• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter stop terrorizing our cities

He was inspired by BLM. He was on their side of the argument. How many BLM protesters were intentionally shot by Johnson? None, right? How many black officers were shot? Two hours before the first shot was fired Jeff Hood said, "goddamn white America". Johnson was definitely a BLM terrorist.

And yet you cannot actually demonstrate that he was a BLM terrorist.

Simply saying that it's so and pretending that it's magically true doesn't isn't really an effective argument.

Simply saying that it's so and pretending that it's magically true doesn't isn't really an effective argument.

Who was targeted at the rally?

Who was targeted at the rally?

I thought you were going to try and demonstrate that he was a BLM terrorist.

I guess that will have to remain a figment of your imagination like so many other claims.

Bummer.

I thought you were going to try and demonstrate that he was a BLM terrorist.

I guess that will have to remain a figment of your imagination like so many other claims.

Bummer.

Only white cops were targeted. Why is that?

You mean other than him saying he wanted to kill white people, especially white cops? If it walks like a duck...

well true enough. sometimes in order to make things happen ya have to shake things up a bit. damn if that won't inconvenience a few

They will huff n puff, blow a fart into the couch thinking they struck a blow for 'making 'MERICA great again'... ;)

Look I get it, you made a claim and you can't back it up, so now you're blathering to attempt to distract from the fact you can't support it.

Yawn.

How many BLM terrorists were targeted?

there is no thug behaviour. they are just angry about being killed. why is that hard to get?

Do you know the facts? Proven today by a Harvard black professor, less black people are killed by police than white people. Now what do you say?

I agree with you that it's not terrorism, but obstructing a public thoroughfare is illegal and as such should be addressed and those who are breaking the law prosecuted.

'Terrorism' is a tactic. Aimed at striking fear into a population with the aim of effecting political change. Does BLM try to frighten citizens? I do not know the answer but if they do they can fairly be accused of using terrorist methods.

Hey, Black Lives Matter, stop terrorizing our cities | Fox News

It's ridiculous - plain and simple. These people need to be arrested for shutting down the roads. What about the people's lives that they are terrorizing and impacting. What gives them the right? All lives need to stand up and stop this ridiculous "thug" behavior.

The march here in Dallas was completely peaceful and the cops and marchers were getting along great, then a nutjob showed up and the rest is history.

The march here in Dallas was completely peaceful and the cops and marchers were getting along great, then a nutjob showed up and the rest is history.

Shutting down roads is not peaceful.

Shutting down roads is not peaceful.

They did not shut down any roads, they had the required permits and the police were their for their protection, stop whining, do you have an issue with parades also?

Are you suggesting its violent?

I am. What if an ambulance or fire truck needs to get through? Thousands of people being kept from thier homes and jobs thier families. Is being kept against your will a violent act? Yes it is.

They did not shut down any roads, they had the required permits and the police were their for their protection, stop whining, do you have an issue with parades also?

I 94 was shut down for hours, police in riot gear were called in to remove them and many were arrested, get a clue

I 94 was shut down for hours, police in riot gear were called in to remove them and many were arrested, get a clue

I was talking about the protest here in Dallas, not Minnesota, maybe if you had better cops then our cops would not have paid the price.

I was talking about the protest here in Dallas, not Minnesota, maybe if you had better cops then our cops would not have paid the price.

I was talking about the BLM rioting in St Paul, of course you blame the police and I don't live there, and this was after the Dallas attacks.

Back
Top Bottom