• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares [W:86]

Actually Monroe Township, where the incident occurred, is overwhelmingly white, just under 80% according to Wikipedia, though the largest nearby city - Rochester - has white and back populations that are roughly equal. Given that it wouldn't surprise me if the jury was mostly white.

Where was the trial held? (and the all white jury thing is a reference to the noble traditions of the South back when balcks were routinely excluded from juries.)

Do you have a point or do you just enjoy the sound of your own voice?

It appears that Obama fanned the flames again today. I venture to say that it's you that like the sound of your own bodily functions and think the effluent gases are perfume.

It appears that Obama fanned the flames again today. I venture to say that it's you that like the sound of your own bodily functions and think the effluent gases are perfume.

Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops.

You venture to spew a lot of garbage.

So far, I don't see any results from all of that noise and wind.

Do you have a point or do you just enjoy the sound of your own voice?

Wehrwolfen's point was ably put forth and would be clear to a retarded paramecium with frontal lobotomy. It is an opinion shared by the OVERWHELMING number of Americans.

Just because you can't figure out Wehrwolfen's point one would think it is YOU just enjoying "the sound" of YOUR voice.

Last edited:

LOL. Well said.

You venture to spew a lot of garbage.

So far, I don't see any results from all of that noise and wind.

Seems that you, and the Black Racists are in the OBVIOUS MINORITY on this issue.

Apparently you can't fathom any results from Wehrwolfen's comments ......which are echoed throughout America ......and reflected in an appreciation of a NOT GUILTY verdict for Z by the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF AMERICANS in spite of the Black Racists, and the Black Racist Enabling swine, the DEM Lib/Gays

Bringing in Obummer into the picture is justified because his stooge, and alter ego, Erik "THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder, Honcho of the Dept of Justice is MISUSING his, and/or Obumster's CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY in injecting himself into a LOCAL matter strictly to satisfy his own RACIST bias.

Last edited:
Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops.

According to the Self Defense Statute of New York State, there is a retreat clause, as follows:

Self-Defense Law in New York State - Self Defenses Inc.
selfdefenses.com/forcespray/SD-law.html
Self-Defense Law in New York State Article 35 ... he is under no duty to retreat if he is: ... privileged" to be in buildings or upon other premises include, ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duty To Retreat

www.claytoncramer.com/popular/DutyToRetreat.html

... are you required to retreat before you use deadly force in self-defense? ... in New York State, you have a duty to retreat rather ... New York law says ...

Did Roderick Scott violate the New York State Self Defense Statutes in the 'Retreat' or 'Self Defense' in the process of shooting Christopher?

Last edited:
By Tim McNabb
18 July, 2013

Roderick-Scott-right-courtesy-ynn.com_.jpg
Huh. Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops. So, we largely have an inverse image of the incident in which Trayvon Martin perished, complete with the kinfolk weeping thusly . . .
“The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father. “My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered.”
Alas, for the future value of the Christopher Cervini trademark and subsequent merchandise sales, young Chris didn’t really look like the son of anyone famous or influential. If they’d had one.
How heavily did stories of gangs of rednecks beating the life out of a black man hang upon the mind of Mr. Scott in the split second before he pulled the trigger? Who cares?
The jury clearly believed that Scott was in fear for his life when he defended himself, and all the second-guessing and carping about him being a wannabe cop went either unmentioned, or unheeded. Absent more information that the state, with all its resources, was not able to cobble together a case to the satisfaction of the jury, I believe that Cervini’s death is one of the possible outcomes of a young man being out screwing around when he shouldn’t have been.
When I was growing up, that’s what I was told. Run with a bad crowd, bad things can happen. Act a certain way, dress a certain way, mouth off to the wrong person, and bad things can and do happen.
Neither President Obama nor Attorney General Eric Holder were not available for comment.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

We also note that neither Al Sharpton nor Jesse Jackson were available to comment.

I am Goshin, and I endorse this shoot with my Stamp Of Approval..

BASEALAPR.jpg

Moderator's Warning:
Address the topic, not other posters.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares

Where was the trial held? (and the all white jury thing is a reference to the noble traditions of the South back when balcks were routinely excluded from juries.)

Don't know, none of accounts I read explicitly stated where. I'd guess Rochester since its the county seat and he was prosecuted by the county DA.

Understand about the southern reference.

What happened here is that contrary to the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Black on White Crime where SOME, just SOME of the blacks in spite of the Black Racists in the CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus OUTRAGEOUS meddling in the Justice System.....and they get away with that because they RULE the Black Racist Enabling DEM PARTY by delivering to them the almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE (~95%)....without which the DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST......even the "SOME" of these Black Murderers and Lesser Criminals result in a CONSIDERABLY OVERWHELMING NUMBER (proportionately) compared to the white criminals. This gives the IMPRESSION that the Justice System is "against the black people".

And, the incontrovertible facts are (check any govtal stats), because the 13% of our TOTAL POPULATION are blacks and they commit ONE HALF of our Nation's Crimes.....and probably even a larger % of MURDERS ....these black criminal turds are "convicted more and get longer sentences".

The FACT that this OVERWHELMING BLACK CRIME RATE is STILL OVERWHELMING is that even with the RACIST DOJ Honcho, Eric "THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder, Obumster's alter ego......and the Dept of Justice becoming an OUTRAGEOUS Cat's Paw for Black Racists ..... and is, basically, the tool of such Race Baiters as the Professional Black Racist Scum like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Tavis Smiley, Marc Lamont Hill, etc., etc., etc..... IT IS ASTOUNDING THAT THIS BLACK CRIMINALITY IS SO ABUNDANTLY OUTRAGEOUS THAT EVEN THIS BLACK RACIST SCUM CAN'T EFFECTIVELY COVER IT UP !!!

Contrary to the baiters of racial hatred, the Law today is Just and Equal to all.

Contrary to the baiters of racial hatred, the Law today is Just and Equal to all.

I don't know if I'd go QUITE that far. If you have enough money or friends in high places, you can still BUY a lot of "justice".

Just ask OJ....

I don't know if I'd go QUITE that far. If you have enough money or friends in high places, you can still BUY a lot of "justice". Just ask OJ....

Or Robert Blake, perhaps the equality is by social strata... though in the end both seem to have gotten a heavy dose of comeuppance later. :)

I don't know if I'd go QUITE that far. If you have enough money or friends in high places, you can still BUY a lot of "justice".

Just ask OJ....

OJ got the NOT GUILTY verdict by an OBVIOUSLY OUTRAGEOUSLY BIASED BLACK RACIST JURY......ALL the Jurors were Black except a CLEARLY INTIMIDATED Hispanic old woman, who was OBVIOUSLY scared of the Hulking, Screaming Black Mamas.

Seems that you, and the Black Racists are in the OBVIOUS MINORITY on this issue.

Apparently you can't fathom any results from Wehrwolfen's comments ......which are echoed throughout America ......and reflected in an appreciation of a NOT GUILTY verdict for Z by the OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF AMERICANS in spite of the Black Racists, and the Black Racist Enabling swine, the DEM Lib/Gays

Bringing in Obummer into the picture is justified because his stooge, and alter ego, Erik "THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder, Honcho of the Dept of Justice is MISUSING his, and/or Obumster's CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY in injecting himself into a LOCAL matter strictly to satisfy his own RACIST bias.

Because as we all know, Obama HATED his mother and his white grandparents....:roll:

Why aren't you saying this man should never have came out his door with a gun in his hand to stop a property crime?

This man is at fault simply because there is a White child dead and he should never have had a gun in his hand.

Why aren't you saying this man should never have came out his door with a gun in his hand to stop a property crime?

This man is at fault simply because there is a White child dead and he should never have had a gun in his hand.

yeah...he should have called the cops and waited. if he had never came out of his house that innocent cherubic white CHILD would still be alive.

I just read about this case and have the same issues with the prosecution as with
the Zimmerman case. Why was this prosecuted at all?

I just read about this case and have the same issues with the prosecution as with
the Zimmerman case. Why was this prosecuted at all?

I think the difference for me is that this man inserted himself into something that had nothing to do with him whereas Zimmerman had no choice once Martin smashed his nose in.

This man could have walked away but didn't.

poverty and crime go hand in hand.

you don't see the son of millionares try and rob people, unless you count all the wheeling and dealing on wall street.
You do when they are the imaginary pretend make believe sons of the president...

With the number of people shooting other people in the United States every day its not really fesible to run news coverage, especially on the Martin/Zimmerman level, on every single one.
That may be the lamest, weakest excuse I have ever seen on this site in the history of ever.

I think the difference for me is that this man inserted himself into something that had nothing to do with him whereas Zimmerman had no choice once Martin smashed his nose in.

This man could have walked away but didn't.
It sounded like it was his cars they were messing with.
Yes he could have let them damage his cars, but
the choice to charge someone with a gun was the young man's
bad decision.

It sounded like it was his cars they were messing with.
Yes he could have let them damage his cars, but
the choice to charge someone with a gun was the young man's
bad decision.
How dare he go out and protect his property and defend his life.

Back
Top Bottom