• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black man's body found burning in a ditch in Iowa

This is Trump®'s America. We won't survive four more years of it. It ain't just black people threatened either. A modern day lynching in a place known for white supremacy. This could've only gone so unnoticed under Trump®.

Please provide evidence that this is a "place known for white supremacy". I figured I'd take a look and I can find no such evidence: SPLC Hate Map or perhaps you have a source for such a heinous statement?

This is Trump®'s America. We won't survive four more years of it. It ain't just black people threatened either. A modern day lynching in a place known for white supremacy. This could've only gone so unnoticed under Trump®.

Blacks set homeless people on fire all the time.

It's almost a sport.

Pointing to this and shouting "Trump did this" doesn't further any legitimate purpose, other than to continue the escalations.
Oh, yes it does. 80 percent of Americans are morons who read only the headlines or watch CNN.

Nearly all murders of black men are by other black men.
You, too, are wrong. Those killers are black painted white racists like me. If they are really black, it's whitey's fault, no matter what happens. Like with global warming.
This reminds me....I have to buy more paint.

Guys, here is my best advice for you: Never, ever treat leftists seriously. It makes them feel better and you are downgrading yourself to their low-IQ way of "thinking".

Ridicule and sarcasm is all they deserve.

I think it is way too early to assume this.

Clearly the new DP software upgrade didnt include a filter for obvious bait threads.

not really. you didn't even read your own article.

The investigation has revealed no evidence to show the acts against Michael Williams were motivated by his race nor that his death was the result of a hate crime," according to a statement from the Department of Public Safety.

the two guys were in jail together and knew each other. sounds like a criminal deal gone bad. the people have been arrested and charged.

once again facts trump your feelings and nonsense.

I think all Josie means is let's wait till the facts are in. Yes it bears some trappings of a racially motivated killing but I think we need a police report before jumping to conclusions.

And yet: "The investigation has revealed no evidence to show the acts against Michael Williams were motivated by his race nor that his death was the result of a hate crime," according to a statement from the Department of Public Safety.
From the article.

this entire thread is a simple issue of leftists once again not reading.
The entire thread is a liberal lie. Apparently the left has so little to attack Trump over they have to make things up. Pretty desperate for people convinced he is going to lose in November.

Basically an old school KKK style murder Yes Trump and MAGA owns this and even YOU know that. Of course it's the feature for much of the MAGAA™ crowd, such crimes are acceptable.

You defended gunning down Arbury, y'all will find a way to make a hero of this perpatrator if the shit stain is ever found too, no doubt....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ???? Leftist ass=ininity.
communists politcizing of a death is loathsome and vile.

4 people have been arrested in his death. We don't know their identities or motivation for the murder yet, just that one of those charged with his murder knew him.

Why is he a black man in a ditch as opposed to just a man?

A murder is "Trump's America"? There have been murders since the beginning of time. And when you say "we won't survive four more years of it," what does that mean exactly?
Please link to a list of burned blacks in the era prior to Trump. We'll wait.

Unhinged.

Suspects have been identified and arrested and there has been no racial motivation found. But I'm sure these facts will not get in the way of those looking to make up their own narrative like the OP did.

Suspects have been identified and arrested and there has been no racial motivation found. But I'm sure these facts will not get in the way of those looking to make up their own narrative like the OP did.
From your article: "“The investigation has revealed no evidence to show the acts against Michael Williams were motivated by his race nor that his death was the result of a hate crime,” the release said." The fact that they're all white and they aren't releasing a motive is only going to fuel speculation that this was a hate crime. The fact one of them knew him doesn't rule it out.

From your article: "“The investigation has revealed no evidence to show the acts against Michael Williams were motivated by his race nor that his death was the result of a hate crime,” the release said." The fact that they're all white and they aren't releasing a motive is only going to fuel speculation that this was a hate crime. The fact one of them knew him doesn't rule it out.
People can ignore the findings of the investigation and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories to further their chosen narrative. As of now there is no evidence to assume race was a motivating factor.

You know black people are murdered every single day, right? The vast majority have nothing to do with white supremacy. Have the detectives announced that the murderer is a MAGA supporter?

I agree that it's jumping the gun without an announcement, but what will you say if they do?

I agree that it's jumping the gun without an announcement, but what will you say if they do?

If you think I’ll do anything besides following the evidence provided then you don’t know me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, so much for that...

Special Agent Adam DeCamp with the Iowa Department of Public Safety said during a news conference that all four suspects knew and socialized with Williams. Although a motive has not yet been determined, race is not believed to be a factor.

Well, so much for that...
Sex and drug crime most likely. Some dude getting schtooped in the butt by the black man. It's a rural white thing. So I hear.

Basically an old school KKK style murder Yes Trump and MAGA owns this and even YOU know that. Of course it's the feature for much of the MAGAA™ crowd, such crimes are acceptable.

You defended gunning down Arbury, y'all will find a way to make a hero of this perpatrator if the shit stain is ever found too, no doubt....

You have already decided who did this.

If you have inside information that the police don't have, maybe you should tell them.

Back
Top Bottom