• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares [W:86]

I reject your description of the GZ case. Not surprising you use vigilante.
Are all NW or concerned citizens vigilantes in your view?

only the ones who carry both concealed and a little big man attitude. Only those who stop driving their car, get out, and track a lone teen walking through a neighborhood.

There are those who go looking for trouble and those who face it when it comes after them.

Zimmerman is the poster child for the former.

See the difference?

By Tim McNabb
18 July, 2013

Roderick-Scott-right-courtesy-ynn.com_.jpg
Huh. Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops. So, we largely have an inverse image of the incident in which Trayvon Martin perished, complete with the kinfolk weeping thusly . . .
“The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father. “My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered.”
Alas, for the future value of the Christopher Cervini trademark and subsequent merchandise sales, young Chris didn’t really look like the son of anyone famous or influential. If they’d had one.
How heavily did stories of gangs of rednecks beating the life out of a black man hang upon the mind of Mr. Scott in the split second before he pulled the trigger? Who cares?
The jury clearly believed that Scott was in fear for his life when he defended himself, and all the second-guessing and carping about him being a wannabe cop went either unmentioned, or unheeded. Absent more information that the state, with all its resources, was not able to cobble together a case to the satisfaction of the jury, I believe that Cervini’s death is one of the possible outcomes of a young man being out screwing around when he shouldn’t have been.
When I was growing up, that’s what I was told. Run with a bad crowd, bad things can happen. Act a certain way, dress a certain way, mouth off to the wrong person, and bad things can and do happen.
Neither President Obama nor Attorney General Eric Holder were not available for comment.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

We also note that neither Al Sharpton nor Jesse Jackson were available to comment.

That's because it's a vast liberal conspiracy to persecute white people. :roll:

Error. Same post. Pls Cancel.

Last edited:
same post. Pls cancel

Last edited:
It's all a vast conspiracy to persecute white people.

WRONGO !!!

The term "conspiracy", among other definitions, implies something that is done surreptitiously, whereas the Black Racist Enablers, the DEM Lib/Gay swine promote the CLEAR, BRAZEN, UNBRIDLED SLAUGHTER of the whites by the blacks even if these idiots may be placing themselves in danger also.

only the ones who carry both concealed and a little big man attitude. Only those who stop driving their car, get out, and track a lone teen walking through a neighborhood.

There are those who go looking for trouble and those who face it when it comes after them.

Zimmerman is the poster child for the former.

See the difference?

your funny. now its little big man attitude.

Nothing in the case showed that to be true.

then what causes the people in those impoverished areas to resort to crime in the first place?

Are you classifying Trayvon Martin as coming from an impoverished family or area?

DR MICHAEL M. KROP SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL - MIAMI, FL
DR MICHAEL M. KROP SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL - MIAMI, FL

DR MICHAEL M. KROP SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL - MIAMI, FL: ... We don't have another high school in the area that is any better, ... Michael is one of the best schools in Miami.

Trayvon Benjamin Martin was neither deprived or poor. He chose to be a hoodlum. That cost him his life.

The alleged break in was not the issue

The defendant's fear of serious bodily harm when *said suspect* charged him

I think the difference here is that this dead kid didn't have skittles on him.

I thought the justice system was against black people.

How did this guy ever get found not guilty.

Aren't we told that blacks get convicted more and get longer sentences?

What happened here?

I thought the justice system was against black people. How did this guy ever get found not guilty. Aren't we told that blacks get convicted more and get longer sentences? What happened here?

It didn't happen in the lower south and every so often the evidence can't be ignored.... :lol:

It didn't happen in the lower south and every so often the evidence can't be ignored.... :lol:

I understand that but when we hear about the injustice done to black people inthe justice system, we never hear about only the south, they say it is everywhere.

I wonder what the jury looked like. I bet there weren't many White people onthe jury because I am sure they never would have voted to let him off.

a cop out to what? you know what i think is a cop-out? believing that any and all people who commit crime are beyond fixing and it is a lost cause to prevent crime by eliminating the causes of what creates the desire to become criminals. Prisons are not the ultimate solution and we should be trying to keep people out of prison.

I never said they're beyond being fixed.

that's because black people in the lower south don't typically shoot white people and white kids in the south are usually smart enough to NOT charge a guy holding a gun on them ;)

By Tim McNabb
18 July, 2013

Roderick-Scott-right-courtesy-ynn.com_.jpg
Huh. Roderick Scott went out of his house to confront a trio of punks breaking into cars in his Greece, New York neighborhood. Scott’s story was that he fired two rounds at one of them when the young man charged him after being told to freeze and wait for the cops. So, we largely have an inverse image of the incident in which Trayvon Martin perished, complete with the kinfolk weeping thusly . . .
“The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father. “My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered.”
Alas, for the future value of the Christopher Cervini trademark and subsequent merchandise sales, young Chris didn’t really look like the son of anyone famous or influential. If they’d had one.
How heavily did stories of gangs of rednecks beating the life out of a black man hang upon the mind of Mr. Scott in the split second before he pulled the trigger? Who cares?
The jury clearly believed that Scott was in fear for his life when he defended himself, and all the second-guessing and carping about him being a wannabe cop went either unmentioned, or unheeded. Absent more information that the state, with all its resources, was not able to cobble together a case to the satisfaction of the jury, I believe that Cervini’s death is one of the possible outcomes of a young man being out screwing around when he shouldn’t have been.
When I was growing up, that’s what I was told. Run with a bad crowd, bad things can happen. Act a certain way, dress a certain way, mouth off to the wrong person, and bad things can and do happen.
Neither President Obama nor Attorney General Eric Holder were not available for comment.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

We also note that neither Al Sharpton nor Jesse Jackson were available to comment.

What do President Obama, Attorney General Holder, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson have to do with this case?

Why did you bring their names up?

Fill us in.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

What do President, Attorney General Holder, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson have to do with this case?

Fill us in.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

what did they have to do with the Trayvon Martin case? didn't stop them from chiming in on that one.

I understand that but when we hear about the injustice done to black people inthe justice system, we never hear about only the south, they say it is everywhere. I wonder what the jury looked like. I bet there weren't many White people onthe jury because I am sure they never would have voted to let him off.

I understand the whine your attempting, but no one ever said ALL Black men get the judicial shaft, mostly poor ones and more so in the deep south.

Oh yes, idle rather biased speculation on the jury makeup... I guess gone are the days when an all white juries are routinely seated... :roll:

Never mind the home owner confronted three thieves vs Zimmerman stalking a lone teen just walking through the housing area, yeah like I said sometimes 'da man' has to admit the facts are on the black man's side... :lol:

I understand the whine your attempting, but no one ever said ALL Black men get the judicial shaft, mostly poor ones and more so in the deep south.

Oh yes, idle rather biased speculation on the jury makeup... I guess gone are the days when an all white juries are routinely seated... :roll:

Never mind the home owner confronted three thieves vs Zimmerman stalking a lone teen just walking through the housing area, yeah like I said sometimes 'da man' has to admit the facts are on the black man's side... :lol:

You should learn what youare talking about first before posting.

Zimmerman did not stalk anybody.

Did this large black man with his gun out and raised really feel afraid for his life when this child of 16 came at him? Could that really have happened?

And about the jury make up, if people can say Zimmerman was let off because his jury was almost all White, why can't we say this jury would have convicted if there were more whites onthe jury. I don't know how many people of color were onthe jury but the question still stands.

Why are different standards being applied to the Zimmerman case tan to any other case?

I thought the justice system was against black people.

How did this guy ever get found not guilty.

Aren't we told that blacks get convicted more and get longer sentences?

What happened here?

What happened here is that contrary to the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Black on White Crime where SOME, just SOME of the blacks in spite of the Black Racists in the CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus OUTRAGEOUS meddling in the Justice System.....and they get away with that because they RULE the Black Racist Enabling DEM PARTY by delivering to them the almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE (~95%)....without which the DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST......even the "SOME" of these Black Murderers and Lesser Criminals result in a CONSIDERABLY OVERWHELMING NUMBER (proportionately) compared to the white criminals. This gives the IMPRESSION that the Justice System is "against the black people".

And, the incontrovertible facts are (check any govtal stats), because the 13% of our TOTAL POPULATION are blacks and they commit ONE HALF of our Nation's Crimes.....and probably even a larger % of MURDERS ....these black criminal turds are "convicted more and get longer sentences".

The FACT that this OVERWHELMING BLACK CRIME RATE is STILL OVERWHELMING is that even with the RACIST DOJ Honcho, Eric "THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder, Obumster's alter ego......and the Dept of Justice becoming an OUTRAGEOUS Cat's Paw for Black Racists ..... and is, basically, the tool of such Race Baiters as the Professional Black Racist Scum like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Tavis Smiley, Marc Lamont Hill, etc., etc., etc..... IT IS ASTOUNDING THAT THIS BLACK CRIMINALITY IS SO ABUNDANTLY OUTRAGEOUS THAT EVEN THIS BLACK RACIST SCUM CAN'T EFFECTIVELY COVER IT UP !!!

Last edited:
What happened here is that contrary to the HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of Black on White Crime where SOME, just SOME of the blacks in spite of the Black Racists in the CORRUPT RACIST Congressional Black Caucus OUTRAGEOUS meddling in the Justice System.....and they get away with that because they RULE the Black Racist Enabling DEM PARTY by delivering to them the almost TOTAL BLACK VOTE (~95%)....without which the DEM PARTY WOULD NOT EXIST......even the "SOME" of these Black Murderers and Lesser Criminals result in a CONSIDERABLY OVERWHELMING NUMBER (proportionately) compared to the white criminals. This gives the IMPRESSION that the Justice System is "against the black people".

And, the incontrovertible facts are (check any govtal stats), because the 13% of our TOTAL POPULATION are blacks and they commit ONE HALF of our Nation's Crimes.....and probably even a larger % of MURDERS ....these black criminal turds are "convicted more and get longer sentences".

The FACT that this OVERWHELMING BLACK CRIME RATE is STILL OVERWHELMING is that even with the RACIST DOJ Honcho, Eric "THE CONSUMMATE IDIOT" Holder, Obumster's alter ego......and the Dept of Justice becoming an OUTRAGEOUS Cat's Paw for Black Racists ..... and is, basically, the tool of such Race Baiters as the Professional Black Racist Scum like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Tavis Smiley, Marc Lamont Hill, etc., etc., etc..... IT IS ASTOUNDING THAT THIS BLACK CRIMINALITY IS SO ABUNDANTLY OUTRAGEOUS THAT EVEN THIS BLACK RACIST SCUM CAN'T EFFECTIVELY COVER IT UP !!!

Don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel... :peace

What do President Obama, Attorney General Holder, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson have to do with this case?

Fill us in.

Since they found a lot to say about the self defense killing of Trayvon Benjamin Martin by an Hispanic man, surely they should have something to say about this teenager named Christopher Cervini killed by Roderick Scott. Do you think if Obama had a son he would have looked like Christopher?

Black Man Shoots White Teen, Jury says Self Defense. And Nobody Cares

Actually Monroe Township, where the incident occurred, is overwhelmingly white, just under 80% according to Wikipedia, though the largest nearby city - Rochester - has white and back populations that are roughly equal.

Given that it wouldn't surprise me if the jury was mostly white.

Since they found a lot to say about the self defense killing of Trayvon Benjamin Martin by an Hispanic man, surely they should have something to say about this teenager named Christopher Cervini killed by Roderick Scott. Do you think if Obama had a son he would have looked like Christopher?

Do you have a point or do you just enjoy the sound of your own voice?

Back
Top Bottom