• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bird Poop Facials.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Okay all you gals and gents......fess up. How many of you are into these Bird Poop Facials? Cmon now.....who wants smooth skin? Be about that Beauty. Step Right up and get the best skin product known to woman and mankind. Bird Poop.....For you East Coasters, Only 180 dolla. :lamo Sorry I couldn't stop laughing. But 180 dollars for some Bird Poop. :shock:

I mean if people want to give away their money. Well then give it to the poor and greedy, uhm erm I mean the poor and needy. :2razz:

Clients drop $180 for bird poop facials at NYC spa.....

ed927523d5914d19390f6a7067006a0f.jpg

Bird poop for beauty?

That's what goes into facials at a luxury spa where the traditional Japanese treatment using imported Asian nightingale excrement mixed with rice bran goes for $180 a pop.

About 100 women and men go into the Shizuka New York skin care salon, just off Manhattan's Fifth Avenue, each month to get the treatment, which is promoted as a way to keep the face soft and smooth using an enzyme in the poop to gently exfoliate the skin.

The Geisha Facial poop treatment, while relatively rare in the United States, is no secret in Japan, where it was first used in the 1600s by actors and geishas.

The treatment begins with steam to open the pores and soften the skin. Cream is applied. And then comes what Bernstein calls "the nightingale part."

She pours the cream-colored poop, dried and finely ground, into a bowl, mixing it with the rice bran using a small spatula. She applies the potion to Miyoshi's face with a brush, rubbing it in with her hands.....snip~

Clients drop $180 for bird poop facials at NYC spa

Course they are saying not any Ole Bird Poop will do.....it has to be Special Poop, from Nightingales. Cuz it produces a special enzyme in the Poop.

Okay all you gals and gents......fess up. How many of you are into these Bird Poop Facials? Cmon now.....who wants smooth skin? Be about that Beauty. Step Right up and get the best skin product known to woman and mankind. Bird Poop.....For you East Coasters, Only 180 dolla. :lamo Sorry I couldn't stop laughing. But 180 dollars for some Bird Poop. :shock:

I mean if people want to give away their money. Well then give it to the poor and greedy, uhm erm I mean the poor and needy. :2razz:

Clients drop $180 for bird poop facials at NYC spa.....

ed927523d5914d19390f6a7067006a0f.jpg

Bird poop for beauty?

That's what goes into facials at a luxury spa where the traditional Japanese treatment using imported Asian nightingale excrement mixed with rice bran goes for $180 a pop.

About 100 women and men go into the Shizuka New York skin care salon, just off Manhattan's Fifth Avenue, each month to get the treatment, which is promoted as a way to keep the face soft and smooth using an enzyme in the poop to gently exfoliate the skin.

The Geisha Facial poop treatment, while relatively rare in the United States, is no secret in Japan, where it was first used in the 1600s by actors and geishas.

The treatment begins with steam to open the pores and soften the skin. Cream is applied. And then comes what Bernstein calls "the nightingale part."

She pours the cream-colored poop, dried and finely ground, into a bowl, mixing it with the rice bran using a small spatula. She applies the potion to Miyoshi's face with a brush, rubbing it in with her hands.....snip~

Clients drop $180 for bird poop facials at NYC spa

Course they are saying not any Ole Bird Poop will do.....it has to be Special Poop, from Nightingales. Cuz it produces a special enzyme in the Poop.

I could imagine my wife going this crazy. Sometimes I have to give her a hard time for wearing sunglasses too much. Her response is always "I don't want wrinkles!" with her cute accent. :2razz:

I could imagine my wife going this crazy. Sometimes I have to give her a hard time for wearing sunglasses too much. Her response is always "I don't want wrinkles!" with her cute accent. :2razz:

Heya M. :2wave: Yeah, did ya read that lady they talked with. She said she was a Stressed out New Yorker. As if to say, that's all that needs to be said. Just up and blow a 180 dollars. :lamo

People will never cease to amaze me in their pursuit of surface youth....

Dignity is obviously not part of these people's game plans.

People will never cease to amaze me in their pursuit of surface youth....

Dignity is obviously not part of these people's game plans.

Heya GG.....Well according to a Skin Doctor. He says it wouldn't be any different than an Apricot Scrub or a mask that can be bought at any pharmacy. Nothing like throwing that money away.....huh?

But he didn't take into consideration that it has to be Special Poop.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Heya GG.....Well according to a Skin Doctor. He says it wouldn't be any different than an Apricot Scrub or a mask that can be bought at any pharmacy. Nothing like throwing that money away.....huh?

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

If inclined, I'll take the apricot scrub....

Perception... it does have something to do with it..... :lamo

smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

People can be so gullible..why, every month there is a new wild berry found in the Himalayas which will only grow in Yeti's crap..:lol:

metrosex ? nooooooo

Certainly not on purpose.
Too true. Spent a lot of days on the beach and outdoors in my time, lotta sea gulls and other birds above, yet never got pooped on until I was in Panama recently. Friend of mine has a boutique hotel and and toucan refuge where he rescues these beautiful wonderful birds.

I was in the cages with him for the first time...

Toucan flew to a perch directly overhead and my friend said, "I would watch out if I were you." Silly me, instead of moving first I looked up. Good thing he wasn't charging like they are in Japan, I guess.

People can be so gullible..why, every month there is a new wild berry found in the Himalayas which will only grow in Yeti's crap..:lol:

Yeah.....but they are saying this stuff only smells like rice. :lol:

Too true. Spent a lot of days on the beach and outdoors in my time, lotta sea gulls and other birds above, yet never got pooped on until I was in Panama recently. Friend of mine has a boutique hotel and and toucan refuge where he rescues these beautiful wonderful birds.

I was in the cages with him for the first time...

Toucan flew to a perch directly overhead and my friend said, "I would watch out if I were you." Silly me, instead of moving first I looked up. Good thing he wasn't charging like they are in Japan, I guess.

cage.gif
yepp.gif

The thing that always makes be hoot with laughter is the ''crystal gig''..they lay what is basically. rocks on your back..leave you for an hour..(probably tittering down the pub!) and then come back and charge you $100..:lamo

They could get a free one in Trafalgar Square, London..from the pigeons..

Don't smell like rice though...:shock:

The thing that always makes be hoot with laughter is the ''crystal gig''..they lay what is basically. rocks on your back..leave you for an hour..(probably tittering down the pub!) and then come back and charge you $100..:lamo

I haven't seen the crystal one.....but they do put flat hot rocks on certain areas of the spine. Suppose to be for healing.

I haven't seen the crystal one.....but they do put flat hot rocks on certain areas of the spine. Suppose to be for healing.

I think it ''heals'' their incomes no end...

But then..If you psychologically think it works...

I think it ''heals'' their incomes no end...

But then..If you psychologically think it works...

Yeah.....but a lot of women like to get away to a Spa. Not that I would want to get in the way of their, "me" time. :2razz:

Course I wouldn't justify this one for 180 dollars. :doh

Yeah.....but a lot of women like to get away to a Spa. Not that I would want to get in the way of their, "me" time. :2razz:

Course I wouldn't justify this one for 180 dollars. :doh

A spa is just a get away from being a drudge.....

"Honey, how was your facial?"

"Crappy."

A spa is just a get away from being a drudge.....

I let it work for me.....I agree, tell them they deserve it, they should have that time they want to themselves to not have a care in the world. Don't worry bout nuthin. EYES got things covered. ;)

Then as soon as the coast is clear, uhm I mean they are gone. The man cave.....extends beyond the normal perimeter. :lol:

I let it work for me.....I agree, tell them they deserve it, they should have that time they want to themselves to not have a care in the world. Don't worry bout nuthin. EYES got things covered. ;)

Then as soon as the coast is clear, uhm I mean they are gone. The man cave.....extends beyond the normal perimeter. :lol:

You are a clever man!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom