• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Mass Shooters Under-reported?

Are Black Mass Shooters Under-reported?

• Total voters
I think that your answer has almost literally nothing to do with what I said... yet you still felt compelled to case an insult.
Ok. We're on different wave lengths. You can't hear me, so maybe others will explain it better.

You can't see it?
See what?
Oh boo hoo if it had been a white racist we'd never hear the end of it...

Well, this was a black bigot who was mentally unbalanced and full of hate, but he just indiscriminately shot a bunch of people; they weren't even all white. Because he's crazy. And I've heard all about it. His youtube vids weren't even taken down.
If they are still talking about him in a month then it will begin to rival the Left Wing Media's hatred of white men.
Like I said, I don't have tv, so maybe I'd get a different impression if I did, but from the articles I've read, and there have been plenty, no one tried hiding his hatred.
You should get a TV. There are some really great new shows on.

I love how the conversation got skewed with semantics so that shootings that originate as hits from criminal organization against another…can be considered the same as some lunatic who shoots up a subway for whatever hateful reason.

Whatever….

Side Note:

I love how Bodhi uses and avatar of a movie character obsessed with attention, acquisition of all love that in direct contrast of what it means to be a bodhisattva.

To address Bodhi's question about black mass shooters:
You can either accept her argument or not.
Her contention is that Left-leading news channels will sweep black mass murder stories under the rug because it does not involve a white supremacist shooter.

Averting Our Eyes​

The New York subway massacre has roots in mental illness, but the shooter’s delusions were likely fed by the relentless cultivation of racial resentment.
Heather Mac Donald
April 13, 2022

Had a white male entered a New York subway car in a construction vest and gas mask, carrying a hatchet, a nine-millimeter handgun, extended ammo magazines, gasoline, fireworks, and two smoke grenades; had he then shot off at least 33 rounds, hitting ten people, the Biden administration and the media would have immediately raised an alarm about white nationalist violence. The shooter’s race would have led every story about such an attempted massacre; pundits would have immediately speculated about hate crime and domestic terrorism.
After all, U.S. attorney general Merrick Garland has elevated white supremacist violence to the top of Justice Department priorities. Federal law enforcement agencies regularly warn about coming white nationalist attacks. Since entering the White House, Biden has kept up a constant refrain about lethal white racism. On March 29, 2022, he declaimed that “hate never goes away,” “hate” referring, of course, to white Americans. He added: “If [hate] gets a little bit of oxygen, it comes roaring back out, screaming.” Kamala Harris chimed in: “Racial acts of terror still occur in our nation. And when they do, we must all have the courage to name them and hold the perpetrators to account.”
If that hypothetical white subway shooter had then been discovered to have posted tirades about black people, had he called for whites to get a gun and start shooting blacks, the global media would be in nuclear meltdown about white supremacy. Protests would be breaking out across the country and corporations would be emitting an avalanche of press releases about America’s racial injustice.
Instead, since the smoke-bomb detonating, race-ranting shooter on a New York City N train Tuesday morning was black, his race and apparent anti-white hatred are nearly taboo subjects. The New York Times begins its front-page story today about the carnage:

The article continues through dozens of paragraphs without mentioning the shooter’s race. The closest we get to any inclination of James’s racial obsessions is a discreet paragraph noting that law enforcement officials have connected him to a “YouTube channel where he delivered lengthy rants, many of them concerned with race and violence.” Had the obsession with “race and violence” come from a white person, that person’s race would have been the main story. Therefore, savvy readers of the paper of record can safely infer that these rants about race and violence must have been directed at whites.
NBC News reported yesterday that the police “said they were looking for a man believed to be about 5-foot-5 and 180 pounds, wearing a green construction vest during the attack.” The network’s updated story today still leaves out the shooter’s race, though another story noted that James discussed “a ‘race war’ and the desire to ‘exterminate’ certain groups of people.” MSNBC described the suspect as a “man wearing a gas mask [who] opened fire on a Manhattan-bound N train as it was pulling into the 36th Street Station.”

Another day, another round of conservatives weeping about what victims they think white people are. The Trump cult’s persecution complex is out of control.

Another day, another round of conservatives weeping about what victims they think white people are. The Trump cult’s persecution complex is out of control.

Who's a member of a Trump cult?
Who are the white victims as we watch thousands of blacks being murdered by other blacks in the course of a year in shithole cities?

You're worse than Trump when it comes to hyperbolic trash.
Did you make up "Trump cult's persecution complex is out of control."?
Did it come from some claptrap Progressive article attacking nasty Republicans?

For the record: The election was not stolen from Trump.
Never voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020.
Hope he never runs again. I will, once again, not vote for him because he is not worthy of my vote.

Who's a member of a Trump cult?
Who are the white victims as we watch thousands of blacks being murdered by other blacks in the course of a year in shithole cities?

You're worse than Trump when it comes to hyperbolic trash.
Did you make up "Trump cult's persecution complex is out of control."?
Did it come from some claptrap Progressive article attacking nasty Republicans?

For the record: The election was not stolen from Trump.
Never voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020.
Hope he never runs again. I will, once again, not vote for him because he is not worthy of my vote.

Considering that you lot most often use said murders as an excuse for defending the extrajudicial execution of African Americans by police officers, your sputtering is as meaningless as ever.

Nope, it came from watching the incessant whining of the Trump cult and its constant hysterical shrieks of fear about “communism” and minorities and all manner of other boogeymen.

extrajudicial execution of African Americans by police officers
You must be a big fan of that perennial loser, Colin Kaepernick, who is shunned by the NFL because of that same belief that cops were indiscriminately killing blacks.
If you love the terrorist group BLM because of what you belief they stand for, then that is your cult to invest in. Everyone can use a religion. Maybe the BLM is yours.

You must be a big fan of that perennial loser, Colin Kaepernick, who is shunned by the NFL because of that same belief that cops were indiscriminately killing blacks.
If you love the terrorist group BLM because of what you belief they stand for, then that is your cult to invest in. Everyone can use a religion. Maybe the BLM is yours.

Considering that Kaepernick’s kneeling was literally suggested to him by a former Green Beret, I find a lot of the whining aimed at him to be fundamentally ignorant.....and as for his comments about Castro, given the number of conservatives I’ve seen on this board alone blithely defending Pinochet, of all people, they’ve rather lost their impact.

BLM is far from being a “terrorist group” and the fact that you think that just further goes to show the stupidity or the Trump cult.

Considering that Kaepernick’s kneeling was literally suggested to him by a former Green Beret, I find a lot of the whining aimed at him to be fundamentally ignorant.....and as for his comments about Castro, given the number of conservatives I’ve seen on this board alone blithely defending Pinochet, of all people, they’ve rather lost their impact.

BLM is far from being a “terrorist group” and the fact that you think that just further goes to show the stupidity or the Trump cult.
Pinochet was a dictator; Kaepernick is an idiot for ruining his NFL career; BLM is a terrorist group that incited riots all throughout 2020. WHAT WAS their job in 2020 if not to incite riots, burn buildings, fight cops, and cause destruction in downtown areas?
BLM took its $100 million and now is a disreputable organization.

But, hey, we agree on something important. We both want Trump to fail.

Pinochet was a dictator; Kaepernick is an idiot for ruining his NFL career; BLM is a terrorist group that incited riots all throughout 2020. WHAT WAS their job in 2020 if not to incite riots, burn buildings, fight cops, and cause destruction in downtown areas?
BLM took its $100 million and now is a disreputable organization.

But, hey, we agree on something important. We both want Trump to fail.

No, BLM is not a “terrorist organization” and claiming it is is laughably dumb.

Did they riot?

Green Berets are automatically heroes and role models or can they devolve from perfection?

Are Black Mass Shooters Under-reported in favor of directing Left-Wing hatred at white people?
He says while plastering well-recycled footage of a widely reported incidence of a black guy committing a mass shooting all over the OP.

Are Black Mass Shooters Under-reported in favor of directing Left-Wing hatred at white people?

EDIT: I am not sure why the link redirected like that... I meant THIS story.

What ?
(Are you posting that I hate myself because I make a sincere effort to overcome my biases and I'm not angry or compensating for insecurity
because, from an early age I appreciated the advantages of being a white male in a large, powerful, prosperous white male controlled country?
)
In fact, this seems like yet another absurd, "white people are the real victims" thread".

Last edited:

Sorry to burst your tiny bubble, Tiger.
Your belief is like when people finally realized that their hero, OJ Simpson, really did murder those two people back in the 90s. What a shock!!
All you need to do is read their manifesto and watch their actions all through 2020.

Black Lives Matter is a ‘terrorist group’ and ‘Marxist,’ political science professor concludes
April 21, 2021

A professor of foreign studies who studied history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison recently explained how Black Lives Matter operates as both a terrorist group and how it has gone “full Marxist.”
As more people began to look at BLM, “the most damning revelation was that the foundresses of Black Lives Matter—Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza—were ‘trained Marxists,'” Jason Morgan, a professor at Reitaku University in Japan, wrote in a recent essay.
“It is undeniably true that Black Lives Matter is a Marxist terrorist group,” Morgan said.
The former College Fix contributor discussed Cullors’ own words as proof, in his essay for Crisis Magazine.
“Their guru in all things Marxism had been Eric Mann,” Morgan said, “an ex-con and former Students for a Democratic Society leader who spent time in prison for the same violent tactics that Black Lives Matter deploys today.”
Morgan explained further:
Mann, the erstwhile wingman to fellow Left-wing terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, taught Cullors and Garza the ropes of domestic terror. And he also taught them the rationale behind violent revolution: Marxism. Compare Left-wing violence in any country and at any time since 1848 with the riots, looting, arson, vandalism, and outright murder that Left-wing groups are visiting upon American cities in the twenty-first century, and you will find them the same. Marx is to urban warfare as Santa Muerte is to the cult of the dead in Mexico—the patron devil of evildoers.

“Marxism is not a political or economic theory,” the professor said. “It is a formula for seizing control of resources and power.”
The reality of Cullors’ Marxism finally came to the light, Morgan said, after the negative reaction to the news of her mansion-buying spree.

Your belief is like when people finally realized that their hero, OJ Simpson, really did murder those two people back in the 90s. What a shock!!
All you need to do is read their manifesto and watch their actions all through 2020.

Black Lives Matter is a ‘terrorist group’ and ‘Marxist,’ political science professor concludes
April 21, 2021

A professor of foreign studies who studied history at the University of Wisconsin-Madison recently explained how Black Lives Matter operates as both a terrorist group and how it has gone “full Marxist.”
As more people began to look at BLM, “the most damning revelation was that the foundresses of Black Lives Matter—Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza—were ‘trained Marxists,'” Jason Morgan, a professor at Reitaku University in Japan, wrote in a recent essay.
“It is undeniably true that Black Lives Matter is a Marxist terrorist group,” Morgan said.
The former College Fix contributor discussed Cullors’ own words as proof, in his essay for Crisis Magazine.
“Their guru in all things Marxism had been Eric Mann,” Morgan said, “an ex-con and former Students for a Democratic Society leader who spent time in prison for the same violent tactics that Black Lives Matter deploys today.”
Mann, the erstwhile wingman to fellow Left-wing terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, taught Cullors and Garza the ropes of domestic terror. And he also taught them the rationale behind violent revolution: Marxism. Compare Left-wing violence in any country and at any time since 1848 with the riots, looting, arson, vandalism, and outright murder that Left-wing groups are visiting upon American cities in the twenty-first century, and you will find them the same. Marx is to urban warfare as Santa Muerte is to the cult of the dead in Mexico—the patron devil of evildoers.

“Marxism is not a political or economic theory,” the professor said. “It is a formula for seizing control of resources and power.”
The reality of Cullors’ Marxism finally came to the light, Morgan said, after the negative reaction to the news of her mansion-buying spree.

BLM is not mentioned in the longish wikipedia bio page of Eric Mann.

jaypatriot, I hope you realize you are radicalized,

Last edited:

April 21, 2021

Breaking news: random idiot makes idiotic statement. Claiming BLM is a “Marxist terrorist organization” is utterly laughable, especially since trying to equate the Revolutions of 1848 with “Marxism” is sheer historical ignorance.

EDIT: I am not sure why the link redirected like that... I meant THIS story.

Not sure if they are under reported, but the msm is actively looking and hoping for white mass shooters to engage into their narrative of "white supremacy"......sadly for them and those involved, the last several have come from black men, if that makes any difference to those who were shot. They do intentionally leave out important details, when its a black man doing the killing.....plus we all know that it's not allowed or permitted to say "black" at these times, else one is immediately labelled.

Breaking news: random idiot makes idiotic statement. Claiming BLM is a “Marxist terrorist organization” is utterly laughable, especially since trying to equate the Revolutions of 1848 with “Marxism” is sheer historical ignorance.
Terrorists are what terrorists do.
Scare the shit out of city managers so they will be inclined to defund the police in order to ward off more riots, burnings, and lootings.
Seems very Marxist to me and there is lots of video footage to back up that claim.
You gotta bend over backwards to defend the BLM terrorist organization.
You're doing a fair job considering no one else has decided to agree with you.
Maybe they're afraid of a BLM terrorist mob marching across their lawn.

To really reduce the number of mass or spree shootings, where we would be better served is in the actual study of the instances with less focus on race and more focus on cause.
I wonder who or what we could believe as to what is the cause of mass shootings?

It's like climate change - no one answer.
Like inflation - no one answer.
Like porous southern border - no one answer.
Like obesity in America - no one answer.
Like the ideological divide - no one answer.
Like black on black murders in major cities - no one answer.

Good luck trying to get at the cause of mass shootings in this country.

Not sure if they are under reported, but the msm is actively looking and hoping for white mass shooters to engage into their narrative of "white supremacy"......sadly for them and those involved, the last several have come from black men, if that makes any difference to those who were shot. They do intentionally leave out important details, when its a black man doing the killing.....plus we all know that it's not allowed or permitted to say "black" at these times, else one is immediately labelled.
Another, "whites are the REAL victims" contribution to the forum. I wish I could say I am surprised.

"Stephen Craig Paddock (April 9, 1953 ) was an American mass murderer who perpetrated the (October 1, 2017) 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Paddock opened fire into a crowd of approximately 22,000 concert-goers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 60 peopleand injuring 867 (411 of whom were wounded by gunfire). ..."

This was written before the "victim in chief" wasted public funds on his pathetic, "1776 rewrite" in an election year, of the NY Times' 1619 Project and before he used the "bully pulpit" to shill for this reactionary's CRT disinfo OP, and of course, before middle aged "angry white men"
were marched on the Capitol by Victim J Trump, 6 months after the riot gassing of peaceful DC protestors to clear the way for Trump's brandishing of an upside down bible.

Link to cached page of this article,
https://www.brainerddispatch.com/opinion/opinion-is-it-time-to-start-profiling-white-males
Opinion by Ruben Navarrette Jr. / The Washington Post Writers Group
October 09, 2017

SAN DIEGO-White men scare me. There, I said it.
?Based on my conversations with Latino and African-American friends, I think many of them feel the same way. If they're walking down a dark street at night and see three white men in their 20s walking toward them, they're thinking hate crime.
After all, pick up a history book, and look at what white males did to black slaves, American Indians, Chinese immigrants and Mexicans in the occupied Southwest. They're the original bad hombres.
And so, after the Las Vegas massacre-where a 64-year-old white man named Stephen Paddock carried 23 guns into a hotel suite on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino and opened fire on an outdoor concert crowd, killing at least 58 people and wounding more than 520 others-it's fair to ask: "Is it time for authorities to start profiling white males who purchase unusually large amounts of high-powered weapons and ammunition?"
Yes, it is. And why not? There is plenty of evidence that law enforcement officers routinely profile African-Americans, Latinos and Muslim Americans. It's become part of police work..."

".. Trump appointed the commission's members on December 18, 2020.[18][19][20][21] The commission held its first meeting on January 5, 2021.
.....The chair was Larry Arnn, the president of the conservative Hillsdale College, and the co-chair was Carol Swain, a Black conservative..

The 1776 Report

Contents​

The commission released the 41-page "The 1776 Report" on January 18, 2021, two days before the end of Trump's term..

..the document identifies "progressivism" and "racism and identity politics" as "challenges to America's principles" and likens them to "communism," "slavery," and "fascism." ..."

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anyone else think this web site might run out of web space because post has to post entries taking up a full page forcing us to fast forward through his cited articles.?

He says while plastering well-recycled footage of a widely reported incidence of a black guy committing a mass shooting all over the OP.
Straw Man.

My argument was plural...

Back
Top Bottom