• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black parents shock doctors with white baby

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist

A black British couple have amazed doctors after their daughter was born with white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

wow, thats weird, and the parents have no white ancestors, their baby is a genetic freak:mrgreen:

SNN2001A-280_1088865a.jpg

parents and baby.

That's weird, the milkman has blonde hair too.

I am guessing someone has been sleeping with another guy and its not the husband.

LUCY, YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO!

cu1satullo22a.JPG

I think the wife has been cheating on her husband. The father should seek out multiple DNA tests for the new baby and the other kids, if that one child is not genetically his then the other two may not be genetically his as well. If one of their parents was white and had blond hair I could see their children looking like and both of them being the biological parents. Sometimes that stuff skips a generation,my best friend and 3 of his sisters each have a white child with blond hair while my friend and one of his sisters look like their dad who is black and two of his other sisters look like their father who is asian(Thai), but their mother is white and has blond hair.

Last edited:
I think the wife has been cheating on her husband. The father should seek out multiple DNA tests for the new baby and the other kids, if that one child is not genetically his then the other two may not be genetically his as well. If one of their parents was white and had blond hair I could see their children looking like and both of them being the biological parents. Sometimes that stuff skips a generation,my best friend and 3 of his sisters each have a white child with blond hair while my friend and one of his sisters look like their dad who is black and two of his other sisters look like their father who is asian(Thai), but their mother is white and has blond hair.
And if DNA tests prove it is their kid?

I think the wife has been cheating on her husband.

Not necessarily. Many black babies are somewhat light-skinned at birth, some more than others. The blonde hair is a bit unusual, but not impossible. And almost all babies have dark blue eyes at birth. In case you think I'm talking out my ***, I used to work in a neonatal unitof a public hospital.

Last edited:
And if DNA tests prove it is their kid?

Then perhaps the parents of the mother or father is not telling the truth about their birth father.

I saw this and thought "Gee I really hope the next two headlines are not:- "White parents shock doctors with black baby" and "Birthing centre admits to baby mix up!!"

Curiously enough another story appeared in the same Publication on the same day, it was reported that a woman had given birth to twins, one was White the other was Black.
I believe someone is trying to tell humanity something.
If only humanity was wise enough to take the message on board?

Curiously enough another story appeared in the same Publication on the same day, it was reported that a woman had given birth to twins, one was White the other was Black.
I believe someone is trying to tell humanity something.
If only humanity was wise enough to take the message on board?

Unfortunately, the only thing that will get rid of racism in reality is when there is only one race. Of course, at that point, humans will find something else to hate each other over.:(

Then perhaps the parents of the mother or father is not telling the truth about their birth father.
Just so you know, it is not impossible that their ancestors all completely fit the "African" stereotypical mold, but this kid grows up with light skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes...

That said, I agree with lizzie's statement that many babies have blue eyes at first, and perhaps lighter hair...

It's possible the kid will change appearance a bit as it develops.

Unfortunately, the only thing that will get rid of racism in reality is when there is only one race. Of course, at that point, humans will find something else to hate each other over.:(
Just think, the KKK, version 2.0, otherwise known as the PCB (Personal Computer Bandits) - violent reprisals against those who use Mac's instead of PC's, not to mention anti-mac hate speech, etc., etc.

:mrgreen:

Note: I'm a PC user myself...

wow, thats weird, and the parents have no white ancestors, their baby is a genetic freak:mrgreen:

SNN2001A-280_1088865a.jpg

parents and baby.

After reading the story,... I just think it's awesome and I wish them the best in life. All of their kids are adorable.

And, as I hav mixed families in my 'family' it's not the 'BFD' that it used to be.

Some people will most likely look at it as though they adopted though (as is the case with some of my family members)

Last edited:

The baby has albinism. Whoop-de-doo.
It's not white.
Albinism is not that uncommon, and it's more common among people of African descent than it is among other races.
They already have a hella hard enough time, without people calling them "white".
And yes, I read the article, but it's incorrect.
The baby clearly does have albinism.
If the parents were white, it would still be obvious that the baby has albinism.

Last edited:
The baby has albinism. Whoop-de-doo.
It's not white.
Albinism is not that uncommon, and it's more common among people of African descent than it is among other races.
They already have a hella hard enough time, without people calling them "white".
And yes, I read the article, but it's incorrect.
The baby clearly does have albinism.
If the parents were white, it would still be obvious that the baby has albinism.

The article says she is not a albino . If the parents were white and the baby was an albino her hair would be white and skin a lot paler and possibly a lack of pigment in the iris resulting in red or pink color eyes.

I don't know enough about genetics to have any real idea how rare a naturally occurring incident of this sort would be...

The article says she is not a albino . If the parents were white and the baby was an albino her hair would be white and skin a lot paler and possibly a lack of pigment in the iris resulting in red or pink color eyes.

Oops missed this post.

Well then, that is clearly odd.

Back
Top Bottom