and women out!
Thus we had al these moronic kneeling incident and equally stupid and LBGT protest, even though Trump has has doone nothing to any of them
" Hey come nobody is paying attention to us."
#LAFFRIOT

Hell hath no fury like a pander group scorned.

#GUFFAW

. To this day he hates all black people. It's irrational and he knows it. But he can't help it because he was beaten up and almost died, because of racists. He doesn't think he's better than blacks. But he does fault them all for something a few did. That's bigotry. Not racism. He experienced real racism. But for some it doesn't matter the reason. He will still be considered a racist.
:shock:FYI
Actually by defintion that is in fact text book racism based on how you describe. he is considered racist becasue he is a racist.
Its terrible what happen to him and hopefully since he knows his racism is irrational (all racism is based on ignorance) he can over come it but until he does he is still a racist going by your veribage.

the superior part isnt required, its just a part of it and a typical part but not required. And even if it was (by defintion its not) im not sure how any argument could be made that he doesnt think he is better. If he judges all black people by the actions of some thats rasicm . See its more than bigotry because based on your words its ALL and BLACK. :shrug:

Its kind of shocking you dont know that but then agai you did say too many confuse bigotry with racism and again if your discrption is accurate you are doing the same.

Racism:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
: racial prejudice or discrimination
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/racism
the belief that people's qualities are influenced by their race and that the members of other races are not as good as the members of your own, or the resulting unfair treatment of members of other races
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/racism
feelings or actions of hatred and bigotry toward a person or persons because of their race
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/racism?s=t
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/racism
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

:shock:FYI
Actually by defintion that is in fact text book racism based on how you describe. he is considered racist becasue he is a racist.
Its terrible what happen to him and hopefully since he knows his racism is irrational (all racism is based on ignorance) he can over come it but until he does he is still a racist going by your veribage.

the superior part isnt required, its just a part of it and a typical part but not required. And even if it was (by defintion its not) im not sure how any argument could be made that he doesnt think he is better. If he judges all black people by the actions of some thats rasicm . See its more than bigotry because based on your words its ALL and BLACK. :shrug:

Its kind of shocking you dont know that but then agai you did say too many confuse bigotry with racism and again if your discrption is accurate you are doing the same.

Racism:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
: racial prejudice or discrimination
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/racism
the belief that people's qualities are influenced by their race and that the members of other races are not as good as the members of your own, or the resulting unfair treatment of members of other races
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/racism
feelings or actions of hatred and bigotry toward a person or persons because of their race
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/racism?s=t
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/racism
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Those are actually relatively new definitions that have been added. For instance a few years ago the definition in your merriam-webster link only had the 1st one listed. I know that because Merriam-Webster is usually my go-to for linking definitions and has been for several decades.

Those are actually relatively new definitions that have been added. For instance a few years ago the definition in your merriam-webster link only had the 1st one listed. I know that because Merriam-Webster is usually my go-to for linking definitions and has been for several decades.

I couldnt tell you the history of defintions but i know even 20+ years ago when i was in highschool what you described was racism by defintioin. I dont see how it could ever be anythign different simply because its all and race. If race is the factor and its all there no real way around that. When a bigorty encoompasses ceertain things thats when its upgrade. For example Bigotry agaisnt ALL WOMEN(gender) is sexism or misgyny.

Again its terrible what happen to him, i wish him well and hopes he over comes it but he is racist. (and so were his attackers btw again based on your description)

Also on a side note say the it was restricted to thinking ones race is better than the other. I dont see a sound argument to make that he does view blacks as lessers.

Last edited:
To no avail? That is up to you to determine. :shrug: Too many confuse bigotry with racism. In many situations the two have become synonymous and because of that it is watering down what real racism is and making it to where people just roll their eyes whenever the word "racism" is uttered. I have no doubt that your nephew has experienced bigotry. But if he says racism by minorities just isn't important then I doubt that he has actually experienced real racism. Racism is horrid. No matter who does it. It should ALWAYS be denounced. Racism is a choice. Bigotry may actually be based on something real, even if the bigotry itself is irrational.

For instance, I know of a guy that was beaten 3 different times by black people twice to the point where he almost died, all while they were spewing racial epitaphs at him. To this day he hates all black people. It's irrational and he knows it. But he can't help it because he was beaten up and almost died, because of racists. He doesn't think he's better than blacks. But he does fault them all for something a few did. That's bigotry. Not racism. He experienced real racism. But for some it doesn't matter the reason. He will still be considered a racist.

In the end Ouroboros, I'll bet that the only difference between you and I (or at least your nephews definition vs mine) is in our definition of "racism" and what should matter the most. And I would bet that that difference is based on our different outlooks on the collective vs the individual. In the end though, we both want an end to racism.

Does that really sound like "to no avail" to you?

In the larger sense, it isn't entirely "to no avail" to continue pressing people when they make false definitions of racism.

However, where teenagers are specifically concerned, it's rare that anyone talks them out of their political passions. Maybe life can change their minds, but older relatives-- rarely, if ever.

O.J. is an individual. He might be one of the few African Americans in history to have ever gotten the benefit of the doubt, that was only because he was rich enough to afford a crack defense team.

But remind me... How has O.J.'s life turned out despite being found innocent of the crime you're accusing him off? Was he recently nominated and confirmed to the Supreme Court? Amazing how certain you are that he murdered those people despite nobody being able to offer testimony to ensure that he was actually at the scene of the crime. Yet, when a woman comes forward, passes a polygraph, and says a white guy sexually assaulted her that's not enough evidence for you.

I don't know if O.J. actually did kill his wife or not, but I do know that if Joe Montana had been acquitted of murdering his wife he'd probably still be doing sketchers ads.

I don't know how we got onto Kavanaugh, but you are correct on that point: for me passing a polygraph is not enough evidence to show that a "white guy," or any male or female, is guilty of a crime.

You're perhaps willfully missing the point. POC aggressors aren't armed with paintball guns; they're armed with lethal weapons. You want to say that the law enforcement collective has more total firepower and that they use it disproportionately in favor of white citizens. The first is a given and the second might as well be. But victims of POC aggressors don't just get up and walk away like paintball victims. I don't care if you believe O.J. did it or not; the point is that no victim cares whether he/she was killed with a knife or an automatic rifle (yes, I know that's not what AR stands for).

Leftist liberals in the media are promoting the vile lie that Black Power racists deserve special privileges. We saw that in the recent lying leftist media accusations against un-offending white Catholic school kids. The liars in the media made excuses for the clear Black racist vile aggression and the aggressive lying drum-beating man claiming to be a native American Vietnam hero. The evidence clearly shows a handful of Black Hebrew Israelite racist adults yelling racist insults at the innocent kids and the fake Vietnam veteran drum major sauntering up to the kids and beating drums right in their faces in open aggressive confrontation. Those behaviors are inexcusable and the fact that the leftist media supports those immoral acts of aggression and twists the narrative into a lie in order to falsely blame the innocent kids is despicable.

Black racist privilege in America is widespread and does a lot of damage to American unity. The leftist media do not tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Here is an example of truths the leftist media will not report:

'BLACK POWER' ADMINISTRATOR COSTS UNIVERSITY $4.8 MILLION

https://dailycaller.com/2015/11/04/universitys-black-power-administrator-costs-them-4-8-million/

In this case a white professor was targeted by a newly hired Black Power advocate because she was white. This is a clear example of what happens when the leftist propagandists promote unjust narratives which foment such open disrespect for white people and support for Black racist privilege in everyday life.

In modern America blacks can spew racist hatred all day long and they will be excused by leftist dolts because of the acceptance of the idea that blacks deserve such privileges because of past slavery. What a bunch of nonsense crap.

There are a lot of brain damaged people. They are slowly feeding them nonsense, and which they are going to take it literally. To get them angry at the world to start chaos. They has been offering a lot of flu vaccinations lately. They knows that it is causing mental illness. The more mentally ill people. The bigger their army gets.

There are a lot of brain damaged people. They are slowly feeding them nonsense, and which they are going to take it literally. To get them angry at the world to start chaos. They has been offering a lot of flu vaccinations lately. They knows that it is causing mental illness. The more mentally ill people. The bigger their army gets.

The son of a friend of mine got permanent brain damage shortly after being given a block of pills required by school officials.

Back
Top Bottom