• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter - The Plausible Call of God

border (n.)
mid-14c., bordure, in heraldry, "broad, colored band surrounding the shield," from Old French bordeure "seam, edge of a shield, border," from Frankish *bord or a similar Germanic source (compare Old English bord "side;" see board (n.2)). The form of the ending changed after c. 1500. From late 14c. as "edge, side, brink, margin," also "ornamental border along the edge of a dish, garment, etc." Italian and Spanish bordo also are from Germanic.

boarder (n.)
1520s, "one who has food and/or lodging at the house of another," agent noun from board (v.) in the "be supplied with food" sense. Nautical meaning "one who boards (an enemy's) ship" to attack it is from 1769, from a verbal sense derived from board (n.2).

a person who boards a ship during or after an attack. Boarder WALL, Your speaking of border, i speak of boardering; not bodering. Makes a difference; Got me confused their. Your mistaken of the content for which it was written, no error their; through you were wrong yourself. Not a conclusive form; for an FYI in the downlow. An arbitrary of your consideration. Boarder, not border

LOL, that's a terrible come back (and it took you nearly a month to misunderstand the dictionary?)

It's BORDER wall
The demarcation line between the USA and Mexico is the US-Mexico BORDER
The edge of a page is known also as the BORDER
The state of Texas BORDERS Mexico, some landowners on it have properties BORDERING Mexico

Yes, you "BOARD" a ship, it means you take up temporary residence on it
If you own a house, you might rent out a room(s) to a BOADER(s)
You might offer them half or full BOARD
There is no such word as "boardering".

Try again.

Last edited:
LOL, that's a terrible come back (and it took you nearly a month to misunderstand the dictionary?)

It's BORDER wall
The demarcation line between the USA and Mexico is the US-Mexico BORDER
The edge of a page is known also as the BORDER
The state of Texas BORDERS Mexico, some landowners on it have properties BORDERING Mexico

Yes, you "BOARD" a ship, it means you take up temporary residence on it
If you own a house, you might rent out a room(s) to a BOADER(s)
You might offer them half or full BOARD
There is no such word as "boardering".

Try again.

The Comeback is Fact; Life has more then a(n_) Online Forum. Guess i did not care as much as you thought; Two Piece i wrote can contain both words; Both Border or Boarder; I simply Realized that the Prior is What i intended; Not What is correct in Grammer, Thats your Flaw; You never be able to Write a Piece as such as this/ THAT. Hence the Harassment. Bitterness reigns in you. I am not a liberal as you sort out to be. Hence the Non Concern to This Prior. Same as this Reply does not matter; i Simple Conclude you for what you are and move on. Go bother someone else as for such your good at. Perchance I rather not explain further, Seen it is of no use to a sorts of you Who don't understand things matter of gross distinction. You did not see the scepticism that i regarded your comment with; As They Are Prone to a Lie in Fact; Conduct yourself as you are, Seen u can't Change your Spots or Colours. And you Call yourself Pro-People liberal; if Liberalism is all You Contemplate. it SHOWS. lol scepticism .. Remember.

No "A" in Border Wall Btw

"Border" and "Boarder" are two different words.

And Trump's border wall is a wasaste of tax dollars....not forgetting he promised that Mexican tax payers would be footing the bill.
No, it isn't, and the Border Patrol say so.

This is the Constitution section, what does Black Lives Matter have to do with the Constitution ?
You are correct, there ought to be a Communist Manifesto section just for them.

Lol this really shows you are arguing on a basis of entitlement.

It is an entitlement whites have earned by our performance and behavior. Orientals have earned it too. Why haven't blacks?

Back
Top Bottom