• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter Mob Threatens Fox News Reporter

You probably would have said that about Jews in 1940.

your right white people in america are just like the jews in germany..... everyone knows that the only question is how will we save them all?

the one where the white guy gets pushed

I asked for a link to the one you are referring to.

The one I saw was the one where the black girl assaulted the reporter while screaming in his face to get the F out. There also sounded to be a male who joined in, but the video jumps around, so it's difficult to tell what his threats were carried out.

Could you link to the video you are referencing. The one where "the white guy" simply gets pushed?

your right white people in america are just like the jews in germany..... everyone knows that the only question is how will we save them all?

Why do you condone racism?

I asked for a link to the one you are referring to.

The one I saw was the one where the black girl assaulted the reporter while screaming in his face to get the F out. There also sounded to be a male who joined in, but the video jumps around, so it's difficult to tell what his threats were carried out.

Could you link to the video you are referencing. The one where "the white guy" simply gets pushed?

the link in the orignal article? the only video there, did you even read it or did you just jump into ramble about the evil leftist conspiracy to destroy white america?

the link in the orignal article? the only video there, did you even read it or did you just jump into ramble about the evil leftist conspiracy to destroy white america?

I not only read it, I watched the video. In fact, I just read the article in the link, and watch the entire video again. Yep, assault, screaming, etc..

That is why I've asked for a link to the video you seem to be referencing. It's clearly not the same one as the one in the OP. Perhaps your's is from a different protest, so I'm curious to view it.

I wish the right wing cared about freedom of speech for African Americans at least one tenth as much as they care about making sure that domestic abusers can stockpile firearms.

I wish the right wing cared about freedom of speech for African Americans at least one tenth as much as they care about making sure that domestic abusers can stockpile firearms.

Why do you believe they don't care about freedom of speech for "African Americans"?

They can protest and scream all they want, however you don't get to assault people.
so your point is pretty much useless.

although you think they would point their anger at their own neighborhoods who kill more black men in a year than police do.
So their protest seemed to be aimed at the wrong people.

I wish you would think before you post things like this. What the hell does freedom of speech have to do with pushing people and threatening to attack them?

What a surprise! I can't beleive FOX news isn't welcome at a BLM rally

That's what you took from that video? Seriously?

Thank you for reminding me how far one's moral values must decline to embrace communism.

Think about it this way. In the past week alone, these protestors saw two (or probably more) innocent people of color brutally executed in cold blood by white police officers. This is in addition to the brutal execution of Trayvon Martin, the choking death of Eric Garner, and the shooting of Michael Brown while he had his hands up. They are out protesting for nothing more than the right to avoid being executed for the crime of having a different skin color. And then some Fox news reporter comes up, trying to make them look as evil was possible. These protesters know that whatever they say to the reporter, that faux news will spin it so that it becomes far-right propaganda. Dylan Roof was influenced by such propaganda to execute 9 innocent churchgoers in cold blood.

I believe that asking a fox news reporter to back the hell up was nothing more than an act of self defense, and a very justified one at that. The reporter is completely at fault in this situation, for his hostility and attempts to smear and slander an entire group of innocent protesters and provoke white domestic terrorism against people of color.

Think about it this way. In the past week alone, these protestors saw two (or probably more) innocent people of color brutally executed in cold blood by white police officers. This is in addition to the brutal execution of Trayvon Martin, the choking death of Eric Garner, and the shooting of Michael Brown while he had his hands up. They are out protesting for nothing more than the right to avoid being executed for the crime of having a different skin color. And then some Fox news reporter comes up, trying to make them look as evil was possible. These protesters know that whatever they say to the reporter, that faux news will spin it so that it becomes far-right propaganda. Dylan Roof was influenced by such propaganda to execute 9 innocent churchgoers in cold blood.

I believe that asking a fox news reporter to back the hell up was nothing more than an act of self defense, and a very justified one at that. The reporter is completely at fault in this situation, for his hostility and attempts to smear and slander an entire group of innocent protesters and provoke white domestic terrorism against people of color.

You seriously believe all that?

Fox News had every right to be there to report on the protests. The only hostility was coming from the idiots who pushed the reporter and made the threats.

And also, the DOJ said that Michael Brown never had his hands up.

Back
Top Bottom