• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biological Male Wins State Girls All Track Honors

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Don't question it, you bigots.

She's a biological male but identifies as a female and competed as a female.

I guess biological females are out of luck from now on when it comes to this sort of sports competition. Touch luck, I guess. It's too late to embrace common sense and tradition; we've already slipped down into crazed depravity and degeneration. That I'd see it that way just means I'm hopelessly out of step with the times, in which it's unfair to tell a boy he's a boy. No kidding, it's a god dammed civil rights issue. Crazy, just crazy.

The result of this is that people are suddenly going to see that extracurricular activities have no place in public schools, that sports are harmful, or something like that.

The girls will still get all the top slots in college, though, and get the highest grades. The biological male women might solve this problem the girls have with math and science participation, though.

So, if I identify as a black woman do I get the benefits of affirmative action? Just asking.

It might make people suddenly realize that a color blind society is the best way to go.

Don't question it, bigots: Biological male awarded girls high school all-state track honors - The College Fix

There is a reason that Ronda Rousey refused to fight a man of the same weight class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, after doing some questioning, because I am a bigot apparently, it turns out that she won 3rd place in the 200 meter dash, 5th place in the 100 meter dash, and has been taking male hormone suppressants and female hormone replacements.

Transgender track athlete makes history, as controversy stirs around her | | USA Today High School Sports

Also, it appears that the groups who are against this transgendered individual competing waited about a year after she first approached the administration to help set some policies that would allow her to compete until she actually did compete roughly a year later.

But ya know, keep on keeping on with the whole slippery slope argument.

In a gender segregated physical competition, a MTF transgender has an unfair advantage over bio females, on average. I feel it undermines the legitimacy of the competition in a similar way that steroids do, although the steroids and other performance enhancers have the potential to have a much more widespread impact, as anyone can use them. Steroids also involves an immoral decision (competing while using banned enhancers) as opposed to the situation of a man who transitions into a woman (not immoral, in my opinion anyway). I don't know what the answer is, what the easy or not so easy fix would be. But I don't feel that its fair to the others competing.

I guess biological females are out of luck from now on when it comes to this sort of sports competition. Touch luck, I guess. It's too late to embrace common sense and tradition; we've already slipped down into crazed depravity and degeneration. That I'd see it that way just means I'm hopelessly out of step with the times, in which it's unfair to tell a boy he's a boy. No kidding, it's a god dammed civil rights issue. Crazy, just crazy.

The result of this is that people are suddenly going to see that extracurricular activities have no place in public schools, that sports are harmful, or something like that.

The girls will still get all the top slots in college, though, and get the highest grades. The biological male women might solve this problem the girls have with math and science participation, though.

So, if I identify as a black woman do I get the benefits of affirmative action? Just asking.
It might make people suddenly realize that a color blind society is the best way to go.

Don't question it, bigots: Biological male awarded girls high school all-state track honors - The College Fix

As a half-black half-native-American disabled female lesbian veteran for the purposes of all Federal Forms and College Applications, I find it bigoted and hateful that you would even have to ask that question, challenging my identity like that.

As a half-black half-native-American disabled female lesbian veteran for the purposes of all Federal Forms and College Applications, I find it bigoted and hateful that you would even have to ask that question, challenging my identity like that.

Do you mean to say that you actually are half-black, half-native-American or that you identify as such? How would you feel about it if I walked in with my gray-blue eyes, my skin as white as Virginia Dare, my junk as male as male can be, claimed that I was a black woman, and got the job you wanted? What is to keep me from doing that? Common sense? Pfft!

Well, after doing some questioning, because I am a bigot apparently, it turns out that she won 3rd place in the 200 meter dash, 5th place in the 100 meter dash, and has been taking male hormone suppressants and female hormone replacements.

Transgender track athlete makes history, as controversy stirs around her | | USA Today High School Sports

Also, it appears that the groups who are against this transgendered individual competing waited about a year after she first approached the administration to help set some policies that would allow her to compete until she actually did compete roughly a year later.

But ya know, keep on keeping on with the whole slippery slope argument.

I'm sure that no one would complain if this girl lost in all the competitions, but this was State level, and she got there after winning many contests. And you and many others find no problem with that, I guess.

SMOD can't get here fast enough. The sell by date for this planet is long past.

They can still get pregnant, can't they? Let the boys try that!

I'm sure that no one would complain if this girl lost in all the competitions, but this was State level, and she got there after winning many contests. And you and many others find no problem with that, I guess.

SMOD can't get here fast enough. The sell by date for this planet is long past.

Wrong.

However, Fairbanks (Alaska) Hutchinson junior Saskia Harrison, whose time of 14.11 seconds in the 100 left her outside the 16-competitor cut for the Class 1A-2A-3A field, took issue with Wangyot’s presence in the event.

I hate it, when they do that. Putting the finger in the wound and twisting it. Why the next thing you know, they will say that they are challenged.

This could sure change high school and college athletics. A mediocre contender as a male but a super star as a female? Genetic Girls so get screwed over. First, they had to deal with penises in the bathrooms and now this?

Back
Top Bottom