• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black male leaders say Biden will lose election if he doesn't choose Black woman as VP

Biden should play it safe and pick a white man so there isn't any suspicion that he prioritized according to race and gender.

A female African American VP or President would give white right wingers high blood pressure and brain aneurysms.

Not true at all! But we know you guys have to scream racist till the election. Hint.... it's not working!

Female African American VP or President would be fine but put liberal/progressive in front of that.... No thanks!! :peace

Why would you say that? It's the left that tends to look for these little check boxes (as evidenced in this article).

For 8 years, right wing assholes whined about "the black guy in the oval office". And Trump gets all of the credit for the "born in Kenya" spoon fed meat that his right wing asshole base lapped up. No one feeds racist **** tards better than Trump.

Biden should play it safe and pick a white man so there isn't any suspicion that he prioritized according to race and gender.

Biden won't do anything his handlers will or maybe Jill! Poor Joe.... In a serious mental decline.

Biden won't do anything his handlers will or maybe Jill! Poor Joe.... In a serious mental decline.

Oh, I get it, you were demonstrating what "mental decline" looks like!

Oh, I get it, you were demonstrating what "mental decline" looks like!

I watched a young lovely woman explain the Soviet Union to her viewers. Democrats remind me of the Soviet Union.

Biden hides in fear from COV19 while Trump remains steadfast on the job and wears no mask except when totally needed.

For 8 years, right wing assholes whined about "the black guy in the oval office". And Trump gets all of the credit for the "born in Kenya" spoon fed meat that his right wing asshole base lapped up. No one feeds racist **** tards better than Trump.

I have never read any republican call Obama the black guy in the oval office. Were you perhaps thinking he was white?

Trump gets credit for his removal of regulations that caused the upturn to the economy. Obama was limping along.

And if you do not recall him as black, look up his photograph.

My major complaints vs Obama was how slow of mind he actually is. He could dick off for months to make a simple decision. And he dicked off for almost 8 full years on a simple oil pipeline from Canada to the USA.

He fired a very good General in Stanley McChrystal. For what? For not worshiping Obama.

Other instances of his slow mind was his countless problems with his teleprompter. If it quit, he lost all idea of what the speech was. Slow minded beats your claim of him being black.

I opened Chrome and tried again. Still doesn't work.

I am not the technician by far but can you ask for help from one of the Mods? They solve technical problems. It is a standard Youtube Video that this platform supports.

I am not the technician by far but can you ask for help from one of the Mods? They solve technical problems. It is a standard Youtube Video that this platform supports.

The weird thing is that it's only your videos that aren't opening. What browser are you using?

See you at the Bush ranch the next time you go there.

The Bushes actually live in Bent Tree Estates, which is about 15 miles from here. They don't live at the Crawford ranch anymore.

From USA Today.
Hope this is the correct forum :)

Who Be Racist?

Black male leaders say Biden will lose election if he doesn'''t choose Black woman as VP

Black male leaders say Biden will lose election if
he doesn't choose Black woman as VP

WASHINGTON – More than 100 Black male leaders, including activists, preachers, rappers and celebrities, in an open letter Monday called on Joe Biden to pick a Black woman as his running mate, saying that if he does not, he will lose the election.

"As someone who has said throughout the campaign that VP Joe Biden needs to choose a Black woman VP, the urgency for that pick has gone from something that SHOULD happen to something that HAS to happen," the open letter said, which was published the week that Biden is expected to announce his running mate.

The letter was created in solidarity with an April letter signed by more than 700 black women leaders – including pastors, doctors, lawyers and celebrities – calling on Biden to "recognize and seize this moment" by picking a black woman as his running mate. . . . .

As a recovered liberal and old, straight White (Ashkenazi) man
why would I support that party that preaches equality while . . . .
supporting racism and genderism?

Moi

View attachment 67290900

Across an immense, unguarded, ethereal border, Canadians, cool and unsympathetic,
regard our America with envious eyes and slowly and surely draw their plans against us.

I can't wait to read the responses you have received on this thread.

Does Biden speak Ebonics? That is needed if he picks a black.

The Bushes actually live in Bent Tree Estates, which is about 15 miles from here. They don't live at the Crawford ranch anymore.

True but I believe they still own the old ranch. So you are not far from Dallas?

A female African American VP or President would give white right wingers high blood pressure and brain aneurysms.

What would it give those who are not white? A woody?

You don't elect anyone because of their given race or gender. Wakeup.

The weird thing is that it's only your videos that aren't opening. What browser are you using?

My videos are direct from YouTube and my system uses Chrome and I open on Microsoft platform.

Do you understand the use of your F-5 key? Try it.

Back
Top Bottom