• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Friday: what are YOU going to do?

Black Friday. what you going to do?

• I will shop Equallly online and at stores

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The BIGGEST shopping day of the year! And with some awesome deals too! Alas, there are the crowds... the weather..... the parking.... the money spending.... and those bastard carolers!

So what are YOU going to do the day after Thanksgiving?? :shock:

I'm putting up Christmas Lights.

Staying home and avoiding the crowds.

Shop for maybe two items. Both should be easy to come by. The movie deals are rather disappointing this year from a price standpoint, I won't do any serious home theater upgrade for a few months.....and black friday was never complimentary towards books...so.

I'm not shopping, I'm working all day.

I've got a fishing trip planned. My wife and the kids will be up early to take on the crowds so I figured, what the heck, I'll just get up and hit the river!

Wait, Black Friday is near?

I wasn't paying attention...

Probably stay at home and avoid the potential crowds.

I'll be at work.

The BIGGEST shopping day of the year! And with some awesome deals too! Alas, there are the crowds... the weather..... the parking.... the money spending.... and those bastard carolers!

Staying home and putting up my Christmas junk. NO WAY am I going shopping. I hate shopping to begin with and hoards of people fighting over bargains? No thanks.

Fart around the house with my meager physical possessions wishing I had more. Thats exactly what Im going to do. :)

For the rest of you, just remember that Cyber Monday also happens.

Im going to eat a turkey sandwich, drink beer, and play with my junk.

As long as you don't play with your "junk" before eating the turkey sandwich, all should go well - or at least wash yer hands first :shrug:

We will probably be babysitting grandkids....our daughter has an affiliate marketing/money saving/couponing website, and this is her busiest time of year...

As someone who works in retail, I will be having lots and lots of fun.

Wear your best, most comfy shoes....it will be a long day.

I work in a stock room, so it won't be as bad on Friday itself, but they're shipping about 400 cases of shoes to where I work. The rest of the week should be interesting.

Sounds good to me:cool:

There is no way I am going out into that crazy mess:2razz:

When I saw the "Black Friday is RACIST" thing I just had to vote for it. Just so we are clear though everyone hear knows it's called "black friday" because this is when businesses make a crap load of money therefore instead of being in the "red" they are in the "black". Just so we are clear.

I'm staying home. I never go out into the stores between Thanksgiving and the end of the year. Almost all of my shopping is done, I have no need to go out and deal with the crowds.

I am about 75% done with my Christmas shopping at this point. We'll be at my parents' in South Florida, so I plan to go to the beach. :)

I've done black Thursday a few times, I hate the insanity/crowds/rudeness. These days, I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online.

I am going to stay home.

Back
Top Bottom