• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black culture

corlini

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Will be the demise of the usa

300bmo1.jpg

:scared::inandout:

Oh hell, it's already started!!!

KU4Lh0c.jpg

just look at the statistics

[B]I[/B] thought everybody likes to wear black. :lol:

funny-funny-jokes-22213488-1280-960.jpg

Personally I think the New York Yankees will be the demise of the USA. Evidence: A-Rod.

Will be the demise of the usa

While that certainly is keeping it pithy, it lacks sufficient definition for any rational argument. Try defining black culture for us (hint use links to support your claims) then tell us the time table for this destruction/demise (blacks have been living free among us for many decades) and perhaps suggest what we may do to avert it (perhaps a race war?). ;)

I didn't get the memo.

and here I had been thinking it was the Kardashians.

New account I'm gonna call troll.

I'm surprised this one hasn't been flushed yet. :mrgreen:

Because you give me no hint as to what I should look up. Terms like "the statistics" do not google well. ;)

look up what people commit most crime... I guarantee its the blacks.

Back
Top Bottom