• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black man's body found burning in a ditch in Iowa

I don't know if Josie would do that, but it does sicken me how the MAGA types scramble to victim blame whenever there's a murder that's obviously racially motivated. Guilt is a whacky emotion.

Are you speaking of this case? I ask because you used the word obviously and there is nothing obvious about what happened here.

Yep. I yearn for the days prior to November 2016 when no one was ever murdered, the streets were paved with gold and wine flowed from the kitchen faucet. *shakes fist* Thanks Trump!!!

But mocking of political rant aside, what a horrible crime. I hope they find out who did it.

Don’t forget the free cocaine Bathhouse Barry was handing out like candy

Don’t forget the free cocaine Bathhouse Barry was handing out like candy
Were you there? If not, please provide a link to a reputable source supporting your asinine assertion.

This is Trump®'s America. We won't survive four more years of it. It ain't just black people threatened either. A modern day lynching in a place known for white supremacy. This could've only gone so unnoticed under Trump®.
Meanwhile 45 people were shot, 10 killed, in Chicago over the weekend. Most blacks are killed by blacks. That's Black America.

This is Trump®'s America. We won't survive four more years of it. It ain't just black people threatened either. A modern day lynching in a place known for white supremacy. This could've only gone so unnoticed under Trump®.
Nonsense.

Crime is segregated in America. 99% of crimes committed against blacks are committed by black criminals.

Mixed race crimes are rare.

Gross. Did you see the 4 trashy looking people they arrested? They don't have 14 teeth between the 4 of them.

People can ignore the findings of the investigation and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories to further their chosen narrative. As of now there is no evidence to assume race was a motivating factor.

You are correct. There is also no evidence that it wasn't a motivating factor. That's why people on both sides need to stop assuming they know the motivation.

I just know you couldn't find 4 more repulsive trashy people if you tried. Garbage.

You are correct. There is also no evidence that it wasn't a motivating factor. That's why people on both sides need to stop assuming they know the motivation.

I just know you couldn't find 4 more repulsive trashy people if you tried. Garbage.

i would say the four idiots that torture the mentality handicapped kid in Chicago would give these people a run for their money in the human waste department.

Coming out and automatically calling this "a hate crime done by White Trump supporters" WITHOUT even letting the police release the rest of the facts is irresponsible on infinite levels....ESPECIALLY THESE DAYS.

The last thing we need is someone spreading this kind of speculative crap in a time when racial tensions are at an all-time high. The OP should be ashamed of himself.

Having said that: The guilty parties should be punished accordingly, no matter what the motive was.

facts do not care about your feelings tres.
i will go with the facts you can go with conspiracy theories.

You have a point. The place did twice vote Biden for VP.
That's a really stupid take, considering that the guy at the top of the ticket was a black man.

That's a really stupid take, considering that the guy at the top of the ticket was a black man.
What!!? You don't say! But the OP said this area that twice voted for that ticket is full of white supremacists!? Are you telling me he's full of it?

My type? You're jumping to conclusions here. You know nothing about why he was murdered or who murdered him.

Oh, and please quote where I defended gunning down Arbery.

@PNW Guy ?

had it coming...drug dealer...antifas....marxist...probably obama judge...arrest warrent...what if he wanted to not be cold anymore...

Exhausting.

Four white people have been charged in the murder.

Looks like it was a drug deal gone bad. They killed him and left him in the basement for a week. Took him out to the ditch and tried to hide the evidence by setting him on fire.

Basically an old school KKK style murder Yes Trump and MAGA owns this and even YOU know that.

Your desperation is showing glomming on to this.

You know black people are murdered every single day, right? The vast majority have nothing to do with white supremacy. Have the detectives announced that the murderer is a MAGA supporter?

In this case, do they have to. We all know already.

Basically an old school KKK style murder Yes Trump and MAGA owns this and even YOU know that. Of course it's the feature for much of the MAGAA™ crowd, such crimes are acceptable.

You defended gunning down Arbury, y'all will find a way to make a hero of this perpatrator if the shit stain is ever found too, no doubt....

You sound unhinged.

Back
Top Bottom