• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur

Not so much race related, cops are rarely charged for their murders.

That was my first thought as well: why would anyone assume race played a bigger factor than the "thin blue line". Cops are notorious for receiving preferential treatment in such circumstances, at every level of scrutiny.

We can see that you never did well in English
Do you think Sharpton and many black people think the killing of Trayvon Martin was racially motived? Based upon history of race relations in this county the answer is a resounding "yes." They believe he was followed by Zimmerman because he was black. If Trayvon was white would Zimmerman have been suspicious of him.

Your attempt to show hypocrisy by showing a similar situation only to have the races reversed will never work because of the history of racism against black people in this country. Your lack of empathy toward black people is pathetic.

BTW, I am still waiting for you proof that Jesse Jackson would be there if the races were reversed.

We can see that you never were an English scholar. How can you ask two questions without a question mark? Oh, I know you only attended Progressive English Grammar classes.

That was my first thought as well: why would anyone assume race played a bigger factor than the "thin blue line". Cops are notorious for receiving preferential treatment in such circumstances, at every level of scrutiny.

Hmm..., even when his fellow cops claim it was really murder? Notice not one witness ever claimed that Arnold identified himself as a police officer. I do know that if the occurred within NYC the police officer would have come before a Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) he would have not only lost his job, his license to carry would have been revoked, he would have been referred to the District Attorneys Office for further action.

Hmm...,
even when his fellow cops claim it was really murder?
Notice not one witness ever claimed that Arnold identified himself as a police officer. I do know that if the occurred within NYC the police officer would have come before a Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) he would have not only lost his job, his license to carry would have been revoked, he would have been referred to the District Attorneys Office for further action.
Cops have been known to lie.

Back
Top Bottom