• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Man Charged After Yelling ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before Stabbing White Man in Chest

Still no MSM.

What if races were reversed and white guy yelled something racist?

Conservatives need to stop asking this question. We've been asking this question for years, and the left just laughs at us. Deep down, you know what the answer is.

Why have they been salivating over demographic changes for the past several decades? Anybody who leans right needs to wake up and realize that the left really means business, and they're deadly serious in their objective.

Conservatives need to stop asking this question. We've been asking this question for years, and the left just laughs at us. Deep down, you know what the answer is.

Why have they been salivating over demographic changes for the past several decades? Anybody who leans right needs to wake up and realize that the left really means business, and they're deadly serious in their objective.
Amandla.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Still no MSM.

What if races were reversed and white guy yelled something racist?

The Colorado Sentinel is main stream media.

Nobody died. It's not national news. It's local news.

The only reason you're concerned about it is that there's a racial component.

The Colorado Sentinel is main stream media.

Nobody died. It's not national news. It's local news.

The only reason you're concerned about it is that there's a racial component.

Aren't all incidents 'local' His point being that it doesn't make 'national' news unless the races are reversed. Sometimes that seems to be the case.

Should the title be "Black people stab white man?"

I dont think too many conservatives on this board would appreciate being grouped with you.

Aren't all incidents 'local' His point being that it doesn't make 'national' news unless the races are reversed. Sometimes that seems to be the case.

Stories tend to make it to the national level after it goes viral on social media platforms.

Those liberals sure need to stop holding the Aryans down.

:roll:

The fake victim routine is just sad. Sink or swim on your own merits or demerits. Stop blaming the other for your problems.

Black Man Charged After Yelling ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before Stabbing White Man in Chest

(Racial violence against Whites incited by the radical Marxist “Black Lives Matter” movement.)

Will this make it into the MSM? Nope.

• In 2017, an estimated 1,247,321 violent crimes occurred nationwide, a decrease of 0.2 percent from the 2016 estimate. (See Tables 1 and 1A.)

• When considering 5- and 10-year trends, the 2017 estimated violent crime total was 6.8 percent above the 2013 level but 10.6 percent below the 2008 level. (See Tables 1 and 1A.)
  • There were an estimated 382.9 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2017, a rate that fell 0.9 percent when compared with the 2016 estimated violent crime rate and dropped 16.5 percent from the 2008 estimate. (See Tables 1 and 1A.)
  • Aggravated assaults accounted for 65.0 percent of violent crimes reported to law enforcement in 2017. Robbery offenses accounted for 25.6 percent of violent crime offenses; rape (legacy definition) accounted for 8.0 percent; and murder accounted for 1.4 percent. (Based on Table 1.)

• Information collected regarding types of weapons used in violent crime showed that firearms were used in 72.6 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.6 percent of robberies, and 26.3 percent of aggravated assaults. (Weapons data are not collected for rape.) (See Expanded Homicide Data Table 7, Robbery Table 3, and the Aggravated Assault Table.
  • )
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/violent-crime

That's 2017. The numbers hover around there, sometimes getting as high as 1,400,000 violent crimes in a year. Other than your feelings towards black people, why on Earth should this particular crime be put front and center in national news?

It amazes me that there are still people who pull this **** and think they're scoring some kind of point. It's not national news.

:shrug:

i am so tired of everyone being caught up in the insanity of our world today. everyone start being honest as to what we see and hear. quit sitting on your hands and open your mouth. the reality of what the world is today stinks.
there is an honest answer to everything. you have to have the guts to spit it out.
i do not agree for one moment blm is going to change anything. i've been an avid sports fan my whole life. now i will never watch a sports teams game.
the players in every professional are coddled from grade school on and have no idea what they are protesting for.
if they are so upset give your millions back to a poverty stricken community. these guys make more than they could spend and live a life none of us will ever know.
a thousand dollars to them is like a penny to me. who are they kidding.
there will be a special place in hell for all of them.

• The numbers hover around there, sometimes getting as high as 1,400,000 violent crimes in a year. Other than your feelings towards black people, why on Earth should this particular crime be put front and center in national news?

It amazes me that there are still people who pull this **** and think they're scoring some kind of point. It's not national news.

:shrug:

• The FBI's 2018 Violent Crime Victimization Survey found that over 500,000 violent crimes involved a white victim and a black offender. So take your figure of 1.4 million violent crimes; if the data for 2018 represents an average year, that would mean that 1 in every 3 violent crimes is a black-on-white violent crime. And that is why you look ridiculous spouting your propaganda in the few cases where the races are reversed, when you demand that we pay no attention at all to the nature of the much more common black-on-white violent crime, and instead focus on a black shot by a white police officer.

But again as always, your livllihood depends on it, right? Right.

Those liberals sure need to stop holding the Aryans down.

:roll:

The fake victim routine is just sad. Sink or swim on your own merits or demerits. Stop blaming the other for your problems.

The problem is that people like you sit there with all of your privilege and wealth, not having a ****ing clue about what you're talking about, or the impact of your misinformed activism. You've defended black males, but have you lived where they live? Of course not. You wouldn't even venture into one of their neighborhoods, they have to drive to you.

Hypocrisy pours from your every post, but how are you supposed to know, you're just following your instincts and doing what those in power say is the path to virtue.

I can't wait until we are all beautiful bronze skinned brown haired and light eyed.

The utter stupidity of racism will not end until then.

But it'll be the pure bloods being oppressed during the end of this process.

Because people are ****ty.

I can't wait until we are all beautiful bronze skinned brown haired and light eyed.

The utter stupidity of racism will not end until then.

But it'll be the pure bloods being oppressed during the end of this process.

Because people are ****ty.

Sure you will, I have no doubt about that. Studies have sort of proven that liberals are more likely to hate themselves, and that would naturally extend to other people who share basic similarities. It's not fair or right, it just is.

Will you enjoy the bronze if it means lowered IQ too? The national average continues to decline with population change, while Finland's remains exactly where its always been. So you can enjoy less innovation, relying on Asia for improvements in tech and science, and party like its 1999 BC.

Sure you will, I have no doubt about that. Studies have sort of proven that liberals are more likely to hate themselves, and that would naturally extend to other people who share basic similarities. It's not fair or right, it just is.

Will you enjoy the bronze if it means lowered IQ too? The national average continues to decline with population change, while Finland's remains exactly where its always been. So you can enjoy less innovation, relying on Asia for improvements in tech and science, and party like its 1999 BC.

Once we get the Asian infusion I'm sure we'll be fine.

You do realize that what I describe is supposedly thousands of years off and would be a global phenomenon, right?

Funny you believe that IQ and race are somehow linked. I'm pretty sure what you're seeing is a function of different minds in different environments. Which confer survival benefits where they live. That might nit translate to other environments.

This is a more scientific and not ignorant and stupid explanation for the phenomenon you describe.

And you are aware that there are certainly a large number of any minority you can name that are much smarter than you are, right?.

Once we get the Asian infusion I'm sure we'll be fine.

You do realize that what I describe is supposedly thousands of years off and would be a global phenomenon, right?

It's not really going to happen though. Asians aren't mating with blacks to any significant extent. Arabs aren't abandoning other Arabs. It's only whites that are marrying interracially to a significant degree. I follow Steven Pinker on Twitter, and I remember him Tweeting about how a study that fought Americans rates of interracial marriage were increasing was great progress. Progress for whom exactly? If it really signified progress to marry outside of one's race/ethnicity, why did Pinker marry 3 Jewish women? He has a very high IQ, so that must say something, shouldn't it?

Funny you believe that IQ and race are somehow linked. I'm pretty sure what you're seeing is a function of different minds in different environments. Which confer survival benefits where they live. That might nit translate to other environments.

This is a more scientific and not ignorant and stupid explanation for the phenomenon you describe.

And you are aware that there are certainly a large number of any minority you can name that are much smarter than you are, right?.

So lets say that we took Europeans from advanced cultures and placed them in Africa. Are they going to regress and cease being an advanced culture? Are their IQs going to drop, productivity cease, and they end up relying on charity within several generations?

Or what if we took Africans and placed them in advanced societies in Europe? Are they going to suddenly develop IQs that equal the Europeans in those countries?

See you don't have an alternative explanation for any of this that makes sense. So rather than admitting that you don't, you need to invent an abstract theory that makes sense to no one except other people looking for the silver bullet.

The problem is that people like you sit there with all of your privilege and wealth, not having a ****ing clue about what you're talking about, or the impact of your misinformed activism. You've defended black males, but have you lived where they live? Of course not. You wouldn't even venture into one of their neighborhoods, they have to drive to you.

Hypocrisy pours from your every post, but how are you supposed to know, you're just following your instincts and doing what those in power say is the path to virtue.
That's really what irks you most, ain't it? That deep down you're aware of how all your White Supremacist aspirations are never going to get you ANY privilege at all, even if you ever managed to get a "black-free" and "Jew-free" society for yourself.

Because so many being better off than you must surely be down to them being born with silver spoons in their mouths, Lawd forbid that it could be down to you simply being sub-par, no matter what you were born or not born with.

Well, your whine over others "having" and not deserving it while you deserve all but won't get any isn't going to better your lot at all.

Ever!!!

And wasting all of your time in pushing your despicable WS agenda 24/7/365 is merely going to worsen your status even further.

~...............................So lets say that we took Europeans from advanced cultures and placed them in Africa. Are they going to regress and cease being an advanced culture? Are their IQs going to drop, productivity cease, and they end up relying on charity within several generations? .......................~
What makes you look so ridiculous in your above fantasy is that Europeans did place themselves in Africa and could only survive there by leeching off the back of Africans. The minute that "privilege":roll: was taken from them, their only chance of survival lay in either scarpering back home or in staying and then to become the most backward societies conceivable.

The Boers being the most prominent recent example of how what were originally Europeans could retard themselves all on their own.

Primarily by frenziedly hanging onto the same racist BS ideology that you so appear to love.

That's really what irks you most, ain't it? That deep down you're aware of how all your White Supremacist aspirations are never going to get you ANY privilege at all, even if you ever managed to get a "black-free" and "Jew-free" society for yourself.

Because so many being better off than you must surely be down to them being born with silver spoons in their mouths, Lawd forbid that it could be down to you simply being sub-par, no matter what you were born or not born with.

Well, your whine over others "having" and not deserving it while you deserve all but won't get any isn't going to better your lot at all.

Ever!!!

And wasting all of your time in pushing your despicable WS agenda 24/7/365 is merely going to worsen your status even further.

Learn to read, read to learn.

I've never used someone's wealth and privilege against them, except in the case of Mr Person. And that's because rich white liberals who use their position in life to advance a misinformed, harmful agenda are especially pathetic. They have no life experience in relation to their chosen obsession, yet they console themselves into believing they're philanthropic minded folks for throwing money and influence at people they wouldn't bother letting into their home, much less marry their daughter.

Mr Person tried to hand wave the OP away by saying that 1.4 million violent crimes occur per year, so who cares if there's a dozen stories per week about black people killing or maiming whites. He wants to play with statistics now, after banishing them from his consideration for most of his life? Ok, what if the FBI says that 1/3 of violent crimes were black-on-white? That appears to be the case, judging from the 2018 FBI Violent Crime Survey. What about that revelation? He has nothing in his own arsenal besides anecdotal evidence, and he knows it. Yet he persists in propagandizing those bits of anecdotal evidence. A tiger can't change his stripes, and a slug can't keep from spreading slime. He's certainly no tiger.

What makes you look so ridiculous in your above fantasy is that Europeans did place themselves in Africa and could only survive there by leeching off the back of Africans. The minute that "privilege":roll: was taken from them, their only chance of survival lay in either scarpering back home or in staying and then to become the most backward societies conceivable.

The Boers being the most prominent recent example of how what were originally Europeans could retard themselves all on their own.

Primarily by frenziedly hanging onto the same racist BS ideology that you so appear to love.

Lol, I wanted him to answer. Rhodesia or Zimbabwe Chagos, where would you rather?

Back
Top Bottom