• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black on gay hate crime - NYC subway

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Story.

b.PNG

I'm not posting this to say "Look how much crime Blacks commit" - I'm already authorized by white leftists to self-segregate to a suburb and therefore have no need of a "subway" or it's violent denizens.

The only point of the post is to demonstrate the MSM's treatment of Black suspects:

an incident in which an unidentified individual was captured on video
when an individual approached and began threatening
asking the public to help identify the whereabouts of the unidentified individual
The unidentified individual allegedly sat across from the victim and stated, "I wish I had my pepper spray,"
The individual then spit at the victim
police say the assailant stated, "I'm sick of all you f*gs"

In asking for the public's help, CNN has been kind enough to suggest, via a photograph, that the "unidentified individual" likely isn't wearing a MAGA hat.

For this one, we can "probably" rule out a pickup-driving, confederate flag waving country music fan.

TheParser

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I chuckled when I read your thread title.

It is an open secret that many men of ethnicity X are not entirely in the dark when it comes to gay relations.

In fact, they have a term for such liaisons: on the downlow.

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

It is an open secret that many men of ethnicity X are not entirely in the dark when it comes to gay relations.

If only the left could unite "everyone else" against white hetero men, they would be all set. Letting Blacks beat gays/Asians in New York and men compete in women's swimming only strengthens white male supremacy.

Cameron

Politically Correct
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
If only the left could unite "everyone else" against white hetero men, they would be all set. Letting Blacks beat gays/Asians in New York and men compete in women's swimming only strengthens white male supremacy.
And the white supremacists go and post and remind us all how disgusting an ideology it is.

Elora

The best is yet to come...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Are there boundaries to hate? I think not...

Michael Cole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Larry Craig calls it on the downbeat.

yankintx

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As a gay man myself, I am slightly bemused at some of the comments.

Stop watching TV news, do your brain a favor., think for yourself.

Lisa

salem ac leporem
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I didn't get the memo that leftists are opposed to white heterosexual men. 95% of us leftists are heterosexual. I happen to be very white, very heterosexual and very much a leftist.

You certainly need more accurate talking points and maybe an education.

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I didn't get the memo that leftists are opposed to white heterosexual men. 95% of us leftists are heterosexual. I happen to be very white, very heterosexual and very much a leftist.

The concept of intersectionality (CRT) holds that one can be a member of multiple social groups, in practice those groups are oppressed. From CRT, an Introduction:

No person has a single, easily stated, unitary identity. A white feminist may be Jewish, or working-class, or a single mother. An African American activist may be gay or lesbian. A Latino may be a Democrat, a Republican, or even a black—perhaps because that person’s family hails from the Caribbean

One's group memberships can be ranked by degree of oppressed / oppressor. I'll leave out religion for simplicity. Certain attributes carry far more weight than others, the top 3, in order of importance: race, sex, sexual orientation (trans is rapidly becoming a factor as well).

Between two people, there's an easy way to determine who has more "oppressed" in them. Imagine one assaulting the other in some way, then imagine the reverse. The difference in 'outrage' will be commensurate with the relative oppression levels of each person. The more outrage felt for the victim, the less expectation we have for the aggressor. This is why everyone pays attention to white on white crime and feels it shouldn't happen (missing white girl syndrome, high expectations for white behavior), and meanwhile Blacks die left and right in Baltimore and no one cares - despite their status as the most oppressed. Aren't we supposed to feel the "most sorry" for Blacks? The most excuses? Alas, that also comes with the lowest expectations.

I may do a separate thread analyzing the relative weights of the various identities (race, sex, orientation) as they relate to where an individual sits on the oppressed - oppressor scale. I can say with reasonable assurance that race stands well above the other identity categories.

HangLow

BUFF 52 Nav
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Are there boundaries to hate? I think not...

Woman who falsely accused Black teen of stealing her phone pleads guilty to hate crime​

Hate Crimes are serious...

Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act​

she left her phone in a taxi... and the driver returned it...
-Peace
1649802608351.png

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

But Tucker reassures me every night that y'all hate straight white men!

Napoleon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Unsurprising. Homophobia has deep and lasting roots in the black community.

j brown's body

CHRISTIAN-ish
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

These clowns see conspiracies everywhere.

Lisa

salem ac leporem
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Unsurprising. Homophobia has deep and lasting roots in the black community.
The Christian church which fosters homophobia also tends to be a pivotal role in the black community. Homophobia/transphobia is also common in the Latino community, much of which can be linked to the Catholic church.

But Tucker reassures me every night that y'all hate straight white men!
I like straight white guys, but not those who watch Tucker Carlson.

Top Bottom