• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bishop apologizes, Nicholas Sandmann: “premature statement”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9U_qTJ1UZ0

Oh look it's the NPC meme! How original. Clearly the media retroactively caused the original situation to be as volatile as it was. :roll:

You keep saying this. I really don't know why. I mean, I realize that you're an expert on chaperoning, but I don't see what they did wrong OR that you could have done better.

If you cannot or will not take the time to understand the straightforward duties of a field trip chaperone, then you really have no way to falsify anything I've been saying this whole time.

Maybe you think that chaperones should let kids run wild on field trips. I honestly do not know. :shrug:

And now that you are out of logical points, here come the childish insults and attempts to silence me. Right on cue.

You've been banging the drum on this fake news story a week after it's been debunked! You never had a logical point. You know when those children got into danger? The moment the fake news media thought they'd got a "gotcha" MAGA Trump story and the lunatics on the Left started threatening to burn them alive and throw them into a wood chipper.
But, you keep blaming the chaperones for not having a crystal ball and perhaps not understanding how certifiably nuts the Trump haters are.

You think those black men were dangerous? Think again. They might have said horrible, racist things to the boys, but they didn't say this:

maga kids wood chipper tweet.JPG

If you cannot or will not take the time to understand the straightforward duties of a field trip chaperone, then you really have no way to falsify anything I've been saying this whole time.

Maybe you think that chaperones should let kids run wild on field trips. I honestly do not know. :shrug:

Is there some chaperone guide book or deputizing procedure?

Whether BHI approached the boys or the boys approached BHI is absolutely irrelevant to my point, to which you refuse to listen: That whole situation was a physical safety threat to the boys. One false move and that could have easily escalated into violence. Had that happened, you think that it would have made any injuries or deaths less severe depending on who "made the first move"? No. The chaperones had a duty to keep the boys away from those kinds of situations but failed to do so.

Nice attempt at projection. If physical safety of young people on field trips is not high on your list of values, then that's on you and you alone. :shrug:
Oh FFS...now...NOW you are concerned about the boys...but you attack them while ignoring the fact that Phillips was the one that DREW the HBIs to the situation. Phillips didnt confront the adults...he confronted the teens...he CREATED the conflict that you were initially lied about...that you swallowed, and now fabricate **** to avoid simply admitting you ****ed up, swallowed the leftist lie, and made a mistake.

You've been banging the drum on this fake news story a week after it's been debunked!

Maybe you failed to read what I've repeatedly said throughout this thread? (oh hey that rhymes) As I've said throughout this thread, I've been alluding to a primary source, an on-the-ground video. In fact I linked it right here in this thread earlier today, complete with a timestamp for everyone's convenience.

But oh man, we gotta talk about this next comment. There are fails, there are epic fails, and then there's this:

Is there some chaperone guide book or deputizing procedure?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Congratulations on an absolutely spectacular fail. Congratulations on failing to acknowledge something that all of us have known since about the first grade, and that is that field trip chaperones have jobs to do, and that those jobs are first and foremost to keep the kids safe.

"Is there some chaperone guide book"...nah, schools just let chaperones do whatever the hell they want. What's an injured kid here or there? /s

"or deputizing procedure"...yeah, schools just hire random people off the street to watch over their kids. /s

But considering how badly these chaperones failed, that's about what Covington Catholic did.

muh chaperones:boohoo:

Keep up with your recovery effort. This story was an epic fail.
ttfn:2wave:

Oh FFS...now...NOW you are concerned about the boys

Stop lying. My primary point this whole time has been the safety risk to the boys.

...but you attack them while ignoring the fact that Phillips was the one that DREW the HBIs to the situation. Phillips didnt confront the adults...he confronted the teens...he CREATED the conflict that you were initially lied about...that you swallowed, and not fabricate **** to avoid simply admitting you ****ed up, swallowed the leftist lie, and made a mistake.

It doesn't matter who started it. It matters that there was a physical safety risk there. Period. You are struggling with this very simple concept that we learned when we were young. The chaperones should have been more alert, they should have steered the boys away from the BHI knuckleheads, and if they failed that, they should have gotten them out of there and certainly not let the boys get themselves even more frenzied with fight songs. This is not a difficult concept, Vance.

muh chaperones:boohoo:

Keep up with your recovery effort. This story was an epic fail.
ttfn:2wave:

0/10 projection. Of course, the second you resorted to laysplaining awhile back, your argument was doomed. It's pretty clear that you're either refusing to understand what a physical safety danger is or you have no clue how to spot one, even when video evidence of one has been clearly provided to you.

You've been banging the drum on this fake news story a week after it's been debunked! You never had a logical point. You know when those children got into danger? The moment the fake news media thought they'd got a "gotcha" MAGA Trump story and the lunatics on the Left started threatening to burn them alive and throw them into a wood chipper.
But, you keep blaming the chaperones for not having a crystal ball and perhaps not understanding how certifiably nuts the Trump haters are.

You think those black men were dangerous? Think again. They might have said horrible, racist things to the boys, but they didn't say this:

View attachment 67249095

Im not sure if its true but supposedly this same guy afterwards posted the info and helped doxx one of the kids. And he works/worked for Disney!

Im not sure if its true but supposedly this same guy afterwards posted the info and helped doxx one of the kids. And he works/worked for Disney!

Yeah, good point. The doxxing! The black men weren't doing that. I wonder if the chaperones should have been on the internet protecting the kids from that.

Yeah, good point. The doxxing! The black men weren't doing that. I wonder if the chaperones should have been on the internet protecting the kids from that.

The chaperones should have recognized that in the year 2019, anyone can pull their cell phone out at any time, and there are a bunch of hateful people on the internet.

Or was it okay for them to fail that simple test, too?

Stop lying. My primary point this whole time has been the safety risk to the boys.

It doesn't matter who started it. It matters that there was a physical safety risk there. Period. You are struggling with this very simple concept that we learned when we were young. The chaperones should have been more alert, they should have steered the boys away from the BHI knuckleheads, and if they failed that, they should have gotten them out of there and certainly not let the boys get themselves even more frenzied with fight songs. This is not a difficult concept, Vance.
The only people that created the now suddenly relevant relevant 'safety risk' is the BHI and Phillips.

Safety risk.

For ****s sake...you are regurgitating Phillips lies.

The only people that created the now suddenly relevant relevant 'safety risk' is the BHI and Phillips.

Safety risk.

You've already made it crystal clear that you have no clue how frenzied teenage boys can act and what they are capable of doing. You don't need to keep reminding us.

For ****s sake...you are regurgitating Phillips lies.

Clearly you have forgotten an important point I made earlier to you today. Let me take you right to it:

See what that is? A video. A primary source of the incident. Not filtered by the media. Not filtered by Phillips.

So, you wanna try that one again?

You've already made it crystal clear that you have no clue how frenzied teenage boys can act and what they are capable of doing. You don't need to keep reminding us.

Clearly you have forgotten an important point I made earlier to you today. Let me take you right to it:

See what that is? A video. A primary source of the incident. Not filtered by the media. Not filtered by Phillips.

So, you wanna try that one again?
:lamo

Right. Back to the 'frenzied boys' bull****.

Geeee zus you swallowed hard.

Okay...the bishop apologized for having allowed himself/his diocese to be pressured into remarking prematurely. That's a fitting thing for which to apologize because, frankly, his saying, prior to having more details than he could have when he made his original remarks, anything other than "we'll have to look into the matter" (or something similar) was premature.

"We should not have allowed ourselves to be bullied and pressured into making a statement prematurely, and we take full responsibility for it."
-- Bishop Roger J. Foys​

Does Foys think the boy's standing and smirking was disrespectful? His apology, as related in the rubric article, doesn't say.

:lamo

Right. Back to the 'frenzied boys' bull****.

Geeee zus you swallowed hard.

Vance, I understand that you have no clue how frenzied teenage boys can behave, especially when they are incited by knuckleheads such as BHI. But you don't need to keep broadcasting your ignorance on the matter over and over. Once is enough, please.

Back
Top Bottom