• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biometrics, ID cards, tagging, DNA kits being pushed on kids

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
210206kidsafe_11.jpg

A Reader has alerted us to the following website and stalls all around the country that are actively pushing biometrics, ID cards and "do it yourself" DNA kits on children.

The reader comments:

I was shopping for groceries at my Local Albertsons when I saw the all too familiar Child Fingerprinting tables.
They are part of a Child ID program called Child Protection Education of America.
The fingerprint card produced in the "ID ME NOW" program not only contains the fingerprint scans and a digital photograph of a child, but it also supplies instructions on how to perform a DNA collection.

here is a link to kidsafeid.
http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/biometric_id_cards_for_kids.htm
REMEMBER BIG BROTHER LOVES THE CHILDREN!

COMPLY FOR YOUR SAFTEY ;)

Robodoon said:
210206kidsafe_11.jpg

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/biometric_id_cards_for_kids.htm
REMEMBER BIG BROTHER LOVES THE CHILDREN!

COMPLY FOR YOUR SAFTEY ;)

Ok bubba or should I say Mr. Muslim (remember calling me the German thing).
I have MYSELF prepared kits like these as part of a drive by our local Volunteer Fire Dept.
I have fingerprinted 100’s of kids and for your information the cards and photos go

HOME WITH THE PARENTS! WE NEVER KEPT ANY DATA AT ALL!!

Every parent in the US should have one made and keep it up to date.

From the site

Do you keep a database of child information?

KIDSAFE ID does NOT maintain a database of child information. Once you log out of the order site, the information entered to make the ID card is automatically deleted. The only complete record of your order is the actual card itself.

Last edited:
cherokee said:
Ok bubba or should I say Mr. Muslim (remember calling me the German thing).
I have MYSELF prepared kits like these as part of a drive by our local Volunteer Fire Dept.
I have fingerprinted 100’s of kids and for your information the cards and photos go

HOME WITH THE PARENTS! WE NEVER KEPT ANY DATA AT ALL!!

Every parent in the US should have one made and keep it up to date.

From the site

Well you just keep "Helping" us into slavery ;)

Look "I'm helping, I'm here to help. I'm being helpful, its for the Children, I'm doing my job" :3oops:

Robodoon said:
Well you just keep "Helping" us into slavery ;)

Look "I'm helping, I'm here to help. I'm being helpful, its for the Children, I'm doing my job" :3oops:

Then you tell me how is a parent having the most up to date info on a child in case something like that happens
How is that bad?
No one else has it (info) just the parents.

Back
Top Bottom