• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Is Beautiful

DSCF0003.jpg

Here he is with his lady.
Pu Plants.jpg

Here is his Mohawk. Cats got style.

Here he is with his lady.

Here is his Mohawk. Cats got style.

You do realize, a cat's vengeance can be brutal. To say nothing of the weeks to clear up the smell.

He isn't looking overly pleased with his new 'do, you know. *evil laughter*

We should merge this with the "coming out" thread. Some people here are about to burst out of the closet like RuPaul on a bender.

it's your cat I hate to tell you ... or more accurately, you're its human ...

That is certainly how she sees it, and I do not mind at all. I adore Cupcake.

That is certainly how she sees it, and I do not mind at all. I adore Cupcake.

My cats believe I am a mighty hunter who bravely captures canned animals for them.

They worship the ground I walk on and they stand guard while I sleep.

My cats believe I am a mighty hunter who bravely captures canned animals for them.

They worship the ground I walk on and they stand guard while I sleep.

LOL ... and if someone breaks in while you're asleep, they will?

LOL ... and if someone breaks in while you're asleep, they will?

:lol:

Funny+kang+fu+cat+picture.jpg

very-funny-cat.jpg

:2razz:

Cat people tend to be more literate, imaginative, insightful, lucid, expressive and intelligent than dog people. Cat people read, dog people watch TV.

Dog people tend to live in trailers and carry ancient Colt revolvers inside their own bathrooms. Cat people live in Penthouses and discuss philosophy at 2 AM.

Hey. I just report the information. I don't make it up. Obama just got another dog. Just saying.....

Well, cat people certainly seem to be awfully full of themselves.

full of something ;) I am a cat person by force...not by choice. I blame the wife and kids. although, we do have one cat who thinks she's a dog. I've caught her sitting at the back screen a couple of times trying to bark, weirdest noise I've ever heard. when she noticed I was watching, she went back to meowing.

full of something ;) I am a cat person by force...not by choice. I blame the wife and kids. although, we do have one cat who thinks she's a dog. I've caught her sitting at the back screen a couple of times trying to bark, weirdest noise I've ever heard. when she noticed I was watching, she went back to meowing.

Check out the sounds this cat makes. I think he's possessed by Satan. :2razz:

Dog people write sentences. Cat people write paragraphs.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because it was in the contract.

Why bother with a paragraph when a sentence gets the point across?

Oh, really? It is my contention that a single sentence lacks the capacity to communicate the thought itself and the associated emotional content. Why spit out the words when you have the option of waxing eloquently? Oh, that's right, you're a DOG person.

Woof.

Yep.....Black is Beautiful.....Nuff Said!!!!!
giggling.gif

halle-berry-catwoman.jpg
th

Halle_Berry%20-%203%20-%20Catwoman.jpg

catwoman-halle-berry-wallpaper-656.jpg

Oh, really? It is my contention that a single sentence lacks the capacity to communicate the thought itself and the associated emotional content. Why spit out the words when you have the option of waxing eloquently? Oh, that's right, you're a DOG person.

Woof.

A single sentence usually suffices just fine to get the point across. Anything more is just talking to hear your own head rattle.

A single sentence usually suffices just fine to get the point across. Anything more is just talking to hear your own head rattle.

:lol: Well.....Wesley is one of those Cats that are good with One liners. :2razz:

Then why did you just need 2 sentences to say one thing?

Woof-woof?

Back
Top Bottom