• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black kids allegedly declare 'Beat Whitey Night' at fair(edited)

making a public issue of every bigoted occurrence would do nothing but stoke the fires more.. the flames of racism will never die if we sensationalize every asshole who acts that way. Everyone knows it occurs, and is not a one way street, shining a spotlight on hatred breeds more hatred.

Already happens with every Bigoted (white on black) occurrence. So WTF is your point?

And as far as the media is concerned it is a one way street, at least a one way reporting street.

Substitute "White" for Black and "Darkey" for "Whitey" and it will be national news.

White people beat up black people all the time and it is not reported on.

Wow. You did notice I mentioned it was not a one way street right? I think someone forgot to look both ways before posting (or perhaps more aptly sprinting into the street on a tangential rant?).

The only one ranting was you. Why is it every time that white on black racism is brought up everyone is all up in arms, but when black on white racial violence is brought up people on THIS forum are like, "Meh" *Shrug*.

That is how whites treated White on Black racial violence in the 40s,50s, and it did NOTHING to stop it.

Speaking out against it and making it an issue is how we managed to significantly reduce White on Black racial violence by deamonizing it and making it highly unpopular.

White people beat up black people all the time and it is not reported on.

Another Black Violence apologist....
This isn't an incident of a white kid beating up a black kid.

This is an ORGANIZED day of Racial Violence against Whites, with a stated purpose that they are doing so just because they are white and for no other reason.

Obviously it's the Jewish media's secret attempt to destroy Aryan America.

Or something like that.

Well, equally interesting in this, and certainly obvious in the responses to this thread so far, is the assumption of a racial motivation. A bunch of out-of-hand teenagers start a load of trouble at a state fair. The police become involved and chops get busted, but because the teenagers are black their violence must be racially motivated. There's no proof of this, just one anonymous person reporting that they heard the chant, "It's Beat Whitey Night". Even the police don't know whether there was any racial motivation, yet we've got half-a-dozen DP posters assuming it was racially motivated.

That says a lot, right there.

I'll bookmark this the next time someone posts something similar with the races reversed and you cry afoul about evil white racists.

The only one ranting was you. Why is it every time that white on black racism is brought up everyone is all up in arms, but when black on white racial violence is brought up people on THIS forum are like, "Meh" *Shrug*.

That is how whites treated White on Black racial violence in the 40s,50s, and it did NOTHING to stop it.

Speaking out against it and making it an issue is how we managed to significantly reduce White on Black racial violence by deamonizing it and making it highly unpopular.

How about we just condemn violence, no matter who does it, or who the victim is? This culture where we cry racist one way or the other every 2 minutes gets old. I don't give a **** what color people are, but kids who gang up and beat others are assholes and deserve to be locked away for awhile.

It is the police who have the responsibility to investigate, not the media, and then after that it is up to the courts and a jury of peers to decide guilt. Until then it is an alleged incident that does not warrant media attention.

BS. What about all the media attention of the "Jena 5" or 6 or however many dumbasses there were.

That was a racially motivated crime, and those kids were made out to be heroes instead of villans by the media.

Had that group of thugs been little white thugs beating a black kid...... game over.

Another Black Violence apologist....
This isn't an incident of a white kid beating up a black kid.

This is an ORGANIZED day of Racial Violence against Whites, with a stated purpose that they are doing so just because they are white and for no other reason.

Actually, the facts on that are disputed at best.

How about we just condemn violence, no matter who does it, or who the victim is? This culture where we cry racist one way or the other every 2 minutes gets old. I don't give a **** what color people are, but kids who gang up and beat others are assholes and deserve to be locked away for awhile.

Can't even be bothered to admit what everyone, including the self admitted left of left poster on this thread has admitted, that black on white "hate crimes" are overlooked by our liberal media.

That depends where it took place. A bunch of 40 pissed-up kids starting a fight at a fair must happen in every country in the World at least one night in ten. Why does it suddenly become national news, even if the IS a racial dimension? Teenage boys with too much testosterone + alcohol/drugs + lots of other people often leads to minor civil disturbance/trouble. That's what football violence is all about. I note that the article didn't mention any injuries or hospitalisations. This was a bit of local argy-bargy with the police taking the strain. Is THAT national news?

A man was arrested for yelling swears and obscenities where everyone could hear them up and down the street at a Police Officer and was arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
THAT happens about 15,000 times a night nationwide.

Yet that ONE incident of it became national news, even creating the 2009 "Beer Summit" at the White House........

Can you tell me why THAT became national news?

Can't even be bothered to admit what everyone, including the self admitted left of left poster on this thread has admitted, that black on white "hate crimes" are overlooked by our liberal media.

This answer probably won't satisfy you you, either of them(yes, 2 answers)

1) I don't believe in hate crimes. Crimes are crimes, regardless of motivation.

2) I do not know. What is unreported, well, I don't see it to judge it.

God I hate when people take a small story and turn it into some overwhelming proof of victimhood and a sign of some huge conspiracy amongst the media or as absolute proof that Political correctness rules the world.

Maybe its just NOT A NEW STORY. Maybe its just a bunch of stupid kids looking for an excuse to get into trouble, and they happen to find it. Maybe its not national news because THOUSANDS of crimes take place every year in the US with some kind of racial factor, do you hear about all of them? Of course not, because its NOT national news.

So please, please, please, please, please, stop all this whining, bitching, moaning, and victimhood. Step back, look at the facts, actually consider WHY this might not be national news. Perhaps it has NO national context, and the only reason you want it to be national news is because... you think people don't realize there may be black racists out there? I dunno...

I said this about Jena 6.
I was told I was wrong.

This answer probably won't satisfy you you, either of them(yes, 2 answers)

1) I don't believe in hate crimes. Crimes are crimes, regardless of motivation.

2) I do not know. What is unreported, well, I don't see it to judge it.

I can accept this.

I'll bookmark this the next time someone posts something similar with the races reversed and you cry afoul about evil white racists.

Cynical Non-Asshole? :rofl

Cynical Non-Asshole? :rofl

I used to be a Cynical Asshole..... but then I started trying to be not such an asshole.

It isn't working out for me, too many trolls, and people with double standards.

Because Blacks are a "protected class?"

That's a racist answer. Sarcasm revealing your distain for blacks.

It's the Iowa State Fair... the behavior of a handful of thugs does not represent the entire race.

Already happens with every Bigoted (white on black) occurrence. So WTF is your point?

And as far as the media is concerned it is a one way street, at least a one way reporting street.

my point that seems to have been completely lost on you is that it should not happen, regardless of whether white or black happened to be on top.

I am saying this is not an exceptionally huge issue and that it should not be entitled to media sensationalism so that it may fuel public rancor, If you consider that a rant so be it, I cannot control how your mind works.

I am in no way shape or form up in arms, I am as far from up in arms as can be, this is a non issue (other than the police/criminal issue of the localized public disturbance) and a non story and a non topic. Is it repugnant that there was a taint of racism to it.. hell yes it is, and this would hold true if it were a Mongolian yelling {"kill the blubber eaters!!" to a bunch of eskimos.

The post I was responding to, that you deemed was not a rant was the very same post you had this to say about:

Your rationalization for racial violence is absolutely pathetic.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You do seem rather up in arms and lashing out aggressively with your posts over everyone and everything in this thread however. We have came along way towards decreasing racism, it is now a fringe element and almost universally condemned, but whenever these relatively few issues receive undue attention in the media (as has been highlighted in this thread even) the fire gets stoked a little more.

the media is to involved with creating a sensation and manufacturing controversy for it to do a whit of good dwelling on these issues. Let the law deal with it, and let people acting like bigoted idiots do so in a relative vacuum. We have came a long way, at this stage of the game drawing attention (especially sensationalized ratings driven attention to controversy) to hatred creates fresh tinder which is ripe for ignition by the smallest of sparks.

Last edited:
BS. What about all the media attention of the "Jena 5" or 6 or however many dumbasses there were.

That was a racially motivated crime, and those kids were made out to be heroes instead of villans by the media.

Had that group of thugs been little white thugs beating a black kid...... game over.

the media should have not been involved, and the police and the courts should have been left to sort it out and deal with as appropriate.

We have a court of law, not a court of media.

I would think that you would rather the media not get their noses up into investigating criminal occurrences and rendering judgement in the court of public opinion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom