• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bishop apologizes, Nicholas Sandmann: “premature statement”

So you think the chaperones should just let kids do as they please? Let them get themselves into a potentially dangerous situation?

The kids stayed on their side of the isle.

Would you like to address why Nathan Phillips had his lawyer on national news claiming "This constitutes assault, the kids assaulted my client"
Thats some really dangerous stuff to say about kids in a political situation when its untrue.
You do know that the whole field trip was organized so the kids could protest right? Thats why they were on the field trip.

Why do you think instructing the kids to sing to drown out hatespeech is so evil? Its all on camera and there were plenty of adults around who could have stopped it if one of the crazy leftists started assualting the kids. Unless you assume all those leftists would have just stood around and watched a grownup beat a maga hat boy up.

Why arent you denouncing Phillips and his lawyers for claiming on national TV that the kids assualted him?

Click here for moment in timeline https://youtu.be/4AOvvTKJ4Pg?t=207

CNN really really really F'd up and maligned these kids.

Too late I realize how silly it is to try t logic or reason with them. They are bought into their lies based on their own mindless hatred...sayonara integrity.

They are dug in, the Kook Aid has been consumed and whatever thin piece of sinew tethered them to reason has long since dissolved.

You have an unedited video and your only pathetic attempt to ignore facts and cling to your lie is 'dailymail'

Not surprising. Your integrity was shot a long time ago.

So you want to play that game, do you? Fine, I'll raise you the video from BHI. If the timestamp works then it starts when the boys' are chanting in tempo with Phillips's drum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQyBHTTqb38&t=4420s

Also note that BHI was just a few feet away from the boys at this point. One false move, one punch by anyone, and the whole situation could have turned violent.

But you probably would have been okay with that outcome too.

Would you like to address why Nathan Phillips had his lawyer on national news claiming "This constitutes assault, the kids assaulted my client"
Thats some really dangerous stuff to say about kids in a political situation when its untrue.
You do know that the whole field trip was organized so the kids could protest right? Thats why they were on the field trip.

Why do you think instructing the kids to sing to drown out hatespeech is so evil? Its all on camera and there were plenty of adults around who could have stopped it if one of the crazy leftists started assualting the kids. Unless you assume all those leftists would have just stood around and watched a grownup beat a maga hat boy up.

Why arent you denouncing Phillips and his lawyers for claiming on national TV that the kids assualted him?

Click here for moment in timeline https://youtu.be/4AOvvTKJ4Pg?t=207

I'm pretty sure Phillips assaulted Sandmann-a child-with his drum.

I'll begin. Nathan Phillips is an opportunist and a liar.

In his first story, he said, describing how the students continued to congregate at the Lincoln Memorial because this was their bus pick-up point, that they just kept coming and coming. :roll: Then he tried to play off his role as being a peacemaker. :roll:

What a steaming pile of horse**** that was! Phillips was just praying:roll:

So you want to play that game, do you? Fine, I'll raise you the video from BHI. If the timestamp works then it starts when the boys' are chanting in tempo with Phillips's drum.

Also note that BHI was just a few feet away from the boys at this point. One false move, one punch by anyone, and the whole situation could have turned violent.

Chanting? CHANTING YOU SAY?
Why, how horrible!!

Irrelevant. Properly behaving chaperones would have never let them get themselves into this situation in the first place.

And now you reveal that you don't understand group dynamics at political rallies. Let me help you with an example: Whenever the KKK or other white nationalist groups host a public rally, there is plenty of security on hand. A key component of that security is physical separation between the racists and the counterprotestors. Had there been a sufficient physical separation between BHI and the Covington Catholic boys, then this conversation would have been a very different one. And Phillips might not have even had the chance to approach them.

Irrelevant. I have made my key concerns crystal clear, and they aren't the boys' political stances.

Irrelevant. Just because the initial reporting was incomplete does not in any way excuse the chaperones' negligence.

I'll begin. Nathan Phillips is an opportunist and a liar.

In his first story, he said, describing how the students continued to congregate at the Lincoln Memorial because this was their bus pick-up point, that they just kept coming and coming. :roll: Then he tried to play off his role as being a peacemaker. :roll:

I've already made it clear that I believe Phillips made an error in judgment. But he wasn't the only one. The boys' chaperones were negligent, full stop.

They are dug in, the Kook Aid has been consumed and whatever thin piece of sinew tethered them to reason has long since dissolved.

If you want to accept the chaperones' negligence then that is on you.

Chanting? CHANTING YOU SAY?
Why, how horrible!!

Mocking of somebody's informed position and trying to gaslight them? Hmm, this feels strangely familiar... ;)

Nathan refuses talk with Nick Sandmann, will only budge if there is more cameras and the discussion is is bigger and between the entire indiginous peoples and the catholic church.

So basically he admits to using the kid for a political agenda to try to get a bigger platform. Then proceeds to giggle and laugh like a troll in reference to dragging president Trump into this. Then begins to mumble about 3 convoluted things like a methhead.

He lied about these kids and then America's forgiving tolerant liberals sent them death threats just to get a bigger platform for his politics...

He rather ignore the racism of modern day standing right in front of him and attack old shadows, using the kids life to attack these old catholic shadows.

All because these petulant kids dares stand in the way of the methhed.

Irrelevant. Properly behaving chaperones would have never let them get themselves into this situation in the first place.

And now you reveal that you don't understand group dynamics at political rallies. Let me help you with an example: Whenever the KKK or other white nationalist groups host a public rally, there is plenty of security on hand. A key component of that security is physical separation between the racists and the counterprotestors. Had there been a sufficient physical separation between BHI and the Covington Catholic boys, then this conversation would have been a very different one. And Phillips might not have even had the chance to approach them.

Irrelevant. I have made my key concerns crystal clear, and they aren't the boys' political stances.

Irrelevant. Just because the initial reporting was incomplete does not in any way excuse the chaperones' negligence.

So youre going to ignore that his lawyer said on national news that the boys assaulted him... Have fun on ignore!

If you want to accept the chaperones' negligence then that is on you.

Mocking of somebody's informed position and trying to gaslight them? Hmm, this feels strangely familiar... ;)

Negligence is laughable. The chaperones let them cheer to drown out racist lunatics screaming racist, lunatic epithets at everyone.
What give the Left the vapors is stunning.

:lamo

You cant even lie without indicting yourself.

The BHI group moved towards the teens...not the other way around because that cowardly piece of **** Phillips engaged the teens for them. And you still havent explained how anyone was supposed to kn0ow Phillips motives...how he was inspiring 'peace' by being a bitch and avoiding the BHI and then CREATING a face to face confrontation.

Your entire narrative is so ****ing dishonest its laughable. But I reckon thats what happens when you sacrifice your integrity for partisan hatred. And you did that a LOOOONG time ago.

Nathan refuses talk with Nick Sandmann, will only budge if there is more cameras and the discussion is is bigger and between the entire indiginous peoples and the catholic church.

So basically he admits to using the kid for a political agenda to try to get a bigger platform. Then proceeds to giggle and laugh like a troll in reference to dragging president Trump into this. Then begins to mumble about 3 convoluted things like a methhead.

He lied about these kids and then America's forgiving tolerant liberals sent them death threats just to get a bigger platform for his politics...

He rather ignore the racism of modern day standing right in front of him and attack old shadows, using the kids life to attack these old catholic shadows.

All because these petulant kids dares stand in the way of the methhed.

Phillips' agenda is so transparent. He wants to use this kid and sacrifice the kid to get to the catholic Church.

I've already made it clear that I believe Phillips made an error in judgment. But he wasn't the only one. The boys' chaperones were negligent, full stop.

You keep saying this. I really don't know why. I mean, I realize that you're an expert on chaperoning, but I don't see what they did wrong OR that you could have done better.

You keep saying this. I really don't know why. I mean, I realize that you're an expert on chaperoning, but I don't see what they did wrong OR that you could have done better.

Armchair quarterback. They would have done everything perfectly:roll:
The only thing I think the chaperones fell short on is IF they saw Phillips banging his drum and screaming his chants in the face of one of the boys, they should have gotten in between to protect Sandmann.
I still think Phillips did indeed commit assault.

Great post... have you ever heard so much nonsense about chaperoning and just ignoring the true cause of the issue? Over and over about the chaperoning, child endangerment, just plain crazy excuses.
I guess there is no realization that the MSM story fell apart many days ago?

Great post... have you ever heard so much nonsense about chaperoning and just ignoring the true cause of the issue? Over and over about the chaperoning, child endangerment, just plain crazy excuses.
I guess there is no realization that the MSM story fell apart many days ago?

Please don't bother me with facts; my mind is made up. ;)

So youre going to ignore that his lawyer said on national news that the boys assaulted him... Have fun on ignore!

All you had to do was recognize that your positions were failed from the get-go. All you had to do was recognize that this whole time, I've actually been defending the need to keep the boys physically safe regardless of their identities or political positions. Maybe physical safety is not something that you think is worth advocating. :shrug:

Negligence is laughable.

What's laughable is that you think that your ignorance overrides my expertise. Classic Dunning-Kruger. You continue to double-down on that ignorance without providing any reason that your opinion deserves any respect.

The chaperones let them cheer to drown out racist lunatics screaming racist, lunatic epithets at everyone.

Which was stupid on the chaperones' part, as has very been clearly explained to you. Hell even Sandmann's paid statement showed just how negligent the chaperones were.

What's laughable is that you think that your ignorance overrides my expertise. Classic Dunning-Kruger. You continue to double-down on that ignorance without providing any reason that your opinion deserves any respect.

Which was stupid on the chaperones' part, as has very been clearly explained to you. Hell even Sandmann's paid statement showed just how negligent the chaperones were.

Oh, it's been leftsplained for sure. I don't buy that b.s.
The leftist Trump haters act like this is the crime of the century because they are snowflakes triggered by white boys wearin MAGA hats.

muh toxic masculinity orange man bad

:lamo

You cant even lie without indicting yourself.

The BHI group moved towards the teens...not the other way around because that cowardly piece of **** Phillips engaged the teens for them.

Whether BHI approached the boys or the boys approached BHI is absolutely irrelevant to my point, to which you refuse to listen: That whole situation was a physical safety threat to the boys. One false move and that could have easily escalated into violence. Had that happened, you think that it would have made any injuries or deaths less severe depending on who "made the first move"? No. The chaperones had a duty to keep the boys away from those kinds of situations but failed to do so.

And you still havent explained how anyone was supposed to kn0ow Phillips motives...how he was inspiring 'peace' by being a bitch and avoiding the BHI and then CREATING a face to face confrontation.

Your entire narrative is so ****ing dishonest its laughable. But I reckon thats what happens when you sacrifice your integrity for partisan hatred. And you did that a LOOOONG time ago.

Nice attempt at projection. If physical safety of young people on field trips is not high on your list of values, then that's on you and you alone. :shrug:

The leftist Trump haters act like this is the crime of the century because they are snowflakes triggered by white boys wearin MAGA hats.

And now that you are out of logical points, here come the childish insults and attempts to silence me. Right on cue.

Back
Top Bottom