• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in 'war on police,' NY leader says

really-the last Klansman to run for office in my area was Van Loman, he ran as a democrat for cincinnati City Council

The last Klansman to be in the Senate was Byrd-he was a Democrat.

David Duke, Richard Spencer, Alt-right and the Klan have all endorsed Trump.

The KKK also endorsed Barry Goldwater....so they've been republicans for a long time.

I don't think racism is a major issue or even prevalent in police departments. I think you're linking A guy, but I see police officers of every ethnic and racial variation, and as they don't seem to be quitting in droves, they must be okay with the management. Regardless, if communities are more comfortable with a BLM patrol, have had it. Thanks!!

And you get your information on these cop shops how again?
Sorry, but you're misinformed.
If you want to ignore the issue of Bob Kroll, I can't force you to read the complaints and lawsuits.
They are a matter of public record but once an ostrich sticks their head in the sand, at least one can't hear them still sporting their uninformed opinions.

What is the difference between “White Power” guys* and BLM, AKA “Black Power” guys? And where is your evidence that the police departments are “White Power” guys.

The Minneapolis Federation of Police union is headed up by Bob Kroll.
He IS a white power guy.
If you want to ignore what I posted about the long running feud between Kroll and the rest of the city, I can't force you to read it but at least when an ostrich jams their head in the sand we can't hear them spewing their uninformed opinions.

The murder happened in Minneapolis, between two men who knew each other, and the excuse being given by the head of the union is that George Floyd had a criminal past in Houston.

You know what? It doesn't even matter who or what George was, because what the man was...was "CODE 4".
Code 4 is cop jargon for "Suspect in custody" and if a suspect is Code 4 it means the rough stuff is no longer allowed. Code 4 means your man is (a) on the ground (b) disarmed or unarmed and (c) in handcuffs.

Not only that but he was Code 4 with FOUR officers surrounding him so the use of that chokehold was illegal, and the other three officers should have moved Chauvin off his neck because Mr. Floyd's life IS their responsibility once he is Code 4.
So they can yammer all they want about what he did, who he was, etc but in the end it does not excuse what they did.

They killed a man who was "Code 4" which means he was no threat to them or anyone else.
If they were so sure he needed to be arrested, once he is Code 4, they needed to call the wagon, give him his three hots and a cot, see the judge, make bail and George Floyd goes home with A TICKET, and most likely the judge would have dismissed the charges anyway.
Officer Chauvin knew George from working at the club together, and this was clearly a case of a white power officer settling a score, and thinking he could get away with it.

So it's actually premeditated murder, not second degree, not third degree, it was clearly premeditated first degree murder.
And Chauvin deserves to spend the rest of his natural life in prison with no hope of release, ever.
And the other three cops need to go up the river as accessory to murder.

So armed white people in a capital building equals ok to you but if black people are armed, you think it is a bad idea. Thank you for showing your racism.

It is alarming how many conservative 2A advocates are in fact Neo-Nazi domestic terrorists, but not surprising.

But this is a good idea, right?

r

View attachment 67282574

Seeing as they did so peacefully and dispersed when the police asked them to. Yes, it's completely fine.

You race baiting about it, isn't helping anything.

You mean the white poser guys that stormed a government building armed that you cheered on as patriots?

Allowing the staff to check your gear, hold conversation, check your temperature and even help to show you how to maintain social distancing. Doesn't exactly strike me as things that come to mind when someone storms a building.

The fact that race really plays into none of this is also besides the point.

Last I checked most sheriffs and police chiefs are republicans...and so is the KKK.

Black KKK members?... That's probably the most idiotic statement you've made in a long time Moot.

Black KKK members?... That's probably the most idiotic statement you've made in a long time Moot.

I didn't make that statement...you did. And you're right it's idiotic.

And you get your information on these cop shops how again?
Sorry, but you're misinformed.
If you want to ignore the issue of Bob Kroll, I can't force you to read the complaints and lawsuits.
They are a matter of public record but once an ostrich sticks their head in the sand, at least one can't hear them still sporting their uninformed opinions.

I try to rely on observable, verifiable facts. Generalizing is dangerous in that it breeds irrational fear which in turn breeds hatred. If I see a dog bite somebody, I don't declare that all dogs bite or even that all dogs are likely to bite. I say that dog bites. Why?? Because the majority of dogs that I have seen and you have seen and everybody else has seen don't bite,. Kroll is a bad apple, but there are plenty of good apples, too!! Thanks!!

No it's actually not "okay" but considering the fact that we're stuck with departments being run by White Power guys, doesn't look like the black community has much in the way of options unless and until those departments deal with their cranio-rectal inversion problems.

If so, it is Democratic Party "White Power guys" as the Democratic Party totally controls those cities.

Allowing the staff to check your gear, hold conversation, check your temperature and even help to show you how to maintain social distancing. Doesn't exactly strike me as things that come to mind when someone storms a building.

The fact that race really plays into none of this is also besides the point.

They weren't maintaining social distancing so that is a lie on your part. Puhlease, if black panthers did this you would be screaming TERRORISTS. Well now you may get to see it and we have already seen racist responses from your ilk.

The Minneapolis Federation of Police union is headed up by Bob Kroll.
He IS a white power guy.
If you want to ignore what I posted about the long running feud between Kroll and the rest of the city, I can't force you to read it but at least when an ostrich jams their head in the sand we can't hear them spewing their uninformed opinions.

So Kroll created the environment that got Floyd killed? Kroll is the union leader. Where is the Chief of P and the city? They run the department. Typical liberals. They bitch and moan, then whisper in their ear, “But keep doing what you are doing”. Public unions run California, too.

Ask the cops to replace him.

You comment indicated to me that you feel most department and their officers are “White Power” departments. And the OP suggested that BLM is suggesting that they form their own “Black Power” policing force. Obviously as vigilantes, they are not bound by rules.

Which would you rather have?

Ask a cop. He’ll probably tell you that in a month or two they will be begging the white devils to come back. “”Old goon squad, better than new goon squad”.

You mean the white poser guys that stormed a government building armed that you cheered on as patriots?

We have 330 million people in this country. Who were you referring to?

BTW, I never cheered anyone.

We have 330 million people in this country. Who were you referring to?

BTW, I never cheered anyone.

so there were 3330 million people that went armed into their state capitol buildings? Do tell. Why do you act like you don't know what I'm referring to which makes you look foolish.

BLM members should exercise their 2nd amendment rights like everyone else. A gun is a great equalizer.

I try to rely on observable, verifiable facts. Generalizing is dangerous in that it breeds irrational fear which in turn breeds hatred. If I see a dog bite somebody, I don't declare that all dogs bite or even that all dogs are likely to bite. I say that dog bites. Why?? Because the majority of dogs that I have seen and you have seen and everybody else has seen don't bite,. Kroll is a bad apple, but there are plenty of good apples, too!! Thanks!!

Good then you should freely take advantage of those facts as offered.

Bob Kroll, President of The Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis union.

This is Kroll's response to the murder of George Floyd.
The AFL-CIO has called on him to turn in his badge and resign.

Read the lawsuit PDF where Kroll is mentioned numerous times.

I didn't post a generalization, so your problem may be voices in your head that you think are others, like me.
I assure you I do not live inside your head, so if you dig the peanut butter out of your ears and open your eyes, the facts lie before you.
The facts are:

Bob Kroll is head of the very powerful police union.
Bob Kroll is a white supermacist.
Bob Kroll has had numerous standoffs with the leadership of the city AND the Chief of Police.
Bob Kroll is proud of his supremacist views.
Bob Kroll is the tip of the spear in the toxic culture that enables cops like Chauvin to murder unarmed handcuffed black men in broad daylight.

So Kroll created the environment that got Floyd killed? Kroll is the union leader. Where is the Chief of P and the city? They run the department. Typical liberals. They bitch and moan, then whisper in their ear, “But keep doing what you are doing”. Public unions run California, too.

You comment indicated to me that you feel most department and their officers are “White Power” departments. And the OP suggested that BLM is suggesting that they form their own “Black Power” policing force. Obviously as vigilantes, they are not bound by rules.

Which would you rather have?

Ask a cop. He’ll probably tell you that in a month or two they will be begging the white devils to come back. “”Old goon squad, better than new goon squad”.

The environment existed before Bob Kroll but Kroll's white supremacist roots have elevated it immensely.
Throughout numerous skirmishes between the union, the Mayor, the Chief, and even the Governor, it's been proven that this union wields a lot of power, so "running the department" depends on the cooperation of Bob Kroll and his union.

Clearly you have a listening problem because it's now old news that the AFL-CIO has requested Bob Kroll turn in his badge and resign.

When reporters went to question Kroll at his home, his response was to have them pulled over after he refused to answer the door.
Not a dick move, a chicken move, because Kroll could have merely refused to answer, the reporters would leave and that would be that.
Instead, knowing they were the press, Kroll called in "SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY", a sure-fire recipe for potential disaster in the aftermath of a riot.

Pure gutless chicken**** top to bottom. He's a coward.
Typical Trumpers, they don't know what's happening, they're allergic to facts, and when facts are presented, they yell FAKE NEWS, then when said facts are proven, they resort to juvenile insults and deflect to bashing California in a thread about Minnesota.

Wow dude, you're on a ChuckieChan roll here. :lamo

The environment existed before Bob Kroll but Kroll's white supremacist roots have elevated it immensely.
Throughout numerous skirmishes between the union, the Mayor, the Chief, and even the Governor, it's been proven that this union wields a lot of power, so "running the department" depends on the cooperation of Bob Kroll and his union.

Clearly you have a listening problem because it's now old news that the AFL-CIO has requested Bob Kroll turn in his badge and resign.

When reporters went to question Kroll at his home, his response was to have them pulled over after he refused to answer the door.
Not a dick move, a chicken move, because Kroll could have merely refused to answer, the reporters would leave and that would be that.
Instead, knowing they were the press, Kroll called in "SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY", a sure-fire recipe for potential disaster in the aftermath of a riot.

Pure gutless chicken**** top to bottom. He's a coward.
Typical Trumpers, they don't know what's happening, they're allergic to facts, and when facts are presented, they yell FAKE NEWS, then when said facts are proven, they resort to juvenile insults and deflect to bashing California in a thread about Minnesota.

Wow dude, you're on a ChuckieChan roll here. :lamo

Funny. Don’t try stand up.

Either way, he represents the cops and the cops keep voting for him. Sounds like the city wants a police union that represents them, not the members.

Funny. Don’t try stand up.

Either way, he represents the cops and the cops keep voting for him. Sounds like the city wants a police union that represents them, not the members.

The city deserves a police union and membership that represents the people.
And he doesn't represent all of the cops, only the white supremacist ones.
That's what the lawsuit was all about, except you refuse to read it.
Maybe you're scared it might reveal some inconvenient truths.

The city deserves a police union and membership that represents the people.
And he doesn't represent all of the cops, only the white supremacist ones.
That's what the lawsuit was all about, except you refuse to read it.
Maybe you're scared it might reveal some inconvenient truths.

I guess because I try to avoid telling people I think their sources are ****. “Workaday Minnesota” is a union rag who doesn’t like the police union. Local political baseball playing out over fights at the trough.

The death of Floyd and the arson and looting as an opportunity to steal **** is disconnected. Cops are not killing blacks wholesale as the media would have you believe.

Good racist answer there turtle. Thank you for demonstrating you are a white supremacist.

What exactly is racist about that comment?

Black Lives Matter plans armed '''peace officers''' in '''war on police,''' NY leader says | Fox News

I think this is a horrible idea.

Nothing like neighborhood policing. I guess the individual police officers would be thrilled to have the city cede control over black neighborhoods. That would relieve the police of the stress of trying to be effective in policing and responsible for the neighborhood crime stats. Let BLM take a whack at it.

IMO, many blacks in urban America have always wanted to be separate from America’s customs, culture, and laws. Precious few things “White” government has done has had much effect of elevating the black race into the middle class. Today around 40% are middle class, 20% upper middle and above.

That leaves 60% above the line, and 40% below. Things are changing too slowly.

I believe success comes from economics, and economics does not work fairly with unregulated illegal immigration. You can’t expect fair wages when your boss brags “There is a line around the block for your job at less pay”. There are lots of other problems besides job competition.

Well better explain that point to the democrats who want unlimited illegal immigration.

Back
Top Bottom