• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bitch Cop is wrong and taxpayers pay for his **** up

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Be a dick, win prizes. Stop refusing to ID yourself and resisting arrest.

This is the stupid bull shit cops have to deal with every day, and you never know who you're dealing with.

Money says there's a reason that guy didn't want his name known. He shouldn't have told the cop to leave, that he was dismissed.

This is the stupid bull shit cops have to deal with every day, and you never know who you're dealing with.

Money says there's a reason that guy didn't want his name known. He shouldn't have told the cop to leave, that he was dismissed.

“Papers, please”, said the agent of the government who could beat you if you refused.

Does that sound like a free country?

This is the SAME police department that did this... This is a LEADERSHIP problem in this department...

The DOJ needs to sue and provide oversight until these idiots learn how to police.

This is the SAME police department that did this... This is a LEADERSHIP problem in this department...

The DOJ needs to sue and provide oversight until these idiots learn how to police.
Thanks for the info!

You gave me the clue that helped flesh out the OP‘s ’unlawful arrest’ YouTube.

Fast forward:

Fortunately, the victim filed a lawsuit. The Lovelace Police Department agreed to pay $290,000 to settle the case.

@Bodhisattva - did you know the incident led to compensation to the victim?

What a grin! Your OP reminded me of when Date Line broadcasts a Murder Mystery Crime from decades ago. They stretch the story out for an hour. I research the story within the first five minutes of the broadcast to find out what happened.

Thanks for the info!

Fast forward:

Fortunately, the victim filed a lawsuit. The Lovelace Police Department agreed to pay $290,000 to settle the case.

What a grin! Your OP reminded me of when Date Line broadcasts a Murder Mystery Crime from decades ago. They stretch the story out for an hour. I research the story within the first five minutes of the broadcast to find out what happened.

It’s going to get very expensive for the taxpayers Loveland unless they get their shit together and demand their police force act like public servants and not occupiers.

Thanks for the info!

Fast forward:

Which means the taxpayers get saddled with the cost and the police aren’t actually punished in any way.

Settlements from lawsuits for police misconduct need to pay out of police Union pension funds.

Thanks for the info!

Fast forward:

The city paid the 290k. Here is the "punishment" the stupid pig received:

Tice recommended a written warning and more training for the officer, according to the memo.

“Papers, please”, said the agent of the government who could beat you if you refused.

Yes, it does sound like a free country. You might have to show ID to Law Enforcement if/when requested.

Of course, there will always be a MORON that doesnt get it....and thats why we have Wood Shampoos!! :sneaky:(y)

This guy was SO wrong for refusing to help the cops, that the city paid him $290,000...

Boot lickers are so cute.

Yes, it does sound like a free country. You might have to show ID to Law Enforcement if/when requested.

Of course, there will always be a MORON that doesnt get it....and thats why we have Wood Shampoos!! :sneaky:(y)

Police should have to show cause before they can demand ID.

Police should have to show cause before they can demand ID.

Why would any citizen have any issue with identifying themselves to Law Enforcement?

Oh....thats something a CRIMINAL would do, heh heh heh heh heh.

Get liberal with the Wood Shampoos, you'll see some IDs come out. :sneaky:(y);)

Why would any citizen have any issue with identifying themselves to Law Enforcement?

Why should any cop have issue with following the law?

Why should the government be able to demand citizens present paper without cause?

Notice you advocate the government beating people. That’s not a free country. You advocate Diet Fascism.

290K for wrongful arrest? Damn can these Jack booted thugs arrest me please?

Wood shampoo is a very good way to get dead. There are still some lions amongst the sheep, sheep dog gets uppity might find out the hard way. Pity there aren't more lions.

It's amazing how these people who whine about their freedumbs suddenly do a 180 when it comes to law enforcement.

Wood shampoo is a very good way to get dead. There are still some lions amongst the sheep, sheep dog gets uppity might find out the hard way. Pity there aren't more lions.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:LOL::ROFLMAO:😁😂😅🤣

lolz.gif

You have it backwards... stop being a dick cop demanding ID's from people that don't have to ID to you.
This is the same stupid shit from cops that people have to deal with everyday. And you never know which cop my shoot you over it.
Money says there's a reason that guy didn't want his name known. He shouldn't have told the cop to leave, that he was dismissed
Money says that the cop was praised and protected by the Blue Line of cops.

It's amazing how these people who whine about their freedumbs suddenly do a 180 when it comes to law enforcement.
It is crazy that they cry when the government demands a mask but when the government demands ID they cheer.

Well police can be very illogical when it comes to giving commands. I saw the video of a stupid 17 year old who ran from the police in his car. When the police well and truly pushed the car up a snow bank, the 2 officers should outside the car both shouting and I mean SHOUTING orders at the confused 17 year old. One officer shouts show your hands with the gun trained on the driver while the other officer shouts "TURN OFF THE CAR". The kid tries to put his hand down to kill the engine and first one officer shouts "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP, DON'T REACH IN THE CAR!!!!" while the other does the same but also shouts "TURN OFF YOUR ENGINE".

TALK WITH ONE VOICE, if the kid tried to turn of the engine he could have been shot because he "grabbed in the car" and if he did not done it he could be shot for not turning off the engine. It is not smart to give conflicting orders.

And after all that they start doing a field sobriety test. Just stop with that nonsense. Use modern techniques, have instant drugs tests like the Australian police has and have breathalyzer to test for alcohol on the road side and if one the 2 things got positive, a blood test or breathalyzer test on a better machine.

Well police can be very illogical when it comes to giving commands. I saw the video of a stupid 17 year old who ran from the police in his car. When the police well and truly pushed the car up a snow bank, the 2 officers should outside the car both shouting and I mean SHOUTING orders at the confused 17 year old. One officer shouts show your hands with the gun trained on the driver while the other officer shouts "TURN OFF THE CAR". The kid tries to put his hand down to kill the engine and first one officer shouts "KEEP YOUR HANDS UP, DON'T REACH IN THE CAR!!!!" while the other does the same but also shouts "TURN OFF YOUR ENGINE".

TALK WITH ONE VOICE, if the kid tried to turn of the engine he could have been shot because he "grabbed in the car" and if he did not done it he could be shot for not turning off the engine. It is not smart to give conflicting orders.

And after all that they start doing a field sobriety test. Just stop with that nonsense. Use modern techniques, have instant drugs tests like the Australian police has and have breathalyzer to test for alcohol on the road side and if one the 2 things got positive, a blood test or breathalyzer test on a better machine.
I agree 100% but people also have to be smart. I saw one where the cop has a gun on the guy and screams Show Me Your ID so the guy reaches back into the car suddenly and the cop shoots. The guy starts saying, But You Told Me to Show You My ID, genuinely confused and the cop starts in about sudden movements, etc. The cop was an idiot and I think fired but the guy needs to be smart. I get pulled over and cop came up with hand on gun and asked me for my ID. My hands were on the steering wheel and I calmly ask cop if I can get my ID which is in my wallet in my front pocket and I WAIT until he said that was fine. I didn't just suddenly reach for my wallet. Gotta be smart.

Back
Top Bottom