• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black actor brutally beaten and almost lynched in racial motivated attack.

Tragic, what a shame. Scary stuff, not feeling the greatness there. But waiting for information right?

How do you know that was an accident? By current reporting, it appears to be assault, motivated by race.
Maybe he slipped in some bleach, and accidentally fell into a noose, and broke his rib as he fell?

Well, it IS CHICAGO, right?

Exactly. I smell a poorly planned attack to implicate conservatives. No doubt, the same people who jumped on the Covington kids will be lapping this up, too.

They've already started....

I was hoping that maybe, just the one time, the usual suspects would not show up to try to suggest that whatever it is must be a hoax. But no low is too low.

Especially the low of those posters who are here saying I'm not saying it's a hoax, but what if it's a hoax.....wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?

Yeah, like how those Catholic kids "ABUSED THAT POOR NATIVE AMERICAN!!!!"

Yaawwnnn….

I was hoping that maybe, just the one time, the usual suspects would not show up to try to suggest that whatever it is must be a hoax. But no low is too low.

Especially the low of those posters who are here saying I'm not saying it's a hoax, but what if it's a hoax.....wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean?

This is obviously a hoax.

Yeah, like how those Catholic kids "ABUSED THAT POOR NATIVE AMERICAN!!!!"

Yaawwnnn….

Those "Catholic kids" got just about what they deserved for doing what they did. The story, itself, had no business being elevated into a national story...other than to distract from the embarrassing event of that week for Trump and his acolytes.

Assuming its all true, find the perpetrators and hang em from the Sears Tower. Whoever they turn out to be.

Those "Catholic kids" got just about what they deserved for doing what they did. The story, itself, had no business being elevated into a national story...other than to distract from the embarrassing event of that week for Trump and his acolytes.

Yeah...the mids being ACCOSTED by the leftidiot , proven STOLEN VALOR activist, and then the EMBARRASSING (for you and yours) exposure of the FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES was "bad for Trump and his acolytes".

I heard that Trump made Cohen lie to Congress about the Moscow real estate idea too!!!

laughing lion.jpg

It would appear he is in a hospital. Therefore, it is not a "hoax", since only the dumbest idiot out there would falsely claim to be so attacked, then go check in at a hospital. This is because the doctors would observe the absence of injury and then cart him of to psychiatric for some observation.

https://slate.com/culture/2019/01/empire-star-hospitalized-after-possible-hate-attack.html

So I guess the conspiracy theorists are now going to have to admit that he really was attacked, but then try to save face by suggesting he paid people to beat him up, just so he could make Trumpists look bad. Oh wait. Maybe I've got another one for you: you can claim that really, they must have been black gang members, and that this is why they wore masks and talked about Trump. Clever, right? There are so many bull**** stories you could make up to justify your assumptions that it is a hoax.

Oooo oooh. I know. Maybe the hospital is liberal, so they actually had a doctor sneak out to beat him up, and paid them to taunt him.

Last edited:
Chicago Police:
"We have no record of The MAGA Country comment," said the police in a statement. "We have racial and homophobic comments documented."

So, going forward in this thread, as we see the usual Trumpian suspects here doing what they always do in situations like this.....a few things are clear:

1. Alt-righties who have promoted and defended one outrageous right wing hoax after another over the last several years (from Fast and Furious...to Jade Helm....to Birtherism....to the fake Benghazi scandals ...to the IRS targeting scandal...to Death Panels....to the Clinton Emails...to Uranium One...etc. etc. etc.) are in no position to whine about hoaxes from the other side.
  2. If "racial and homophobic comments" were indeed documented.....the culprits were almost certainly Trump supporters.
  3. If investigations confirm the events as originally reported, few (if any) right wingers from this thread will come forward to acknowledge it and retract the idiotic remarks we've seen so far.

Not for nothin, but isnt Chicago going through a Polar Vortex right now? Seems to me I saw that the weather was like in the - degrees with snow in the wee hours. Sounds like there are some hard core bigots running around randomly looking for homosexuals with bleach and a rope at 2 AM in a beyond freezing environment where they just happened to happen upon a guy that literally just flew in from New York.

Some of the different news stories show that police have video they are reviewing...hopefully they catch the guilty parties quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Chicago Police:

So, going forward in this thread, as we see the usual Trumpian suspects here doing what they always do in situations like this.....a few things are clear:

1. Alt-righties who have promoted and defended one outrageous right wing hoax after another over the last several years (from Fast and Furious...to Jade Helm....to Birtherism....to the fake Benghazi scandals ...to the IRS targeting scandal...to Death Panels....to the Clinton Emails...to Uranium One...etc. etc. etc.) are in no position to whine about hoaxes from the other side.
  2. If "racial and homophobic comments" were indeed documented.....the culprits were almost certainly Trump supporters.
  3. If investigations confirm the events as originally reported, few (if any) right wingers from this thread will come forward to acknowledge it and retract the idiotic remarks we've seen so far.

What "idiotic remarks" would you like to see retracted?

Yeah...the mids being ACCOSTED by the leftidiot , proven STOLEN VALOR activist, and then the EMBARRASSING (for you and yours) exposure of the FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES was "bad for Trump and his acolytes".

I heard that Trump made Cohen lie to Congress about the Moscow real estate idea too!!!

:lamo Alt-righties and their alt-realities are fun to observe.

I see you working, Grok.

"Sieg Heil!", right? :roll:

Tragic, what a shame. Scary stuff, not feeling the greatness there. But waiting for information right?

How do you know that was an accident? By current reporting, it appears to be assault, motivated by race.
Maybe he slipped in some bleach, and accidentally fell into a noose, and broke his rib as he fell?

You beat me to it.

roflmao.gif

A white guy was shot by a black guy in Norfolk last week for being in the hood.

Geeeeees.........I forgot to run over to Debate politics to proclaim racism!

The first sentence is likely made up, but if it's true the reason is fairly obvious: if you go around accusing black people of racism, you leave yourself vulnerable to criticism when you want to enter threads about white people doing or saying things allegedly racist. So, you find it better to only deploy that line occasionally when you want to whattabout to a black person allgedly being racist in a thread about a black person beaten up by people making racist and other remarks. Probably won't be as noticeable.

Why do men walk around with nooses and bleach, thinking they're going to find Smollett?
Same reason why Trekkies walk around with Spock posters and Sharpies.

If a show is filming somewhere, it's bound to attract both fans and foes, and obviously since they called him out, it was he they were looking for.
Sorry that some people can't figure out that actors, directors, producers and other talent sometimes have stalkers.
I didn't think it was that hard to figure out.

But then again, I have to think back and remember all the times people have seen me carrying a 45 pound cinema camera and thinking it shoots stills like a Polaroid, ("Wow, you don't need flashbulbs for that?") or seen a battery belt and asked if they were "weights", or asked "what channel are you broadcasting on?"

JeffHPanavision97441.jpg

Why do men walk around with nooses and bleach, thinking they're going to find Smollett?

If a show is filming somewhere, it's bound to attract both fans and foes, and obviously since they called him out, it was he they were looking for.
Sorry that some people can't figure out that actors, directors, producers and other talent sometimes have stalkers.

But then again, I have to think back and remember all the times people have seen me carrying a 45 pound cinema camera and thinking it shoots stills like a Polaroid, ("Wow, you don't need flashbulbs for that?") or seen a battery belt and asked if they were "weights", or asked "what channel are you broadcasting on?"

View attachment 67249176

Good grief, this has nothing to do with you. Why do you try to make so many topics about yourself, to the point of posting photos of you? I've never seen anyone so enamored with his own face.

I’m calling BS on the purported “MAGA” comment. No source I have any faith is saying anything about any such comment.

Sadly, it’s just another assault on a citizen because of their skin color and sexual preference by animals not deserving of being in our society.

Whatever punishment the perps get won’t be enough.

It appears that, according to the producers, the assault was centered specifically on the production.

The first sentence is likely made up, but if it's true the reason is fairly obvious: if you go around accusing black people of racism, you leave yourself vulnerable to criticism when you want to enter threads about white people doing or saying things allegedly racist. So, you find it better to only deploy that line occasionally when you want to whattabout to a black person allgedly being racist in a thread about a black person beaten up by people making racist and other remarks. Probably won't be as noticeable.

Except that a white person is over 20 times more likely to be murdered by a black person, than VICE VERSA, according to the FBI's UCR.

View attachment 67249176
Cool fedora. :thumbs:

that is a lie about black people killing more whites they will never catch up to the amount of blacks killed by whites . could you imagine how many black killings by whites that where never reported or not worth reporting!!

Back
Top Bottom