• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict – ON TAPE

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
July 14, 2013

George Zimmerman has been acquitted of all charges. He is a free man.

One of our own reporters hit the streets last night to see what people thought of the verdict.

Violence ensued.

Our reporter approached a group of young black men, and asked them what they thought of the verdict. Soon after asking just a few questions, they decided to physically attack him.

Read more:
Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict – ON TAPE // Mr. Conservative

So much for being passive and asking questions.

July 14, 2013

One of our own reporters hit the streets last night to see what people thought of the verdict.

Violence ensued.

Our reporter approached a group of young black men, and asked them what they thought of the verdict. Soon after asking just a few questions, they decided to physically attack him.

Read more:
Black Mob Beats Up White Guy Over Zimmerman Verdict – ON TAPE // Mr. Conservative

Chances are, it's fake.

Also, I wouldn't trust any news outlet that, the first 2s I'm on the link, a big pop-up saying: Stand against Obama! appears.

July 14, 2013

Violence ensued.

Read more:

If he is your reporter then what would the reason be to promote fake "black hatred towards white people" over this fake video?

Wait, it is the ratings right? To hell with everyone who could take this fake video seriously, but you have ratings to worry about right?

This looks fake and you should all be ashamed.

In fact, if this was real you should all feel ashamed.

Well, they said there would be riots.

It does show us that there is a segment of the population quite willing to believe the most outrageous tales if they appear to confirm something that was already 'known' to be true.

Footnote:
for the sarcastically impaired -- the 'known' is meant to convey the meaning, "believed to be true". The single quote marks are called "scare quotes" in writing circles and are often used to indicate the exact opposite of the word within the quotes. I hope that 'helps' those who might not have understood my intentions. :roll:

I really think that is the problem with the right wing blogosphere...but that is another thread.
It does show us that there is a segment of the population quite willing to believe the most outrageous tales if they appear to confirm something that was already 'known' to be true.

Footnote:
for the sarcastically impaired -- the 'known' is meant to convey the meaning, "believed to be true". The single quote marks are called "scare quotes" in writing circles and are often used to indicate the exact opposite of the word within the quotes. I hope that 'helps' those who might not have understood my intentions. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom