• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in 'war on police,' NY leader says

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Black Lives Matter plans armed '''peace officers''' in '''war on police,''' NY leader says | Fox News

The Black Lives Matter movement will develop an armed branch of “peace officers� to combat police brutality in black communities during the so-called “war on police,� according to one of its leaders.

Snip

“We're talking about self-defense. We're talking about defending our communities,� Newsome said. “You know what it's like to see a taser pointed at a 7-year-old, you know what it's like to see a 67-year-old black woman ... pepper sprayed and pushed to the ground?�

I think this is a horrible idea.

Nothing like neighborhood policing. I guess the individual police officers would be thrilled to have the city cede control over black neighborhoods. That would relieve the police of the stress of trying to be effective in policing and responsible for the neighborhood crime stats. Let BLM take a whack at it.

IMO, many blacks in urban America have always wanted to be separate from America’s customs, culture, and laws. Precious few things “White� government has done has had much effect of elevating the black race into the middle class. Today around 40% are middle class, 20% upper middle and above.

That leaves 60% above the line, and 40% below. Things are changing too slowly.

I believe success comes from economics, and economics does not work fairly with unregulated illegal immigration. You can’t expect fair wages when your boss brags “There is a line around the block for your job at less pay�. There are lots of other problems besides job competition.

Black Lives Matter plans armed '''peace officers''' in '''war on police,''' NY leader says | Fox News

Nothing like neighborhood policing. I guess the individual police officers would be thrilled to have the city cede control over black neighborhoods. That would relieve the police of the stress of trying to be effective in policing and responsible for the neighborhood crime stats. Let BLM take a whack at it.

IMO, many blacks in urban America have always wanted to be separate from America’s customs, culture, and laws. Precious few things “White� government has done has had much effect of elevating the black race into the middle class. Today around 40% are middle class, 20% upper middle and above.

I believe success comes from economics, and economics does not work fairly with unregulated illegal immigration. You can’t expect fair wages when your boss brags “There is a line around the block for your job at less pay�. There are lots of other problems besides job competition.
If this happens, it doesn't end well.

Black people should apply to police departments in black areas. That will improve things. And they'll get to see just how hard policing is.

So armed white people in a capital building equals ok to you but if black people are armed, you think it is a bad idea. Thank you for showing your racism.

But this is a good idea, right?

r

storm state capitol.jpg

Last edited:
LOL!!

Sure...armed BLM "peace officers" taking on armed and trained police. What could possibly go wrong?

But I wonder...are these peace officers going to protect this lady and others like her?

https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/1268193092798054401

Yep black people being armed isn't ok to you, but white armed people in a capitol equals patriotism to you. You racists are all alike, thank you for showing your true, racist colors.

The problem is that some of these departments have an embedded supremacist faction.

So black officers can apply, and even get hired, and then they run up against guys like Kroll.

Why do you think that is so common in cities with Democratic mayors, Democratic city councils, Democratic Sheriffs, Democratic appointed police chief and Democratic appointed department heads. Why do you think white supremacy is so prevalent in Democratic run cities? Seems clear the Democratic KKK never disappeared at all in the Democratic Party.

The goal is to get black people killed by police, which is excellent for BLM fund raising.

But unlike most Democrats on the forum, I support 2A so they certainly may be armed.

So armed white people in a capital building equals ok to you but if black people are armed, you think it is a bad idea. Thank you for showing your racism.

Nothing is worse than missing the point when you have no point of your own. :roll:

Yep black people being armed isn't ok to you, but white armed people in a capitol equals patriotism to you. You racists are all alike, thank you for showing your true, racist colors.

I actually think it's a good idea. If people want to protect their own communities, why not?? I'm certainly not for gun control. I think everybody has the right to have a gun and defend him or herself if need be. So if BLM believes it can do a better job of protecting its "turf" - I guess that's what you would call it - then have at it. I just hope the folks in their designated areas are all on board. Thanks!!

Nothing is worse than missing the point when you have no point of your own. :roll:

Sorry you are the one who is demonstrating their racism. Black people armed equals bad, white people being armed storming a capitol building equals patriotism to racists like you.

IMO, many blacks in urban America have always wanted to be separate from America’s customs, culture, and laws. Precious few things “White” government has done has had much effect of elevating the black race into the middle class. Today around 40% are middle class, 20% upper middle and above.

I believe success comes from economics, and economics does not work fairly with unregulated illegal immigration. You can’t expect fair wages when your boss brags “There is a line around the block for your job at less pay”. There are lots of other problems besides job competition.

Well this will end well for no one... I guess they don't mind having BLM classified as a terrorist organization in due course.

I actually think it's a good idea. If people want to protect their own communities, why not?? I'm certainly not for gun control. I think everybody has the right to have a gun and defend him or herself if need be. So if BLM believes it can do a better job of protecting its "turf" - I guess that's what you would call it - then have at it. I just hope the folks in their designated areas are all on board. Thanks!!

Hey, even if it's NOT a good idea it may wind up being better than an entire department being run by a white supremacist.
So yeah sure, NATURALLY the BETTER IDEA is to have a police dept NOT run by White Power, but instead by normal cops.

But unless and until that DOES happen, bring in the black militia.
Bring in The Black Panthers!

No, not "The New Black Panther Party"...the original guys.

But this is a good idea, right?

r

View attachment 67282574

I excuse the dumb ones who don’t get the point. You are just thread crapping because you have nothing constructive to say. To your point, didn’t BLM try to make a run at Yucaipa, Ca?

ANTIFA ‘INVADES THE SUBURBS’ IN YUCAIPA, CALIF… IT DOES NOT END WELL FOR THEM

That is not what BLM seems to be emulating, BLM want to replace police officers authority with their own.

I excuse the dumb ones who don’t get the point. You are just thread crapping because you have nothing constructive to say. To your point, didn’t BLM try to make a run at Yucaipa, Ca?

That is not what BLM seems to be emulating, BLM want to replace police officers authority with their own.

You want to try linking something? And if it's that same Alex Jones, don't bother but if you want to link to something credible, go ahead.
Hey, I said that the optimal idea is to fire all the cops that have white supremacist backgrounds.
Do that and the need for a black militia disappears, yes?

But unless and until that happens...you get to deal with guys like this guy.

Now tell me HE is Antifa...

The idea of armed "peace officers" (as a neighborhood watch enhancement) is OK, but the idea of a "war on police" is far from OK. What seems very likely to happen is that police officers will display (adopt?) the "Ferguson effect" whereby they basically avoid doing anything except responding to 911 calls in these high crime areas making life even more miserable for those living (or doing business) there.

The idea of armed "peace officers" (as a neighborhood watch enhancement) is OK, but the idea of a "war on police" is far from OK. What seems very likely to happen is that police officers will display (adopt?) the "Ferguson effect" whereby they basically avoid doing anything except responding to 911 calls in these high crime areas making life even more miserable for those living (or doing business) there.

No it's actually not "okay" but considering the fact that we're stuck with departments being run by White Power guys, doesn't look like the black community has much in the way of options unless and until those departments deal with their cranio-rectal inversion problems.

No it's actually not "okay" but considering the fact that we're stuck with departments being run by White Power guys, doesn't look like the black community has much in the way of options unless and until those departments deal with their cranio-rectal inversion problems.

I don't think racism is a major issue or even prevalent in police departments. I think you're linking A guy, but I see police officers of every ethnic and racial variation, and as they don't seem to be quitting in droves, they must be okay with the management. Regardless, if communities are more comfortable with a BLM patrol, have had it. Thanks!!

So you are still confused. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom