• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter Secretly Bought a $6 Million House

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
None of the women acknowledged the house behind them. It’s far from a box, with more than 6,500 square feet, more than half a dozen bedrooms and bathrooms, several fireplaces, a soundstage, a pool and bungalow, and parking for more than 20 cars, according to real-estate listings. The California property was purchased for nearly $6 million in cash in October 2020 with money that had been donated to BLMGNF.

The transaction has not been previously reported, and Black Lives Matter’s leadership had hoped to keep the house’s existence a secret. Documents, emails, and other communications I’ve seen about the luxury property’s purchase and day-to-day operation suggest that it has been handled in ways that blur, or cross, boundaries between the charity and private companies owned by some of its leaders. It creates the impression that money donated to the cause of racial justice has been spent in ways that benefit the leaders of Black Lives Matter personally.

Marxists. Scam. Self-Dealing. Predictable.

Here's the response from the scammer:
Patrisse Cullors blasts 'despicable' coverage of BLM's $6 million mansion
"This is bigger than me. It's about a long history of attacking black people and black women specifically, creating unsafe conditions for us and our families, scrutinizing our every move publicly and privately in ways that are unfair and unjust," she said. "It's dangerous, and we should all be trying to stop it, interrupt it, protest it."

Very Smollet-like attitude of angry privilege.

Being told that a black person's life matters as much as yours is an act of "angry privilege"? How hard was the struggle to not post the word "uppity"?

But then, Trumpism showed its ass from the outset. I doubt anyone will be surprised.

These people must have been getting money-laundering lessons from the Clintons.

A supportive whattaboutism that fails on every level? I guess what's what happens when you are required to get something pro-Trump/anti-left in the first few posting slots of every single politics thread.

Because of that scam perpetrated by that Chicago "actor" and because of the house scam perpetrated by that "movement," most Americans, hopefully, just look at one another and shake their head and say nothing whenever stories like this are brought up in conversation.

Because of that scam perpetrated by that Chicago "actor" and because of the house scam perpetrated by that "movement," most Americans, hopefully, just look at one another and shake their head and say nothing whenever stories like this are brought up in conversation.

We are numb to it. So typical from demographics who hate white America.

So typical from demographics who hate white America.
I do not know whether they "hate" Caucasian Americans.

But I do know that when Caucasian Americans are no longer the majority sometime this century, a lot of people are going to discover that the country will not be the paradise that they had predicted.

In my opinion (opinion!), Caucasian Americans are the glue that hold this diverse nation together.

Last edited:
Being told that a black person's life matters as much as yours is an act of "angry privilege"? How hard was the struggle to not post the word "uppity"?

But then, Trumpism showed its ass from the outset. I doubt anyone will be surprised.

A supportive whattaboutism that fails on every level? I guess what's what happens when you are required to get something pro-Trump/anti-left in the first few posting slots of every single politics thread.

Are you really that unable to objectively view corruption because of race and party?

This is what's wrong in America. This is what's wrong in politics. This is what's wrong with your worldview.

Until the left can admit there are criminal behavioral problems and patterns, the social reforms you seek are unattainable.

Marxists. Scam. Self-Dealing. Predictable.

Here's the response from the scammer:
Patrisse Cullors blasts 'despicable' coverage of BLM's $6 million mansion

The IRS would have a field day going through BLMs' finances....that is if they had the guts to do it. They'd be afraid of being called racist. That and BLM isn't a Conservative group, so that's another reason why it won't be done.

The IRS would have a field day going through BLMs' finances....that is if they had the guts to do it. They'd be afraid of being called racist. That and BLM isn't a Conservative group, so that's another reason why it won't be done.

Yes the IRS only goes after white charities.

IRS must reel in BLM 'fraud' and other 'illicit' charities, lawmaker warns
The IRS must enact reforms to stop the rampant corruption in the charitable sector happening under its watch, Texas Rep. Lance Gooden urged commissioner Charles Rettig in a letter Tuesday.

The national Black Lives Matter group's refusal to answer basic questions about its finances while dropping millions on luxurious mansions, charitable organizations intentionally downplaying the risks of opioid addiction, and anti-fossil fuel nonprofit groups raking in foreign cash while working to undermine national security are among the bad actors in the charitable space Gooden highlighted in his letter.

Yes the IRS only goes after white charities.
I didn't say "White" groups. I said "Conservative" groups. And the IRS did do so during the Obama years when Obama decided to use it as a political weapon.

I didn't say "White" groups. I said "Conservative" groups. And the IRS did do so during the Obama years when Obama decided to use it as a political weapon.

To be honest, I would have no problem going after the TV preachers.

Is that what I wrote?
If nothing illegal happened, why the complaint?

People who are at the head of powerful organizations tend to get well paid.

Still excusing and supporting this kind of crap, at least one can't argue that you're not consistent.

If nothing illegal happened, why the complaint?

People who are at the head of powerful organizations tend to get well paid.

I have no doubt that you approve of the misuse of charitable funds, the shell company used to buy it, and attempts to keep it out of public view. It says everything anyone needs to know about you.

I have no doubt that you approve of the misuse of charitable funds, the shell company used to buy it, and attempts to keep it out of public view. It says everything anyone needs to know about you.
By misuse, do you mean something illegal happened? If not, then why do you consider them misused?

By misuse, do you mean something illegal happened? If not, then why do you consider them misused?

Possibly for the same reasons BLM leadership decided to use a shell company for the purchase, and prompted these internal communications:

"Afterward, leaders circulated an internal strategy memo with possible responses, ranging from “Can we kill the story?” to “Our angle — needs to be to deflate ownership of the property.” The memo includes bullet points explaining that “Campus is part of cultural arm of the org — potentially as an ‘influencer house,’ where abolition+ based content is produced by artists & creatives.” Another bullet is headed “Accounting/990 modifications” and reads in part: “need to first make sure it’s legally okay to use as we plan to use it.” The memo also describes the property as a “safehouse” for leaders whose safety has been threatened. The two notions — that the house is simultaneously a confidential refuge and a place for broadcasting to the widest possible audience — are somewhat in tension. The memo notes: “Holes in security story: Use in public YT videos.”

It's likely this is the reasoning behind extending their fiscal reporting until May, and why a surge of DNC toadies has injected themselves into the organization to clean up the mess.

But you keep pretending this isn't a poor use of the monies entrusted to these people to forward their cause. Like I said, it says everything that anyone needs to know about your integrity and ethics.

Possibly for the same reasons BLM leadership decided to use a shell company for the purchase, and prompted these internal communications:

"Afterward, leaders circulated an internal strategy memo with possible responses, ranging from “Can we kill the story?” to “Our angle — needs to be to deflate ownership of the property.” The memo includes bullet points explaining that “Campus is part of cultural arm of the org — potentially as an ‘influencer house,’ where abolition+ based content is produced by artists & creatives.” Another bullet is headed “Accounting/990 modifications” and reads in part: “need to first make sure it’s legally okay to use as we plan to use it.” The memo also describes the property as a “safehouse” for leaders whose safety has been threatened. The two notions — that the house is simultaneously a confidential refuge and a place for broadcasting to the widest possible audience — are somewhat in tension. The memo notes: “Holes in security story: Use in public YT videos.”

It's likely this is the reasoning behind extending their fiscal reporting until May, and why a surge of DNC toadies has injected themselves into the organization to clean up the mess.

But you keep pretending this isn't a poor use of the monies entrusted to these people to forward their cause. Like I said, it says everything that anyone needs to know about your integrity and ethics.
This looks like potential fraud if true, if that's the case, then there should be an investigation, if its not, then "meh".

Surprise, surprise, race hustlers hustling people out of their money.:cry:

It's sad for black people that thought they were giving to a clause to better their situation, it's funny for upper class white that just donated out of "white guilt".

There is only one color in America, and that is the color of cash green money$$$$$$

Cops are not targeting people's color, they are targeting the poor, and that often happens to be people of color, and until we come to realize that rights mean nothing without the economic ability to fight for them, nothing will change.

Back
Top Bottom